What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I know your heart is broken...Where was that heart when the IDF, were using Gazans from elderly to infants, as lab mice for their white phosphorous bombs..?
Again many times debunked phosphorus crap.

I know your heart is broken...Where was that heart when the IDF, were using Gazans from elderly to infants, as lab mice for their white phosphorous bombs..?
"Look at these people I support, they're doing terrible things, but now look at these other people, they're doing terrible things too, therefore the people I support are morally okay!" <- logic of every supporter of an oppressor.
Armed men surrendered themselves to SAA in Tazamon, Damascus:

Issam Zahraddine and conrades chilling in Deir al Zoor. They have literally humiliated Daesh in Deir al Zoor. Number of killed Daesh rats killed in Deir al Zoor is out of count.
You seemed to avoid many of the atrocities that I've been posting lately.

How can u be
Killing of muslims is a worthy practice according to ur religion so fake or not , if the muslims are being killed u feel happy as that is a practice worth doing in ur religion.
Yes you are right. That's the way it is. I enjoy seeing Muslims killed.

Now, do me a favor and don't quote me again. Thanks

I'll always support their right to exist and to use force when attacked by jihadist scum from the neighborhood but...

Israel.. happy with Sisi and the banning of the MB but fueling the war in Syria by supporting the terrorist al qaeda/nusra 'rebels'

shlomo.gif

shame on you, Israel.

Unconfirmed reports that an unidentified UAV/aircraft shot down or crashed in Latakia. It's not clear if it was Syrian or a foreign jet.

Edit: This is a pic form Latakia sky minutes ago:

CAUcjc0WoAA6nEN.jpg:large

And a video:

I suppose this is a drone, not clear which type though.
F5CZRL9.jpg

Last edited:
Unconfirmed reports that an unidentified UAV/aircraft shot down or crashed in Latakia. It's not clear if it was Syrian or a foreign jet.

Edit: This is a pic form Latakia sky minutes ago:

CAUcjc0WoAA6nEN.jpg:large

And a video:

I suppose this is a drone, not clear which type though.
F5CZRL9.jpg
@xxxKULxxx posted a link claiming it was a American one that took off from Incirlik AB in Turkey.

CAVCNJvUsAAdk0-.png:large

The crimes documented by Caesar have been geolocated to...right next to Assad's palace. Why am I not surprised?
What atrocity? A fake chemical attack scenario again? Not interested.
First, you claim that rebels did the attacks, then you claim their fake all-together? You're disgusting. I'll be happy laughing at you while you're frying in hell.
This? Probably fake.
CAVFwPeU0AAllQr.jpg:large

This video? Probably fake too.
Much more proof for it, too much to post here. But then you'll still claim it's all fake propaganda faked in Qatar.

Saw this pic of buses "erected" to used as shield in Syria.

127591875_14266352314041n.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this pic of buses "erected" to used as shield in Syria.

127591875_14266352314041n.jpg
They were erected by FSA to protect civilians from snipers in Aleppo. No idea how they did it or if that's actually safe, but if it's stupid, and it works, it's not stupid.

They were erected by FSA to protect civilians from snipers in Aleppo. No idea how they did it or if that's actually safe, but if it's stupid, and it works, it's not stupid.

Sorry to see Syria suffering so much death & destruction for so long. I wish your country & people can secure peace asap. But those ISIS bastards are just next door...:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom