What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So, next time when Syrian army will catch a terrorist,for psychological impact on them must they have wild pigs.
Pigs are best animals for explosives detection,but also and for extermination.
They Can be feed with terrorists and record all that.... for Animal planet channel .

IMG_20160904_095207.jpg
Another sunni civilian executed accusing him of pro SAA in Hama. . freedom has landed after Jihadis kharjis Fsa has taken control in Hama Secular SAA is gone

Last edited:
Lots of updates on the Aleppo front. Artillery Base capture and complete siege on E. Aleppo enforced. At the same time, new gains on South Aleppo.

ZD4tUkv.jpg

This is accurate map:

Crgp5a8WgAA6eUJ.jpg

Khamenai is determined to starve Syrian kids at all costs. Although Syrian war is lost.

Apparently SAA is in quite a bit of quagmire in Hama as they've lost a lot of ground there.

All areas between 2 yellow lines are captured. but if they don't expand to areas around it, there is the danger of counter attack from both sides. Ramouseh should be captured next. Aleppo is besieged again, for now at least.

photo_2016-09-04_18-34-27.jpg

Aleppo is under siege again. Most jihadis got smashed or went to fight the kurds for higher pay. Chasing money is jihad now i guess.

Two important job for SAA is now to secure their gains in Aleppo, and counter attack in Hama to put the rebels on the defensive.

Thanks to @Penguin
http://brown-moses.blogspot.nl/2013/11/the-syrian-national-defence-forces-most.html
The Syrian National Defence Force's Most Devastating Urban Combat Weapon

In late 2012, those of us tracking the munitions used in the Syrian conflict began to see the remains of an unusual munition that opposition activists claimed had been launched from Syrian government positions

The munition appeared to be a 107mm artillery rocket (as used by the widely deployed Type-63 multiple rocket launcher), with the warhead removed and replaced with a much larger DIY warhead with a simple impact fuze. These munitions, known as Improvised Rocket Assisted Munitions (IRAMs), sacrifice range and accuracy for a massively increased payload. As John Ismay, a former United States Navy explosives ordnance disposal officer, told the New York Times' At War blog, these IRAMs appeared to be "conceptually identical to the IRAMs used by a particular group of insurgents fighting American forces in Iraq — Kataib Hezbollah". He goes onto the describe the use of the Iraqi IRAMs
The Iraqi IRAM was purpose-built for one thing: popping over T-walls and Hesco barriers at short ranges that prevented interception by C-RAM and creating mass casualties on-target.Obviously, in Syria, there was no need for either side to use the munition for this purpose, and there were some who doubted the Syrian government would used improvised weapons, especially inaccurate and powerful weapons in urban areas.

In the following months I continued to collect videos of IRAMs (see here), with the unexploded remains of the munitions showing up in Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, and elsewhere. While it was claimed by opposition members that these munitions were fired by government forces, it wasn't until recently that an increasing body of evidence began to appear showing definite proof that the IRAMs were being used by Syrian government forces.

In late August 2013 a number of images appeared online that confirmed the munitions were being used by Syrian government forces. First, the capture of a ammo depot in Khanasser featured this pile of IRAMs stored alongside other weapons, including IRAMs in storage crates

Around the same time Jabhat al-Nusra published images of a four-barrel IRAM launcher they claim to have captured from government forces, along with crates full of IRAMs

The final piece of proof was provided by the pro-Government Abkhazian Network News Agency(ANNA), who has rare access to the Syrian military, and regularly posts footage of the Syrian military in action on their YouTube channel. This video showing "A brief summary of the situation in Syria for 30 August 2013" provided the final proof that the Syrian military were using IRAMs, at1m11s

The video shows an IRAM being loaded and fired from a single barrel launcher, and was the first video showing the Syrian military using IRAMs.

One thing I was very keen to find out was how these munitions were actually being used in combat. One report that piqued my interest was from the fighting in Qusayr in June 2013. Colonel Abdul-Jabbar Mohammed Aqidi, at that time a senior member of the Free Syrian Army's Supreme Military Council, had travelled to Qusayr with reinforcements, and gave a very lengthy interview about his experiences. One part of the interview caught my eye
The enemy was applying a scorched earth policy by firing Iranian vacuum bombs, which caused whole building to fall down. This was forcing the fighters to retreat to another building.In my experience, "vacuum" is a prefix frequently used by members of the Syrian opposition to describe all kinds of powerful explosive weapons, and that description reminded me of something else that had emerged in Qusayr. Josh Wood, a journalist who met opposition fighters who had fought in Qusayr, sent me a gallery of photographs provided to him by the fighters he spoke to, showing a munition they claimed was being used by Hezbollah

He told me that according to the opposition fighters
This weapon was used by Hezbollah forces in Qusayr. He described them as 107mm rockets fitted to something with a higher payload, with the 107mm propelling everything. He said the max range on these was about 1 km, but most of the time they were simply fired across the street horizontally at extremely close range. By his description, one of these could do significant damage to a small house. He said that these rockets really helped Hezbollah shift the tide in parts of that front-line.At the time there was no more evidence of these munitions being used in Qusayr, and no way to confirm the story of the opposition fighters about how they were used.

This week, a video by the Syrian National Defence Force was posted online, showing fighting inBarzeh, north Damascus, with footage of a single barrel IRAM launcher being used at 1m17s

What's interesting about this is the launch tube is horizontal to the ground, suggesting it's being used for direct fire, not indirect fire, as in Iraq

The launch footage is then followed by footage showing the IRAMs hitting multiple targets. It appears, as described by the opposition fighters in Qusayr, that these munitions are being used for devastating effect against occupied buildings only hundreds of feet away from the launch site. It's not hard to imagine how devastating these munitions are, and difficult how (if not impossible) these munitions would be to defend against in an urban combat situation.

Reviewing the National Defence Force's Facebook page, it appears they don't only have access to the single barrel launchers, but also the type of truck mounted launchers Jabhat al-Nusra claimed to have captured

Source

Source

Source
These aren't the only powerful explosive weapons the NDF has been provided with, with videos showing them using the launchers linked to the August 21st attack being posted online recently (albeit using the explosive type of munition), and the use of IRAMs in urban combat would seem to give them a significant advantage over opposition forces. This goes some way to explain some of the more unusual reports from the opposition of the weapons used against them, and it seems these weapons will continue to be a popular choice for government forces.

View attachment 331254 Another sunni civilian executed accusing him of pro SAA in Hama. . freedom has landed after Jihadis kharjis Fsa has taken control in Hama Secular SAA is gone
I am sorry i couldnt understand.
Is SAA secular?
Is FSA Jihadis kharjis?
Who was The sunni civilian executed by? by FSA?

Why should sunni civil support SAA?

Last edited:

Is SAA secular?
Is FSA Jihadis kharjis?

Why should sunni civil support SAA?[/QUOTE]. Saa is Secular if it was alawite than majority of syrian population which is sunni would not support Dr basher. Dr basher is still most popular leader among syrian. 2. Kharjis means dogs of hell in islamic hadith's about Isis members
images
^^Black flags (Isis) was warned in hadith's and it is advised in HADITH'S to kill them where we find them.Fsa is referred as liver eater gang in HADITH'S.. the civilian sunni was probably executed by FSA to scare local public it's actually a physiological warfare against local population newly occupied sunni town so they comply with them accept their all demands give them taxes. . They can occupy any building without any resistance from civilians

Last edited:

Is SAA secular?
Is FSA Jihadis kharjis?

Why should sunni civil support SAA?
. Saa is Secular if it was alawite than majority of syrian population which is sunni would not support Dr basher. Dr basher is still most popular leader among syrian. 2. Kharjis means dogs of hell in islamic hadith's about Isis members
images
^^Black flags (Isis) was warned in hadith's and it is advised in HADITH'S to kill them where we find them.Fsa is referred as liver eater gang in HADITH'S.. the civilian sunni was probably executed to scare local public of newly occupied sunni town so they comply with them accept their all demands give them taxes . They can occupy any building without any resistance from civilians[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom