What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Taken at the Atmeh refugee camp on Syria's border with Turkey, the image shows four-year-old Hudea frozen in fear with her arms raised and her lips tightly pursed

2728ADFB00000578-3019198-image-a-16_1427789602689.jpg

An Al-Nusra fighter holds his group flag in front of Idlib's governor building
2713CDF000000578-0-image-a-22_1427975664632.jpg

2732D6E500000578-0-image-a-18_1427974732199.jpg

2732D36B00000578-0-image-a-19_1427975284751.jpg

When I read a news like this,
"Palestinian officials and activists say fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) battling armed groups inside a refugee camp in the Syrian capital, Damascus, have taken control of most of the cam"

I think, why is there a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria when the Syrians themselves have become refugees in neighboring countries?

When I read a news like this,
"Palestinian officials and activists say fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) battling armed groups inside a refugee camp in the Syrian capital, Damascus, have taken control of most of the cam"

I think, why is there a Palestinian refugee camp in Syria when the Syrians themselves have become refugees in neighboring countries?
"Camp" is just a name. In fact Yarmouk is a regular neighborhood of Damascus.

Al-Assad media kept claiming that Fr. Ibraheem Farah Khouri was 'beheaded | kidnapped', none of these were true as Fr. Ibraheem published this video on Facebook, re-uploaded with English subtitles :

#Idlib: Father Ibraheem Says He is Fine
That's another proof that Christians are safe .

And since Syrian Lion claimed that 'all Christians' left Idlib, I will re-post this video (with English subtitles) in which SAF targeted a Christian district :

Around (1:10), look at that Cross and Santa Claus.
Are they evil only because they have got beards ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Idlib: Another Definition of the Word 'Wahhabi' was Discovered
uO64h.jpg

d4YSD.jpg

A record book of 101 pages was found in the intelligence building, this page is a sample, the book contains names of Muslims who pray Fajr at mosques, and the last column (left) is filled with the word (Wahhabi | وهابي).

Advise: Do not pray at mosques, they will call you 'Wahhabi' which means a 'terrorist', which means you must die .

#Idlib: Al-Assad is Getting Revenge on Civilians and the City
lO64D.jpg

Rebels today entered Mastoumah town and are advancing towards Ariha. It's a good day for Idlib province. Besides all the air strikes.

It hurts me when i hear whats happening to the Ahl e Sunnah in Syria who are being butchered just because they refuse to associate partners with Allah.You will win Insha Allah,Let there be no doubt about that.The spineless Muslim leaders around the world are equally to blame for the suffering of our brethren and Allah shall curse and destroy them for their criminal silence.Be steadfast and firm ,kind to the women and children but harsh with the kufaar

Back
Top Bottom