What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Good Old Days!

assad-saudi-king-abdullah2-300x225.jpg

Assad is the elected legitimate president of Syria. Who are FSA? They are insurgents.
Legitimate? LOL
You still haven't shown me where 89% is legitimate. That's a record low vote for the Asshead family.
And the FSA are proud insurgents. They and their fellow Syrians will fight Asshead till the end.

@Dr.Thrax, welcome back bro, please ignore the trolls and human wannabes :yes4:.

#Damascus: Layla Awad Was Finally Released After 1.5 Years
TLqtQ.jpg

She was detained in 2013 for supporting the revolution against the tyrant, released today.
If you weren't a public figure you wouldn't have managed to see sun light again. Congrats to the alleged 'Resistance Axis' that considers everyone including actors | actresses as 'terrorists' .

#Idlib: Sheikh Salih Hasan, A Druze Rebel

tVPvp.jpg

In a video (here) he slammed Qasim Sulaimani and promised not to give up unless he dies.
Well, he is just another 'takfiri terrorist' :unsure:, Al-Manar and Press TV are the all-knowing .
Assad was ready for huge compromises since 2011, but those fighting him are not satisfied with anything except toppling him.
There is something known as Justice, to us the penalty of killing is killing thus he must be executed but he still can runaway if he wants to do so.
If you love to live, remember that those children whom you keep killing love to live too .

#Daraa: Leaks From 'Fatimiyoun Brigade' Afghan Terrorists
CBSfUIxU0AERLCy.jpg

CBSfUXhUkAA0xoB.jpg

Had they ever held talks with Assad, they'd be in much better situation, rebels and moderates would control the govenment while Assad probably controlling the army. It'd even get better by time, all parties would participate in elections and iff Assad party lost, they could easily leave the seat.
1. His barrels do not negotiate with civilians when they fall over them.
2. Al-Assad family have a history of biased elections, for example one of your fellows said the entire province of Idlib is immoderate, he means everyone lives there is to be called 'takfiri', if so then how come Hafez get +%99 each time they arrange elections ?, their purported elections are just part of a comedy show .
Now look at Syria, many parts destroyed
They took Idlib without inflicting much damage meanwhile ISIS filth took Mosul without inflicting much damage either, to be compared to the damage made by Al-Assad every time he tries to 'liberate' an area, not to talk about how many innocents he kills.
Could you show me how many innocents were killed in Idlib ?, if it was Al-Assad there would not be neither a child, nor a woman or even a building left in Idlib .
AQ running around, many moderate opposition destroyed by rival groups, extremists almost everywhere in the opposition, a stalemate in war.
It doesn't really matter as Al-Assad himself is an extremist, the leaked images of tortured prisoners were enough to prove it, unbelievable how his soldiers were smiling and making fun of them.
But they never wanted anything less than Assad's heard and their revolution went in to an abyss. Even if Assad goes, you can only dream of a democracy and a strong leader in Syria.
I dream of a strong leader, yes, but a leader that shows his muscle off to my enemies rather than to me.
Hafez was never that wild when he faced zionists, but he showed his muscles to innocents in Hama in 1982.
Nowadays his son barks every time zionists fly over Al-Quneitra, but when it comes to us he shows his muscles off, cannot describe how shameful that is.
They have reasons why they want him gone, I wonder why do you think we hate him for no reason .
If you really live in Syria (and I seriously doubt you live there), you wouldn't disagree with me in heart. Assad did a lot of mistakes, but opposition did a lot more.
You doubt what ?, when did I say I live in Syria ?, I was born and raised in Syria but in 2013 moved to Iraq and still living in Iraq, I have said that before and my flags confirm that.
In that message, I meant if we were living in a safe place, it doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to Al-Assad's glorious massacres .
Yes, I lived in Syria and I disagree with you, a victim of Press TV | Al-Alam | Al-Manar | RT | etc .
Were you the one who deleted my post in Surrendered thread ? if yes then why ?

And..., you (and @1000 | @f1000n) can forget about Saddam. I don't support a dead man I just said his regime was better than the post-2003 regime, that's not supporting him to commit crimes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@1000 | @f1000n, I couldn't even finish my education, all credits go to Bashar (curse be upon him, his father and grandfather), but at least I have never forgotten my log in information.
I spend time reading (not writing) older messages, especially the ones written by Assad-apologists .

Last edited:
Al-qaeda and ISIS must be welcome in Saudi, Turkey and Israel since they support them in Syria.

Any news from besieged Shia towns in Idlib ?

They're in a very dangerous situation .
Rebels don't cut off water and food to besieged areas, because they actually care about civilians.
Al-qaeda and ISIS must be welcome in Saudi, Turkey and Israel since they support them in Syria.
You're welcome in hell because Shaitan loves the ignorant.

it is not Syrian civil war, it is Syrian war against international terrorism...
I wish your government and forces good luck. Here in India whatever news we are getting about ground situation in Syria is quite disturbing. ISIS must be eliminated, lest they destroy the nation and cause irreversible damage to the region.

I wish your government and forces good luck. Here in India whatever news we are getting about ground situation in Syria is quite disturbing. ISIS must be eliminated, lest they destroy the nation and cause irreversible damage to the region.
Yes, because Assad's forces, who killed 79,000 (January figures), tortured, raped, & gassed people are much more humane than ISIS, who killed 2,300 (January figures.) Yup, totally more humane.

And..., you (and @1000 | @f1000n) can forget about Saddam. I don't support a dead man I just said his regime was better than the post-2003 regime, that's not supporting him to commit crimes.
You like his heroic speeches, after arguing with you I got to know you're unaware of his actions. But you can always learn. 'Better' is an opinion, dictatorship allows for faster decision making, no political opponents thus in some ways they perform 'better'. But he poured his own people into mass graves as well which doesn't make him that good.
@1000 | @f1000n, I couldn't even finish my education, all credits go to Bashar (curse be upon him, his father and grandfather), but at least I have never forgotten my log in information.
I spend time reading (not writing) older messages, especially the ones written by Assad-apologists.

I'm no Assad supporter I just believe a deal should be reached with the SAA, Kerry indicated the same lately, if possible it's the best option IMO.

Back
Top Bottom