What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If it is none of non-syrian's business then why do we keep seeing Iran butt in? Did Iran become a state of Syria without the world knowing it?

Iran will be in as long as Turkey,GCC, U.S and Europe are in. It isn't that hard to understand.

I already said, stop arming rebels, stop saying who can or can't run for an election, hold a free election and then Iran and all others should accept the results. You can't ask Iran to get out as long as others' butts are in.

Also, should I remind you of your role in supporting Taliban in Afghanistan in 90s? I don't think you are in any higher moral position to talk like that.

Iran will be in as long as Turkey,GCC, U.S and Europe are in. It isn't that hard to understand.

If you look at it from a neutral perspective then Iran got involved ALOT earlier than other countries. Soon after the uprising in syria (which was home grown and not foreign supported), iran started sending help to syria, this was WAY before other countries got involved. So I think what you are saying shows double standards.

If you look at it from a neutral perspective then Iran got involved ALOT earlier than other countries. Soon after the uprising in syria (which was home grown and not foreign supported), iran started sending help to syria, this was WAY before other countries got involved. So I think what you are saying shows double standards.

Since when having close relations with a country is called interference. What a logic!

Imagine a similar scenario in Pakistan. Then can we say that China was interfering in Pakistan long before the conflict starts? You can come up with a better argument, much better one.
Iran and Syria have had good relations since 80s.

Besides, it was foreign countries who first started arming and funding rebels, Assad doesn't need our arms, he has a good amount of them.

Iran was the first country to get involved the Western countries were still in a daze by the two pointless wars and were hesitant to get involved and the neighboring Arab countries were more worried about the Arab Spring coming to their door steps to even think about getting involved.

Iran was the first country to get involved

Exactly, if Iran does it its "friendly relations" but if another country does it its "interference". And you can ask any source, Iran interferred before any other western or Arab country. Hezbollah fighters showed up in Syria way before there was even any talk of arming the rebels. And not to mention the recruitment drives picking up Shiite volunteers in Iraq.

Iran was the first country to get involved the Western countries were still in a daze by the two pointless wars and were hesitant to get involved and the neighboring Arab countries were more worried about the Arab Spring coming to their door steps to even think about getting involved.

How did Iran get 'involved' first? Can you bring any reliable source for this? What exactly do you call involvement?

British Report: Lebanese Army on the Lookout for ISIL Attacks on the Bekaa Valley
This rudimentary British-built watchtower is the only thing standing between Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS) fighters and thousands of Lebanese Christians, Druze, and Muslims. Tango 10 is one of 12 fortifications built in haste along the Lebanese border with British help.

The threat of invasion here from ISIL militants across the barren landscape is constant. In August, Arsal, a predominantly Sunni village a few miles to the south of where Tango 10 now stands, was overrun by Jihadis from Syria. The Lebanese Army retook Arsal after 3 days of fighting, but 19 Lebanese soldiers were kidnapped, and several have since been beheaded in Syria. A small British team of former soldiers and engineers have been working flat out to build a new stronghold to protect the area.

MEANWHILE IN TURKEY

B3qAaRkIgAAmbGA.jpg

tourist in Istanbul airport
:rofl:

lol shame on your Serpentine for believing he is Syrian... and if he is Syrian, he betrayed his country, I mean you should know from his avatar, why on earth would a Syrian have french flag as an avatar? lol

he is not Syrian, and the reason I know that is because he is racist and sectarian....
he is nothing but a false user, I bet he doesn't even know anything about Syria...
lol. This "French flag" also happened to be in use by Syria for 20 years after independence.
You're an idiot. Many Syrians are racist and sectarian, as are many Arabs, because of the nationalism we have. You know nothing. Exactly why the prophet (PBUH) warned Muslims about nationalism.
I don't know anything about Syria? I used to live in Aleppo. I know plenty about Syria. But say what you want, all you do is worship a despot, we'll see who'll be laughing on the Day of Judgement.
Funny thing, most Assad supporters happen to be Islamophobes. You could very well be one.

lol. This "French flag" also happened to be in use by Syria for 20 years after independence.
You're an idiot. Many Syrians are racist and sectarian, as are many Arabs, because of the nationalism we have. You know nothing. Exactly why the prophet (PBUH) warned Muslims about nationalism.
I don't know anything about Syria? I used to live in Aleppo. I know plenty about Syria. But say what you want, all you do is worship a despot, we'll see who'll be laughing on the Day of Judgement.
Funny thing, most Assad supporters happen to be Islamophobes. You could very well be one.
that is so wrong, if you truly lived in Syria and Aleppo, you would know that the churches are next to mosques, and Muslims prayed in churches, but of course there are couple like you who graduated from Wahabistan school sponsored by Saudi "Arabia:" if you want a caliphate go to your Baghadai the terrorist..
to hell with your racist and sectarian "revolution" sponsored by the west and their puppets...

ignorant, that flag was given by the French, it was French mandate flag, of course you wouldn't know Syria's history, since you are not Syrian and a traitor who asks the "infidels" invade his own country....

and who said I'm Alasad supporter :rofl:... some fools lied to you and claimed that I am? sure why not, since Alasad is pro Syria, I don't mind him,,, I'm pro Syrians with Syria...

lol I suggest you read my previous posts, learn something before you accuse people...
Traitor...

@al-Hasani look how moderate the supporters of F$A terrorists are... very moderate, they even admit they are racist and sectarian... but of course you will never admit it, F$A are nothing but terrorists, F$A= I$I$= Alqaida

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom