What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Sorry to see Syria suffering so much death & destruction for so long. I wish your country & people can secure peace asap. But those ISIS bastards are just next door...:tdown:
ISIS will die out (in Syria) once Assad is removed. They thrive purely on violence and the distress of the local population. For example, they gained ground in Iraq because of the Iraqi gov't oppression of Sunnis...now they Iraqi gov't is oppressing them even more (with the help of Iran and Shiite armed groups) and ISIS will last much longer in Iraq (as an insurgency, not as a "state") than it will in Syria. In Syria, once oppression of people dies out, even ISIS supporters will stop supporting them, if there is a good government elsewhere.

ISIS will die out (in Syria) once Assad is removed. They thrive purely on violence and the distress of the local population. For example, they gained ground in Iraq because of the Iraqi gov't oppression of Sunnis...now they Iraqi gov't is oppressing them even more (with the help of Iran and Shiite armed groups) and ISIS will last much longer in Iraq (as an insurgency, not as a "state") than it will in Syria. In Syria, once oppression of people dies out, even ISIS supporters will stop supporting them, if there is a good government elsewhere.
Dream on baby Assad aint going no where:rolleyes:

America is now secretly supporting Assad to counter ISIS

Lions of the East Army hit Daesh gatherings with a TOW missile.
Lions of the East Army hit Daesh gatherings 2
Aleppo Liberation -- Hitting Assad's gangs in Handarat in the construction area with tank shells.
Knights of the Truth Brigade on the Aleppo Front destroy a 23mm cannon on the Zahraa District Front.

Didn't say Kerry said he wouldn't negotiate (even though he took his words back btw,) what I'm saying is that Syrians won't negotiate, and the US can't control that.

Dude i as much as you want Syria to be a democracy but lets get real, after the incidents in Libya and Egypt US is not so keen to support any armed group

Sorry to see Syria suffering so much death & destruction for so long. I wish your country & people can secure peace asap. But those ISIS bastards are just next door...:tdown:

The beheaders supported by the Jews / wahhabi rats have the entire fault - this is a crap now I know, but the Situation is a way better than in the year 2013

*The Zionist backed beheders are a way more weak in East Damascus.

*No more Zionist backed beheaders in Homs

*Major part from Al Qalamoun cleared including Yabroud their most important location there.

*No siege in Aleppo Prison

*The west chemical hysteria is gone nobody believe their bullshits now

*The great leader is more stronger than before and not the "Bad guy" anymore for the west controlled media.

*The News bad guys are the ISIS (Same shit than FSA in the practice) and Obongo is just killing them now

US have two choises or support the Great Leader or the ISIS support the FSA is the same than support ISIS.

Dude i as much as you want Syria to be a democracy but lets get real, after the incidents in Libya and Egypt US is not so keen to support any armed group
You really don't seem to understand this do you.
The majority of the Opposition is Islamists, Islamists don't listen to anyone but Allah and follow only the Sharia (which would be called "Islamic Democracy" in "Western Terms.")
Syrians will win with or without the support the US, the question is when. With the US's support, the war can end much quicker. And if both sides received support from no one, Assad would've been gone in 2012.
Libya won't become better in an instant. Considering most of the armed groups had a fragile unity. In Syria, most of the groups of the opposition are in the SRCC (minus Nusra), in which they agreed to politically and militarily co-operate. Egypt won't have any democracy until they have a civil war, because the Egyptian Army controls something like 62% of the wealth and land of the country, which they won't give up easily.

The beheaders supported by the Jews / wahhabi rats have the entire fault - this is a crap now I know, but the Situation is a way better than in the year 2013

*The Zionist backed beheders are a way more weak in East Damascus.

*No more Zionist backed beheaders in Homs

*Major part from Al Qalamoun cleared including Yabroud their most important location there.

*No siege in Aleppo Prison

*The west chemical hysteria is gone nobody believe their bullshits now

*The great leader is more stronger than before and not the "Bad guy" anymore for the west controlled media.

*The News bad guys are the ISIS (Same shit than FSA in the practice) and Obongo is just killing them now

US have two choises or support the Great Leader or the ISIS support the FSA is the same than support ISIS.
Oh look, a South American who supports Assad. And repeats the same exact thing as the Iranians. Funny.

You really don't seem to understand this do you.
The majority of the Opposition is Islamists, Islamists don't listen to anyone but Allah and follow only the Sharia (which would be called "Islamic Democracy" in "Western Terms.")
Syrians will win with or without the support the US, the question is when. With the US's support, the war can end much quicker. And if both sides received support from no one, Assad would've been gone in 2012.
Libya won't become better in an instant. Considering most of the armed groups had a fragile unity. In Syria, most of the groups of the opposition are in the SRCC (minus Nusra), in which they agreed to politically and militarily co-operate. Egypt won't have any democracy until they have a civil war, because the Egyptian Army controls something like 62% of the wealth and land of the country, which they won't give up easily.
Yeah that is exactly what the west hates ISLAMISTS, buddy daeshholes have ruined Syrian movement for democracy and freedom and now west is going to accept Bashar as ligetimate ruler and media is going to give a blackout on his barbaric activities

Yeah that is exactly what the west hates ISLAMISTS, buddy daeshholes have ruined Syrian movement for democracy and freedom and now west is going to accept Bashar as ligetimate ruler and media is going to give a blackout on his barbaric activities
Daesh are not even close to being Islamists. In an interview with a foreign Daesh captive (iirc he was French and escaped,) he said that Daesh didn't even use Qur'an in anything, at all. They used political motives for many of their actions (behind closed doors, obviously.) This matches the exact description of the Khwarij, they read the Qur'an but it doesn't come out of their mouths. They're claiming to use Islam to justify their actions, when in reality they barely do. At all. There are only a few things I agree with ISIS on: Cigarettes and Alcohol/Drugs are banned. And I don't even support their methods of enforcement & punishment for those laws, either. And I'm an Islamist myself. So that speaks volumes.

They are idiot than the year 2012 no much difference.

The ISIS emerge in all areas who the moderated beheaders backed by the Obongo regime liberetarded. The Obongo Regime did a terrible criminal mistake supporting this criminal shit, latter they expanded to Iraq so now US need killed them with Iran they no have other choice. The ISIS is more weak than before also soon or latter all of them will be die by Obongo Strikes, the great Leader controlled at least the 70% of the population so is who are able to have major manpower.

The other non ISIS beheaders are criminals gangs no more different than the Mexicans drugs cartels they behead just for money, at this point of the conflict is totally impossible win for they they only can continue doing terror shits but things like take a major city is totally impossible for them now so the whole Syrian people support the Dear Great Leader.

CAVCNJvUsAAdk0-.png:large

The crimes documented by Caesar have been geolocated to...right next to Assad's palace. Why am I not surprised?
500 meters from his palace.

CAVapybXEAAzfJL.png:large

Assad could watch the murder and torture right from his balcony. I wonder if Assad also sniped prisoners like Nazi commandant Amon Goeth.

GoethOnBalcony.jpg

500 meters from his palace.

CAVapybXEAAzfJL.png:large

Assad could watch the murder and torture right from his balcony. I wonder if Assad also sniped prisoners like Nazi commandant Amon Goeth.

GoethOnBalcony.jpg

Nobody will believe this crap now!

Your no understand ? The "Syrian Regime bad" is a old rhetoric this is gone this is fucking a old movie you are updated!

The "Official" news evils guys are the ISIS and they are now the bad and who are getting killed by Obongo's Strikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom