What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

All those steroids take from something you know. These Shabiha we can't really claim they raped anyone, can a tooth pick really be fearsome?

But as I said before, this is all just air muscle, they look beefy but since it is so clearly steroid induced the muscle fibers are not as rightly knitted together as if natural working out results in. So the muscle fiber network mutkiplier is less of a factor.

Also you can see what I mean by the deformed bicep of the one making that stupid flex. In a fight I would bet actually on a thinner fellow who has a more tighter muscle mesh than those guys.

All those steroids take from something you know. These Shabiha we can't really claim they raped anyone, can a tooth pick really be fearsome?

But as I said before, this is all just air muscle, they look beefy but since it is so clearly steroid induced the muscle fibers are not as rightly knitted together as if natural working out results in. So the muscle fiber network mutkiplier is less of a factor.

Also you can see what I mean by the deformed bicep of the one making that stupid flex. In a fight I would bet actually on a thinner fellow who has a more tighter muscle mesh than those guys.

Synthol

The Abuse Of Synthol In Bodybuilding | Natty Or NOT

Apparently rebels took Wadi Deif. If they take also Hamidia that will be a major blow for Assad.

B43jkoUIcAEQ1lh.jpg:large

Syrians in the besieged Eastern Ghouta demand that the siege be broken for humanitarian reasons, Assad will as always keep the civilians dying as long as he sits in his chair.
Civilians can already get out, of course unarmed ones indeed. You can't have armed gangs running around and also asking for lifting the siege.

If it's justified to put to towns of Nubl and Ahra under siege for 2.5 years, then it's totally justified To put those in Eastern Ghouta under siege unless they give up their arms.

Last edited:
Civilians can already get out, of course unarmed ones indeed. You can't have armed gangs running around and also asking for lifting the siege.

If it's justified to put to towns of Nubl and Ahra under siege for 2.5 years, then it's totally justified To put those in Eastern Ghouta under siege unless they give up their arms.
Except the rebels are following the Islamic code of not cutting off water - something that most Muslims would be doing. They allow water and food in. Anyways, Nubl and Zahraa are right next to Rojava, so they can get plenty of help from there, even if the rebels had not done that.
Anyways, Hamidiyah base as I said before was taken by the rebels. Now according to many reports + videos that Wadi ad-Deif is ours now. There goes Assad's largest fuel storage.
Some T-62's captured at Hamidiyah base:
B45u2-sIMAA_A5c.jpg:large

Apparently rebels took Wadi Deif. If they take also Hamidia that will be a major blow for Assad.
You have been singing the same song for the past three years...Don't you think is time to realize that Syria is a tough cookie to crack and ASSAD is still there and will be there no matter what Israel and the Arabs sellout state do...Assad is not a wart that can be removed. He is Syria!

You have been singing the same song for the past three years...Don't you think is time to realize that Syria is a tough cookie to crack and ASSAD is still there and will be there no matter what Israel and the Arabs sellout state do...Assad is not a wart that can be removed. He is Syria!
Everything I said turned to be correct.

Anyway Hamidia fall is confirmed. Dark green - regime loses in past 2 days:

B46Jbv_CQAA8Qdr.png:large

Everything I said turned to be correct.

Anyway Hamidia fall is confirmed. Dark green - regime loses in past 2 days:

B46Jbv_CQAA8Qdr.png:large
You were predicting his falls 2 years ago and he is still there..that's my point..Even your Jordanian friend who was glued to every words you wrote, quit counting counting supposedly destroyed syrian tanks... don't you think it is time to change pen ?

You were predicting his falls 2 years ago and he is still there..that's my point..Even your Jordanian friend who was glued to every words you wrote, quit counting counting supposedly destroyed syrian tanks... don't you think it is time to change pen ?
I never said he is going to fall soon, quite on contrary.

Is the red area only left in whole Idlib in SAA control?
THere is also Idlib itself and corridor to it through Ariha.

Harakat Hazm hits a Shilka in Agob Hill, Aleppo.

Rebel TOW attacks in Maarat al Numan.

Btw IS advancing against YPG in Jazaa, Hasakah Region. Meanwhile YPG is deporting Arabs from the territory they control.

lool You are an Israeli girl supporting crazy islamist terrorists/ISIS/Al nusra? lool this is new to me.:cheesy: 'rebel freedom fighters alias jihadist scums which even ourgovernments in the West/U.S have now foresaken after discovering what type of animal/nuts they were supporting. Still an Israeli of all people is cheering for them? Wonder shall never end on PDF.:lol:

Except the rebels are following the Islamic code of not cutting off water - something that most Muslims would be doing. They allow water and food in. Anyways, Nubl and Zahraa are right next to Rojava, so they can get plenty of help from there, even if the rebels had not done that.
Anyways, Hamidiyah base as I said before was taken by the rebels. Now according to many reports + videos that Wadi ad-Deif is ours now. There goes Assad's largest fuel storage.
Some T-62's captured at Hamidiyah base:
B45u2-sIMAA_A5c.jpg:large

lool Are you a 'Syrian rebel freedom/demoracy fighter; supporter as well bro?:D Guess you and Osrael are on the same page then.:lol:

lool You are an Israeli girl supporting crazy islamist terrorists/ISIS/Al nusra? lool this is new to me.:cheesy: 'rebel freedom fighters alias jihadist scums which even ourgovernments in the West/U.S have now foresaken after discovering what type of animal/nuts they were supporting. Still an Israeli of all people is cheering for them? Wonder shall never end on PDF.:lol:

lool Are you a 'Syrian rebel freedom/demoracy fighter; supporter as well bro?:D Guess you and Osrael are on the same page then.:lol:
Here we go again. Claiming I'm a Zionist and not Syrian. Like a guy from the UK has any more credentials to talk about Syria than a guy who lived in Aleppo half his life...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom