What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Khamenai wishes happy Eid to children of Syria:

CtCUxRYWEAAqQm0.jpg

CtCAy5NWEAA60hn.jpg

CtCAzvpWIAAmsbu.jpg

CtCA06cXEAAIWpy.jpg

CtCcsuyWIAALpUf.jpg

Assad Putin Khamenai forces drop thermite incendiary cluster bombs on Aleppo city:

Amount of sadism of these "people" is beyond my comprehension.

Russians have great patience,that's their famous attribute.
For a year of war, they were supposed to throw vacuum bombs on rats and dance to finish very fast,but obviously they like to kill them softly.
Conclusion is that they enjoy when see dead mercenaries and broken dreams of some countries.

What's amazing is that some Muslims actually believe him and thank his posts hahaha
There is nothing about belief here. I post plain and simple facts.

What is amazing and sick is that not a single Iranian condemns barrel bombing and burning with thermite cluster bombs residential neighborhoods. In same time same Iranians where crying about mistreating bodies of Russian pilots.

Russians have great patience,that's their famous attribute.
For a year of war, they were supposed to throw vacuum bombs on rats and dance to finish very fast,but obviously they like to kill them softly.
Conclusion is that they enjoy when see dead mercenaries and broken dreams of some countries.
Very first thing Russians did in Syria is indiscriminate bombing of Talbise killing 40 civilians.

What's amazing is that some Muslims actually believe him and thank his posts hahaha
500 has been posting pictures, videos and news non stop exposing Assad and his allies crimes from the beginning while Iranians and pro Assadist provide nothing and are always trying to cause a debate with him over a irrelevant subject in this thread just because he is exposing their crimes, he must be driving you guys crazy. :lol:

That was a tail which flew away from he exploded bomb and hit the roof.

Your Assadist friends where first to boast about this attack:

CsvXeBqWYAEBChx.jpg

Your MoD filmed some armed car passing by convoy several hours before the attack to justify attack.

But when they realized that armed car passing by convoy several hours before is not a good justification they started making up stories.

Convoy couch fire.
Convoy was attacked by Nusra.
Convoy was attacked by US drone.

Same exact patter as in case of MH17.

Its the opposite. Assadists lied about coalition strike in order to justify quit cease fire burn aid convoy and dropping incendiary bombs in residential areas. So far they did not provide a tinniest evidence that attack indeed happened.

1) Burning residential neighborhoods and aid convoys in Syria protects national interests of Russia?

2) There is no any naval base in Syria. Prior 2013 all Russia had there is 2 guys and dog. They were not getting wage properly so they asked for food from passing by sailors. I am not kidding.

Lol never knew that. Thought their base there has always been active and with a huge presence. Anyway now they are fully back in Syria and they seem to have expanded heir military presence massively. I don't think they will pull out that much again like before. Since Syria serves as a strategic base for Russia for access to the Mediterranean sea. It is also important for Russia since Tartus is the Russian Navy's only Mediterranean repair and replenishment spot, thus sparing Russia’s warships the trip back to their Black Sea bases through the Turkish Straits(NATO controlled ). It also enables Russia to have a naval presence in the Mediterranean where they can challenge U.S/British bases/presence in the region.
So I believe they will keep supporting Assad at any cost, including bombing/killing any targets they deem necessary. :)

Moreover I believe the bombing of aid facilities and workers is a message they are trying to send to the rebels and civilains living under rebel controlled areas, that they will target anybody indiscriminately as far as they don't give up the fight. So it's a form of psychological warfare as well. :)
500 has been posting pictures, videos and news non stop exposing Assad and his allies crimes from the beginning while Iranians and pro Assadist provide nothing and are always trying to cause a debate with him over a irrelevant subject in this thread just because he is exposing their crimes, he must be driving you guys crazy. :lol:
Lol well, it's normal. You don't expect Iranians here to agree with him or criticise their puppet Assad right? Afterall Russia and Iran(along with its shia proxies) are the ones keeping dictator Assad in power.
All in all, I think its normal they will support whatever crimes/actions Assads military commit against his own people.
At the end of the day, you shouldn't forget that Information warfare(which is what the Russians and their allies are doing as well) is as important (if not more important) as fighting the war itself. So Russians, Iranians and Assadists will keep supporting any crimes they commit while pointing their fingers only at others. Lol. The moment they start recognising their crimes in Syria it will damage their international reputation and make their sympathisers around the world to start questioning their involvement anx actions. They are fully aware of this, reason they will never agree to any crimes in the country no matter the amount of facts/materials you might provide.

So I don't see why many of you are surprised about this, to me it's perfectly understandable and normal. :)

Last edited:

And many of his supposed proof has been fake. Like posting a picture of a truck that overturned and claiming it was hit by an airstrike. Or claiming Russian airstrikes when I proved it was GRAD fire. The list is long.

On the other hand the "rebels" the same guys that cooperate with ISIS and Al-Quida affiliates are shelling Christian towns, destroying churches, robbing people, and executing children. You want to talk about destruction, why not mention all of those 'hell canons' that the "moderates" fire into residential areas. You can bet that tens of thousands of people have died from those improvised mortars and rockets but the blame always goes to Assad or Russia.

Lol never knew that. Thought their base there has always been active and with a huge presence. Anyway now they are fully back in Syria and they seem to have expanded heir military presence massively. I don't think they will pull out that much again like before. Since Syria serves as a strategic base for Russia for access to the Mediterranean sea. It is also important for Russia since Tartus is the Russian Navy's only Mediterranean repair and replenishment spot, thus sparing Russia’s warships the trip back to their Black Sea bases through the Turkish Straits(NATO controlled ). It also enables Russia to have a naval presence in the Mediterranean where they can challenge U.S/British bases/presence in the region.
So I believe they will keep supporting Assad at any cost, including bombing/killing any targets they deem necessary. :)

Moreover I believe the bombing of aid facilities and workers is a message they are trying to send to the rebels and civilains living under rebel controlled areas, that they will target anybody indiscriminately as far as they don't give up the fight. So it's a form of psychologival warfare as well. :)

Lol well, it's normal. You don't expect Iranians here to agree with him or criticise their puppet Assad right? Afterall Russia and Iran(along with its shia proxies) are the ones keeping dictator Assad in power.
All in all, I think its normal they will support whatever crimes/actions Assads military commit against his own people.
At the end of the day, you shouldn't forget that Information warfare(which is what the Russians and their allies are doing as well) is as important (if not more important) as fighting the war itself. So arussians, Iranians and Assadists will kepndnyug any crimes they commit while pointing their fingers only at others. Lol. The moment they start recognising their crimes in Syria it will damage their international reputation and make their sympathisers around the world to start questioning their involvement ans actions. They are fully aware of this, reason they will never agree to any crimes in the country no matter the amount of facts/materials you might provide.

So I don't see why many of you are surprised about this, to me it's perfectly understandable and normal. :)

Yes Iran and Russia are supporting Assad and you think the so called "moderates" don't get support? The US, Turkey, France, UK, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, ect are supporting the "rebels" by helping them cross into Syria (not realy a civil war once you get invaders pouring in) proving weapons, training, intelligence and airstrikes.

Oh yes, you are right, i get so crazy when an Israeli defends Jihadist. Grrrr.

I'm not a child, bro. Zionists have been doing this shit for decades. Some of the muslims have goldfish memories but for me, this is nothing new.

Oh yes, you are right, i get so crazy when an Israeli defends Jihadist. Grrrr.

I'm not a child, bro. Zionists have been doing this shit for decades. Some of the muslims have goldfish memories but for me, this is nothing new.
Example of sick Assadist propaganda:

1) Those who stand against corrupt dictator are "jihadist".
2) Those who come from other countries to fight for sake of their religious leader Khamenai are not jihadists.

Lol never knew that. Thought their base there has always been active and with a huge presence.
Here Russian central TV state report from that base in summer 2012:

There is just one guy, his driver, cat and dog. He says he lost 12 kg and survives thanks to garden and food which passing sailors give him.

Example of sick Assadist propaganda:

1) Those who stand against corrupt dictator are "jihadist".
2) Those who come from other countries to fight for sake of their religious leader Khamenai are not jihadists.

And many of those "standing against corrupt dictator" are from countries that supress or ban all religions other Islam, treat women like slaves with no rights, execute innecent people for being gay, leaving Islam,ect. Under Assad women have full rights, churches and temples are not banned, gays don't get beheaded, ect.

Funny how those 'freedom fighters' have turned a free and secular Syria into what resembles Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

I will tell you what a jihadist is, a Jihadist, beheads people, destroyes churches, uses suicide bombers, mistreat all minorities and fights to spread radical Islam. You can't forget they often scream Alllahhhh akbarrrrrrr when they use violence. Sounds like all the qualities of the "moderates".

Syria went from this:

image.png

To this:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
And many of those "standing against corrupt dictator" are from countries that supress or ban all religions other Islam, treat women like slaves with no rights, execute innecent people for being gay, leaving Islam,ect. Under Assad women have full rights, churches and temples are not banned, gays don't get beheaded, ect.

Funny how those 'freedom fighters' have turned a free and secular Syria into what resembles Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

I will tell you what a jihadist is, a Jihadist, beheads people, destroyes churches, uses suicide bombers, mistreat all minorities and fights to spread radical Islam. You can't forget they often scream Alllahhhh akbarrrrrrr when they use violence. Sounds like all the qualities of the "moderates".

Syria went from this:

View attachment 337449

To this:

View attachment 337451
That argument I've already answered. Syria was fine and secular before Alawite dictators came to power.

This is Damascus in 1958:
CpBaLGJUkAA5pD2.jpg

When first protestors came out to streets in 2011 the were brutally slaughtered and tortured. Barrel bombed starved and gassed. So all escaped and only hardcore fanatics remained.

This is Daraya in 2011:
daraya_roses.jpg

This is Daraya now:
tQKMelr.jpg

Thats how your bombings turn Syria into another Afghanistan.

And many of his supposed proof has been fake. Like posting a picture of a truck that overturned and claiming it was hit by an airstrike. Or claiming Russian airstrikes when I proved it was GRAD fire. The list is long.

On the other hand the "rebels" the same guys that cooperate with ISIS and Al-Quida affiliates are shelling Christian towns, destroying churches, robbing people, and executing children. You want to talk about destruction, why not mention all of those 'hell canons' that the "moderates" fire into residential areas. You can bet that tens of thousands of people have died from those improvised mortars and rockets but the blame always goes to Assad or Russia.

Yes Iran and Russia are supporting Assad and you think the so called "moderates" don't get support? The US, Turkey, France, UK, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, ect are supporting the "rebels" by helping them cross into Syria (not realy a civil war once you get invaders pouring in) proving weapons, training, intelligence and airstrikes.
Lol Obviously as I said earlier, Russia and Assad HAS NEVER COMMITTED any crimes or carried out air strikes that killed civilians/aid workers/hospitals etc. I have never seen them(and I don't ever expect them to anyway) taking responsibility for any airstrikes strikes that killed civilians/aid workers(even by mistake). lol. No surprise there, it's a music we keep hearing.

As for support by foreign powers in syria, Well I never said otherwise did I? The revolution that started in Syria as a genuine cry for change of government/leader against a dictator quickly turned into a civil war as Assad thought he could crush the civilian protesters with his army like his father did decades ago in Hama(killing almost 40,000 people in just under a month) . Unfortunately for the son, this time it was different as we live in an age of global 24hours news media and social media where information is quickly spreads around the globe with just a click. Coupled with other countries ready to intervene directly or indirectly.
So his quest to crush the protesters indiscriminately with brute force backfired as many of his own soldiers refused to shoot/kill their own people thus defecting and causing the peaceful uprising to turn into an armed conflict. He has only himself to blame and his greed for power. No leader should be above the country. However that's the problem with one man rule/cult of personality as I said before since they believe only them can rule the country(they were born to rule the country.lol ), and they will make silly slogans like: " It's either me or chaos/destruction, take your pick". Lol
So only Assad is to blame for the current pathetic war torn situation of his country. The rest is all the secoundary effects of his decision to cling on to power by all means.:)

As I said before he could have quietly cede power to someone else or leave like Ben Ali and Mubarak did after massive uprisings. Instead he choosed to follow Gaddafi's lead by clinging on to power by all means necessary even death. we can all see the results today. If Ben Ali and Mubarak had clung on to power like Assad and Gaddafi them their countries will be in the same situation like Libya and Syria today. Thank God one fled from power while the other ceded power after military decided enough was enough thus avoiding a civil war.:)

That argument I've already answered. Syria was fine and secular before Alawite dictators came to power.

This is Damascus in 1958:
CpBaLGJUkAA5pD2.jpg

When first protestors came out to streets in 2011 the were brutally slaughtered and tortured. Barrel bombed starved and gassed. So all escaped and only hardcore fanatics remained.

This is Daraya in 2011:
daraya_roses.jpg

This is Daraya now:
tQKMelr.jpg

Thats how your bombings turn Syria into another Afghanistan.

Half the destruction of Syria was caused by the "moderates". You still are tap dancing around the subject. Those so called freedom fighters that are coming into Syria are from some of the most authoritarian and brutal regimes in the world. The Saudis for instance executed protesters including teenagers but the Saudis cry and denounce Assad. Moreover, those freedoms fighters should stay in their own countries and fight for women's rights, fight for Christians not being allowed to have churches, fight for the rights of people to leave Islam without having their head hacked off, fight to stop gay people from being executed.

Syria was one of the most free and secular countries in the Middle East. After the freedom fighters swooped in women were locked up in cages, forced to wear Burqas, churches destroyed, neighborhoods shelled and Syrian civilians as well as soldiers executed and lynched for being pro government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom