What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

All these groups are so confusing. Even if these terrorists "win", how the hell will they be able to run a country, when there are a million of different groups?

All these groups are so confusing. Even if these terrorists "win", how the hell will they be able to run a country, when there are a million of different groups?

They fight and kill each other for land and power all the time. :laugh:

Islamic State kills 30 in Syrian village - The Hindu
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which uses a network of contacts to monitor the four-year-old civil war, said Islamic State fighters had killed entire families and the dead included people who had been burnt to death. The population includes Alawites and Ismailis — sects deemed heretical by the puritanical Sunni Islam espoused by Islamic State, said Rami Abdulrahman, who runs the Observatory.

Alawites, Ismailis and Sunni residents were among the dead, he said. The area is some 200 km from Raqqa — the de facto capital of the Islamic State’s self-declared caliphate that spans territory in both Syria and Iraq. It is part of the western region where Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has sought to shore up his control.

Of course, the ones you prefer are morally superior. You shouldn't have any problems if Iran officially launches an invasion on Syria, right? We will be morally superior as you say.

So where are the civilians here? No civilians killed? Total casualty of this war is about 220,000.
Your numbers are not true and even if they are, that makes it even worse. All the bs reports that 'Assad has killed 220,000' as we hear the opposition and media blabber are proved to be bs. Majority of those killed in this war are on Assad's side and that says a lot.
Saudis are morally superior because they aren't trying to impose Shiism on a majority Sunni population. And no, Iran has no reason to invade Syria, unless they want to cause a full-blown Sunni-Shia war.
It's more than 220,000. SNHR (NOT SOHR, SNHR) puts the number of civilians killed by the government at 177,000. That is a possible number. The Syria campaign puts the number at 79,000 (as of January), which I will admit is a bit too low.
Anyways, the number of dead is at least 300,000. 120,000 Assadists, 100,000 rebels, and either 177,000 or 79,000 civilians, depending on which figure is chosen. After following SNHR for a while now, I'm leaning towards 177,000 because almost 50 civilians are dying per day, whether it be barrel bomb or other means.
Proved to be BS? Please show me this "proof." Now you're just calling Syrians numbers.
Yeah, that's saying Assad's army is as pathetic as Iran's. Most civilians who died were on rebel side btw.

@Superboy is ill informed. He thinks everyone against Assad is Qaeda, including civilians.
Ahrar al Sham is part of IF, which are allied to FSA. They have many similar ideologies as FSA, might as well call them that (although it would be incorrect.)

Last edited:
Saudis are morally superior because they aren't trying to impose Shiism on a majority Sunni population. And no, Iran has no reason to invade Syria, unless they want to cause a full-blown Sunni-Shia war.
But they imposed Sunnis on a majority Shia population in Bahrain (huge fail and hypocrisy). Houthis never intended on ruling Yemen, if they wanted, their leader would be president by now. They gave Hadi 4 months to deal with corruption in the country and the stooge did nothing, now he has invited foreign forces to Yemen.
has no reason to invade Syria, unless they want to cause a full-blown Sunni-Shia war.
It's more than 220,000. SNHR (NOT SOHR, SNHR) puts the number of civilians killed by the government at 177,000. That is a possible number. The Syria campaign puts the number at 79,000 (as of January), which I will admit is a bit too low.
Anyways, the number of dead is at least 300,000. 120,000 Assadists, 100,000 rebels, and either 177,000 or 79,000 civilians, depending on which figure is chosen. After following SNHR for a while now, I'm leaning towards 177,000 because almost 50 civilians are dying per day, whether it be barrel bomb or other means.
Proved to be BS? Please show me this "proof." Now you're just calling Syrians numbers.
Yeah, that's saying Assad's army is as pathetic as Iran's. Most civilians who died were on rebel side btw.
It seems they are more of numbers for you than me. so you are saying 400,000 have been killed by now. I don't think that's true as it's almost the double of other figures.

This war has no 'winning', let me assure you of that. Even if they capture all Syria, it's already a lost war. As long as rebels align themselves with terrorists and as long as they refuse a political solution, this nightmare will go on. That's it.

@Serpentine bro, don't waster your time.with thrax he praises alqaeda and he tries to deny that f$a terrorists are not working with alqaeda even when their master Ford admitted it... So wasting your time with him will bring you and us nothing, he is hardcore extremist, he is against Syria even supports destroying Syria history and pride he called a simple statue of Hanono shirk and yet the infidel west is arming and training them you see the hypocrisy here? He is trying to be a Muslim while his masters are in the west training his terrorists...

But they imposed Sunnis on a majority Shia population in Bahrain (huge fail and hypocrisy). Houthis never intended on ruling Yemen, if they wanted, their leader would be president by now. They gave Hadi 4 months to deal with corruption in the country and the stooge did nothing, now he has invited foreign forces to Yemen.

It seems they are more of numbers for you than me. so you are saying 400,000 have been killed by now. I don't think that's true as it's almost the double of other figures.

This war has no 'winning', let me assure you of that. Even if they capture all Syria, it's already a lost war. As long as rebels align themselves with terrorists and as long as they refuse a political solution, this nightmare will go on. That's it.
Saudis didn't do that. Bahrain gov't isn't imposing Sunni Islam on Shiites. But Shiites are imposing Shiism on Sunnis. And they already rule Yemen, and their leader is already essentially president.
Considering 50 people died per day? Let's say this happened for the last 3 months (which it did, and the 50 people per day figure is only for civilian casualties.) That's 90 x 50 = 4,500. 4,500 civilians died in the last 3 months due to Assad, all figures recorded by SNHR. 50 people per day is an average figure. Now factor in soldier casualties and that's another few thousand.
This war does have winning. It's winning against Assad and the Iranian proxies. And no, we don't align ourselves with terrorists. Nusra will be gone after ISIS and Assad are gone. Also, tell me how that "political solution" worked out with Saddam. Or any other dictator for that matter. Ukraine tried 2 ceasefires, Russia violated both. Israel offered to stop the killing of Palestinians, yet they still do. (And still build illegal settlements.)
Political solutions don't work when one of the parties involved never wanted it in the first place.

@Serpentine bro, don't waster your time.with thrax he praises alqaeda and he tries to deny that f$a terrorists are not working with alqaeda even when their master Ford admitted it... So wasting your time with him will bring you and us nothing, he is hardcore extremist, he is against Syria even supports destroying Syria history and pride he called a simple statue of Hanono shirk and yet the infidel west is arming and training them you see the hypocrisy here? He is trying to be a Muslim while his masters are in the west training his terrorists...
First of all, I expressed my opposition to Nusra multiple times, and I never denied that we don't work with them. A 3 front war is not wise. My master is Allah, not some retarded ambassador. You can call me extremist all you want, but the truth stands.

First of all, I expressed my opposition to Nusra multiple times, and I never denied that we don't work with them. A 3 front war is not wise. My master is Allah, not some retarded ambassador. You can call me extremist all you want, but the truth stands.
No you praised them and even made a post thanking them... You worship the west and even got mad when USA didn't attack or invaded Syria... You work with the infidels they train and arm you, how do you even sleep at night knowing that the infidels west arming and training you to kill other Muslims and human beings.. Yeah your hypocrite.. Again go beg the west for help...

Anyways I should follow my own policy and not waste time with AQ supporters and hypocrites..

Saudis didn't do that. Bahrain gov't isn't imposing Sunni Islam on Shiites. But Shiites are imposing Shiism on Sunnis. And they already rule Yemen, and their leader is already essentially president.
Considering 50 people died per day? Let's say this happened for the last 3 months (which it did, and the 50 people per day figure is only for civilian casualties.) That's 90 x 50 = 4,500. 4,500 civilians died in the last 3 months due to Assad, all figures recorded by SNHR. 50 people per day is an average figure. Now factor in soldier casualties and that's another few thousand.
This war does have winning. It's winning against Assad and the Iranian proxies. And no, we don't align ourselves with terrorists. Nusra will be gone after ISIS and Assad are gone. Also, tell me how that "political solution" worked out with Saddam. Or any other dictator for that matter. Ukraine tried 2 ceasefires, Russia violated both. Israel offered to stop the killing of Palestinians, yet they still do. (And still build illegal settlements.)
Political solutions don't work when one of the parties involved never wanted it in the first place.

Arguing with someone who doesn't hesitate to bring excuses even for dirtiest acts is useless. Was Assad imposing 'Shiism' on Syrians?

Syria is a secular country, Bahrain is not. And there is a reason the majority of population came in to streets in Bahrain demanding reforms and freedoms. They are not even asking for a regime change and they are being shot at by the most oppressive regimes in the world. And you have the audacity to tell me Saudis didn't impose their stooge on Bahrain? I don't think I can take even one word you say seriously from now. You are ready to bring excuses for the most evil things around if they suit your interests.

No you praised them and even made a post thanking them... You worship the west and even got mad when USA didn't attack or invaded Syria... You work with the infidels they train and arm you, how do you even sleep at night knowing that the infidels west arming and training you to kill other Muslims and human beings.. Yeah your hypocrite.. Again go beg the west for help...

Anyways I should follow my own policy and not waste time with AQ supporters and hypocrites..
Never praised them, but I did thank them for killing Assadists. That still doesn't make me allied with them.
I worship Allah, not the west. And I never wanted US airstrikes, all I wanted was a NFZ and Naval blockade of weapons shipments. I work with the infidels? Did you turn into a shiite extremist over night? lol.
How do you sleep at night while supporting the Assads who killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians, Russians who killed 1.5 million Afghan civilians, and Chinese who killed countless Tibetans and Uighurs? You're the hypocrite here. You claim to be "anti-imperialist" yet the countries that you bend over for are the worst imperialists.
Yes yes, please do get off this forum. Maybe kill yourself while you're at it, and see how much Jesus really loves you (Hint: He hates you.)

Arguing with someone who doesn't hesitate to bring excuses even for dirtiest acts is useless. Was Assad imposing 'Shiism' on Syrians?

Syria is a secular country, Bahrain is not. And there is a reason the majority of population came in to streets in Bahrain demanding reforms and freedoms. They are not even asking for a regime change and they are being shot at by the most opprrssive regimes in the world. And you have the audacity to tell me Saudis didn't impose their stooge on Bahrain? I don't think I can take even one word you say seriously from now. You are ready to bring excuses for the most evil things around if they suit your interests.
Assad was ruling with an Iron fist, but I never suggested he is imposing Shiism on Syrians. Shiites he brought from abroad are doing so though. Ashura celebrations in Damascus on a large-scale when previously that was unheard of, are a great example.
Secular country? Sure, where a "Muslim" needs to be president of it. Don't care what Bahrain is (secular or not), all I need to know is there are idiots in power and some idiots among the ones protesting that power. Also good job changing the subject from Syria to Yemen and then to Bahrain.
I never said Saudis are not supporting the Bahraini leader, but they don't impose Sunni Islam on the Shiites in Bahrain. How dense are you to not be able to comprehend that?

Never praised them, but I did thank them for killing Assadists. That still doesn't make me allied with them.
I worship Allah, not the west. And I never wanted US airstrikes, all I wanted was a NFZ and Naval blockade of weapons shipments. I work with the infidels? Did you turn into a shiite extremist over night? lol.
How do you sleep at night while supporting the Assads who killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians, Russians who killed 1.5 million Afghan civilians, and Chinese who killed countless Tibetans and Uighurs? You're the hypocrite here. You claim to be "anti-imperialist" yet the countries that you bend over for are the worst imperialists.
Yes yes, please do get off this forum. Maybe kill yourself while you're at it, and see how much Jesus really loves you (Hint: He hates you.)
See you don't know Jesus, he doesn't hate, even when he was crucified he forgave his enemies... So I forgive you kid, but you have to ask God for forgiveness... See I'm against imperialism either west or East, however in today's world the east is working on balance while the west is invading counties and installing puppets and that's what you want, you think the west is helping you because they love or care about you and humanity? They are helping you to make you their puppets...

And don't mix or put together the words Jesus and hate, it doesn't make sense...

See you don't know Jesus, he doesn't have, even when he was crucified he forgave his enemies... So I forgive you kid, but you have to ask God for forgiveness... See I'm against imperialism either west or East, however in today's world the east is working on balance while the west is invading counties and installing puppets and that's what you want, you think the west is helping you because they love or care about you and humanity? They are helping you to make you their puppets...

And don't mix or put together the words Jesus and hate, it doesn't make sense...
I don't know Jesus because I'm Muslim? Okay Kiddo. I have to ask God for forgiveness because we don't worship Humans. ;)
So governments that are puppets to Russia and China are okay because the West is doing it? That means its okay to behead people because ISIS are doing it.
lol, the U.S. doesn't really care about Syrians, I acknowledge that, but they're too stupid to see that they'll never control Syria in the slightest, since Islamists are the majority of the rebels (including FSA).
Jesus (pbuh), just like all the other prophets, dislikes the ignorant. So that explains your relationship with him. :)

Assad was ruling with an Iron fist, but I never suggested he is imposing Shiism on Syrians. Shiites he brought from abroad are doing so though. Ashura celebrations in Damascus on a large-scale when previously that was unheard of, are a great example.
Secular country? Sure, where a "Muslim" needs to be president of it. Don't care what Bahrain is (secular or not), all I need to know is there are idiots in power and some idiots among the ones protesting that power. Also good job changing the subject from Syria to Yemen and then to Bahrain.
I never said Saudis are not supporting the Bahraini leader, but they don't impose Sunni Islam on the Shiites in Bahrain. How dense are you to not be able to comprehend that?

And show me one single incident that Shiism is being imposed on Sunnis by force, not only in Syria, but anywhere in this world.

What's your problem with Ashura celebrations? Do you feel Shiism is being 'imposed' on you by seeing that? Those ceremonies are even held in European and American countries. I bet Shiism is being imposed on Europe. You are unbelievable.

Saudis are keeping in power the Sunni minority and that means imposing their stooge on the country, Shia or Sunni doesn't make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom