What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

CBL6YciWsAAO7be.jpg

Out of 71 rebels killed in Idlib battle only 3 were foreigners, all other - Syrians, mostly from Idlib itself.

Idlib is not a moderate province .

They deserve to be ruled by Al Qaeda .

I believe that , A bloody battle between Nusra Front and the so called moderate groups will happen in Idlib soon . Al Qaeda is going to have a capital like Raqqa for ISIS .

#Idlib: 53 Innocents Were Freed From The General Intelligence
The regime idiots killed two prisoners and a woman before they had left, but excluded due to graphic content.
Now that Idlib is free, Al-Assad will take revenge on civilians.
The FSA are terrorists for trying to protect their homeland from a bloodthirsty genocidal regime that tortures tens of thousands of prisoners to death, and killed hundreds of thousands more using indiscriminate barrel bombs, chemical warfare, SCUDs, heavy artillary, and sectarian militias? How many unarmed civilians did the FSA kill?
He cannot be serious, I mean if we use that logic then :
1. The US Army is a terrorist army, the reason is what they did in Vietnam.
2. The French Army is a terrorist army, the reason is what they did to Muslims in Algeria.
3. The Iraqi Army is a terrorist army, because they are doing to ISIS the same as the first do to them.

And etc, I cannot provide evidences, graphic content but you can make sure for yourself.
Idlib is not a moderate province .
So that's why he should wipe it off the map. Welcome to 2015 where they blame people for what a president does.
Jaysh Al-Fat'h (Arabic: جيش الفتح) is not only Al-Qa'ida.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@jamahir, they deleted my post in that thread and I don't know why, I don't think I'll reply since they find what I am saying disturbing but you should see this in case you are a truth-seeker, rather than Assad-apologist: Post #4949

I am not selfish, as a Syrian, I should feel my people and stand with them against anyone that oppresses them. If I don't then it would be shameful to call my self Syrian, I cannot turn a blind eye to what happens to them just because I am still living in a safe place, like Syrian Lion, you asked about his opinion and in case he didn't answer you yet, I'll give it to you: 'propaganda'.
That word is the very best thing he can say, as for you calling it 'fakery' of BBC or Al-Jazeera, come on, we cannot fake our low quality videos, we are not ISIS. Anyway, I wasn't there to make you change your mind but to show you the 'terrorists' you were talking about, and here is what a barrel bomb contains :
yIauv.jpg

That would not tear the face of that girl, would it ?

As you said, it's been 4 years, and even if it becomes 25 years I won't forget what Al-Assad did...

#Idlib: 53 Innocents Were Freed From The General Intelligence
The regime idiots killed two prisoners and a woman before they had left, but excluded due to graphic content.
Now that Idlib is free, Al-Assad will take revenge on civilians.
He cannot be serious, I mean if we use that logic then :
1. The US Army is a terrorist army, the reason is what they did in Vietnam.
2. The French Army is a terrorist army, the reason is what they did to Muslims in Algeria.
3. The Iraqi Army is a terrorist army, because they are doing to ISIS the same as the first do to them.

And etc, I cannot provide evidences, graphic content but you can make sure for yourself.
So that's why he should wipe it off the map. Welcome to 2015 where they blame people for what a president does.
Jaysh Al-Fat'h (Arabic: جيش الفتح) is not only Al-Qa'ida.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@jamahir, they deleted my post in that thread and I don't know why, I don't think I'll reply since they find what I am saying disturbing but you should see this in case you are a truth-seeker, rather than Assad-apologist: Post #4949

I am not selfish, as a Syrian, I should feel my people and stand with them against anyone that oppresses them. If I don't then it would be shameful to call my self Syrian, I cannot turn a blind eye to what happens to them just because I am still living in a safe place, like Syrian Lion, you asked about his opinion and in case he didn't answer you yet, I'll give it to you: 'propaganda'.
That word is the very best thing he can say, as for you calling it 'fakery' of BBC or Al-Jazeera, come on, we cannot fake our low quality videos, we are not ISIS. Anyway, I wasn't there to make you change your mind but to show you the 'terrorists' you were talking about, and here is what a barrel bomb contains :
yIauv.jpg

That would not tear the face of that girl, would it ?

As you said, it's been 4 years, and even if it becomes 25 years I won't forget what Al-Assad did...

Assad was ready for huge compromises since 2011, but those fighting him are not satisfied with anything except toppling him.

Had they ever held talks with Assad, they'd be in much better situation, rebels and moderates would control the govenment while Assad probably controlling the army. It'd even get better by time, all parties would participate in elections and iff Assad party lost, they could easily leave the seat.

Now look at Syria, many parts destroyed, AQ running around, many moderate opposition destroyed by rival groups, extremists almost everywhere in the opposition, a stalemate in war.

So let's say this war goes on for 10 years and then Assad falls. So what? Then you'll have a destroyed country and nutjobs everywhere claiming an emirate. But they never wanted anything less than Assad's heard and their revolution went in to an abyss. Even if Assad goes, you can only dream of a democracy and a strong leader in Syria.

If you really live in Syria (and I seriously doubt you live there), you wouldn't disagree with me in heart. Assad did a lot of mistakes, but opposition did a lot more.

Assad was ready for huge compromises since 2011, but those fighting him are not satisfied with anything except toppling him.

Had they ever held talks with Assad, they'd be in much better situation, rebels and moderates would control the govenment while Assad probably controlling the army. It'd even get better by time, all parties would participate in elections and iff Assad party lost, they could easily leave the seat.

Now look at Syria, many parts destroyed, AQ running around, many moderate opposition destroyed by rival groups, extremists almost everywhere in the opposition, a stalemate in war.

So let's say this war goes on for 10 years and then Assad falls. So what? Then you'll have a destroyed country and nutjobs everywhere claiming an emirate. But they never wanted anything less than Assad's heard and their revolution went in to an abyss. Even if Assad goes, you can only dream of a democracy and a strong leader in Syria.

If you really live in Syria (and I seriously doubt you live there), you wouldn't disagree with me in heart. Assad did a lot of mistakes, but opposition did a lot more.
Assad ruled Syria for 11 years when the rebellion started. Thats more than enough. He could go like Ben Ali and spare the war.

Instead he decided to hold at ALL cost. As result he got a destroyed country for good.

Assad ruled Syria for 11 years when the rebellion started. Thats more than enough. He could go like Ben Ali and spare the war.

Instead he decided to hold at ALL cost. As result he got a destroyed country for good.
I didn't say that was not enough. But he was ready to hold talks with all opposition and to huge compromises. Look at the situation now. Which one is better?

BTW, 11 years is not that much compared to other deposed leaders. Ben Ali ruled Tunisia for 22 years.

Yea, radicals would allow this :)

If Assad didn't get help from certain countries, he would have stepped off long time ago. The FSA was much bigger than radical foreign jihadist groups at the time. There wouldn't be total destruction and ISIS wouldn't exist today.

Last edited:
For those wondering why I was banned, I was apparently banned for Rules Violations. I didn't insult anyone on the forum (but I did use insults against the downed Mi-14 pilots, although censored) and I didn't post graphic images (unless you count a far away picture of a pilot getting shot with no blood or anything showing as graphic.), so I have no idea what was going on there.
Anyways, Assad has already bombed Idlib several times, and has bombed a hospital within it, rendering it dysfunctional.
@Serpentine, Idriss has no Facebook or Twitter. The account is made by someone else, probably an anti-Revolution idiot.
Idlib liberation celebrations:

A man from Idlib has dressed his dog with a "we support you" shirt for Asshead. The reason for it is because only dogs support Bashar.
CBQS0u-WsAAsWOM.jpg

CBQS0vMW8AALZuz.jpg

Poor dog though.
Islamic Front mounted a camera on a tank, and here is the result:

Last edited:
It's a fanatically pro Israel and anti Iran/Hezbollah magazine
Doesn't matter. Considering most Israelis hate all Arabs. And it's funny because many Iranians have the same exact logic as Israelis, yet they consider themselves enemies, as clearly shown by this article here.

Back
Top Bottom