What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Maybe have something to do with size .
Size does not affect cost much. 2000 pound dumb bomb costs 3 K, while 12 kg Javelin missile costs 100 K.

But the license was given to hafiz assad not basher Assad .
And your argument have no legal value.
Thats same genocidal terrorist regime.

So it comes to we are different ,we allowed they are not.
No one is allowed.

still we are not part of any operation for several month
U are a part of genocidal coalition, ur troops are there, u provide massive aid to Assad and u pushed for this operation.

Size does not affect cost much. 2000 pound dumb bomb costs 3 K, while 12 kg Javelin missile costs 100 K.
Well let put it like it ,falaq rockets are not that dumb they are stabilized.
Thats same genocidal terrorist regime.
Lawful government of Syria that no law banned any sale of weapon to it .
By the way wonder what's your idea about Israel selling weapons to government like Myanmar or helping some government tracking and mincing activists.

No one is allowed.
Tell you after next round of clashes

U are a part of genocidal coalition, ur troops are there, u provide massive aid to Assad and u pushed for this operation.
No evidence for your claims and

D_yPGLrX4AAkJ4f

Well let put it like it ,falaq rockets are not that dumb they are stabilized.
Prehistoric man's arrow were also stabilized.

Lawful government of Syria that no law banned any sale of weapon to it .
Thats "lawful" government is responsible for terror and genocide.

By the way wonder what's your idea about Israel selling weapons to government like Myanmar or helping some government tracking and mincing activists.
Israel stopped selling arms to Myanmar. You guys by the way as usually support everyone who slaughters Muslims:

Iran ready to deepen, enhance ties with Myanmar: pres. Rouhani

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/143232/Iran-ready-to-deepen-enhance-ties-with-Myanmar-pres-Rouhani

Tell you after next round of clashes
In 2015 while I was on this forum Palestinians were firing many rockets at my town. I never said Israel should indiscriminately bomb Assad aka Khamenai style.

No evidence for your claims and
Did u pull out ur mercenaries out of Syria? - NO.
Did u stop supporting genocidal maniac Assad? - NO.
Did u oppose Idlib slaughter? - NO, on contrary u PUSHED for it.

U are 100% responsible for Idlib slaughter.

Back to topic. Criminal Khamenai-Putin coalition murdered at least 11 civilains in Ariha this morning.

After ethnically cleansing over 400,000 people from South Idlib they are now concentrating on north.

Prehistoric man's arrow were also stabilized.
but even his rockets were not stabilized
Thats "lawful" government is responsible for terror and genocide.
but still lawful government
from the same article
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran expressed hope that peace and stability will return to Myanmar, adding, “we hope that Rohingya Muslims, who had no choice but to emigrate, can return to their country as fast and as safe as possible”.

“Stability and security in a country is possible through cooperation among all ethnic groups in that country,” he said.

In 2015 while I was on this forum Palestinians were firing many rockets at my town. I never said Israel should indiscriminately bomb Assad aka Khamenai style.
wait in time I point you to this day
Did u pull out ur mercenaries out of Syria? - NO.
Did u stop supporting genocidal maniac Assad? - NO.
Did u oppose Idlib slaughter? - NO, on contrary u PUSHED for it.

U are 100% responsible for Idlib slaughter.

but even his rockets were not stabilized
Pregistoric man did not had rockets, Chinese rockets from 1000 years ago were stabilized.

but still lawful government
Hitler was also lawful.

from the same article
Heh he calls slaughter and expulsion "emigration". What a clown.

wait in time I point you to this day
Why wait u can search my messages from 2015.

Since Khamenai mercenaries are integrated in Assad army no one can tell for sure.But this does not matter.

Thousands of ur mercenaries are there.
You provide massive support for Assad.
You support Idlib slaughter and even pushing for it.

You are fully responsible for Idlib slaughter.

Chinese rockets from 1000 years ago were stabilized.
were not
Hitler was also lawful.
well , then what, law is the ultimate force in democracy
Why wait u can search my messages from 2015.
well search is not that smart yet, I will wait and i'm sure it wont be a long wait.
Since Khamenai mercenaries are integrated in Assad army no one can tell for sure.But this does not matter.

Thousands of ur mercenaries are there.
You provide massive support for Assad.
You support Idlib slaughter and even pushing for it.

You are fully responsible for Idlib slaughter.

" This was believed to be the embryonic form of modern rockets. The gunpowder tube compared well with the modern propelling system, and the sharp arrowhead, with its piercing power of destruction, compared favorably to the warhead of a modern rocket. While the feather helped to stabilize the arrow, just like the modern stabilizing system, the barrel was similar to the body part of modern rocket

http://en.chinaculture.org/created/2005-07/21/content_70826_2.htm

The feather was also used to stabilize the rocket and prevent it from spinning out of control. And the barrel was also very similar to the actual body of the rockets that are used for space exploration today; the only difference is that they are on a much bigger scale.

https://www.taiwanese-secrets.com/ancient-chinese-rockets/

Su-24M2. Introduced in the 2000s. Has SVP-24 blind bombing system enabling accurate bombing day or night in any weather condition. Comprises autopilot, GPS receiver, digital ballistic computer, air data sensors which measure wind direction and wind velocity and humidity and temperature. Enables pilot to bomb without having to sight target. Controls autopilot which flies the plane and releases bombs.

It's like X-Wing's bombing computer but more advanced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom