What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

84693495_1437274029779521_2193148453255643136_o.jpg

^ Latest situational map I could find. This one is more than three hours old and new advances have been made by the SAA since that are not shown on this map yet.

Why aren’t the Turks fighting back? They just seem to be Withdrawing and letting the opposition roll over them

Why aren’t the Turks fighting back? They just seem to be Withdrawing and letting the opposition roll over them

Israel couldn't handle a tiny battlefront with a dug in ATGM heavy force and withdrew famously with tails tucked between legs in 2006.

what chance do you think Turkish armor has going into a massive battlefield, flooded with ATGMs, anti-air assets, assymetric warfare experts Hezbollah/IRGC, and nuclear superpower Russia.

It would be like voluntarily sticking your junk into a meatgrinder... it would be a Turkish slaughter of epic porpotions… entire battalions at a time would get wiped out.... do the turks really want to start a war like that? that could end up in direct clashes with Russia and Iran?? ?

I doubt even erdo is that stupid or suicidal. the games up turkey. your terrorists are finished. accept reality, or die with your terrorists

Israel couldn't handle a tiny battlefront with a dug in ATGM heavy force and withdrew famously with tails tucked between legs in 2006.

what chance do you think Turkish armor has going into a massive battlefield, flooded with ATGMs, anti-air assets, assymetric warfare experts Hezbollah/IRGC, and nuclear superpower Russia.

It would be like voluntarily sticking your junk into a meatgrinder... it would be a Turkish slaughter of epic porpotions… entire battalions at a time would get wiped out.... do the turks really want to start a war like that? that could end up in direct clashes with Russia and Iran?? ?

I doubt even erdo is that stupid or suicidal. the games up turkey. your terrorists are finished. accept reality, or die with your terrorists

Not to mention Turkey has the entire Arab league spooked. Turks used to rule Arabs. Arabs are paranoid about rebirth of Ottoman empire. There be huge flooding of arms into Syria to counter any Turkish invasion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom