What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Very horrible images of rebels in North of Hama battle grabbing two Syrian soldiers and cutting of their head.

I'm astounded some people here support such monsters.

Very horrible images of rebels in North of Hama battle grabbing two Syrian soldiers and cutting of their head.

Exactly. This is why I am opposed to rebels. They want to live in dark age. They can't have that. The world moves forward as religion is replaced by science. Without science, humans will be stuck on earth in dark age when Sun goes red giant. Only science. Only science. Will enable humans to settle other planets. Only science. Not religion.

Yes, it's disgusting but most probably they wouldn't do it if they were not barrel bombed.

Reports of Russian helicopter shot down using a TOW northern Hama

Poor terrorist celebrating over a helicopter being shot right in middle of such an active war zone. Why don't you worry about your own army which spend 50% of its time running away from the Houthis and the other 50% getting slaughtered

Cqy-H_pVYAUFUZR.jpg:large

:rofl:

There are plenty of syrian jihadis in SAA prison we should treat them in the similar way just like FSA kharjis feed then to hungry lion and watch them instead of giving them lawyer and court to prove their innocence. That's the main reason between SAA vs animals FSa isis

More looting in Daraya:
Crb9ft-WIAAHn5B.jpg

Meanwhile Tiger forces were sent to Hama. Only capable force in SAA.

More looting in Daraya:
Crb9ft-WIAAHn5B.jpg

Meanwhile Tiger forces were sent to Hama. Only capable force in SAA.

Yesterday the rebels executed two soldiers in North Hama by cutting of their head while they were still alive. The images are on twitter if you are interested. Today there are images of them executing a Syrian civilian. I didn't watch the latter, but you should watch all and tell me how it compares to pictures of sofas in backs of vans.

Yesterday the rebels executed two soldiers in North Hama by cutting of their head while they were still alive. The images are on twitter if you are interested. Today there are images of them executing a Syrian civilian. I didn't watch the latter, but you should watch all and tell me how it compares to pictures of sofas in backs of vans.
Assadists murder dozens of civilians every day with their indiscriminate bombing and shelling. Even much more civilians are dying every day because Assadists deliberately destroy infrastructures, displace, deny humanitarian aid and food.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom