What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This guy is a sexually frustrated Saudi terrorist (no surprise, he's like other Saudi inspired terrorist groups like AQ,ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram) who is motivating suicide bombers by describing body parts of 72 virgins. You do understand that only in recent battle of Aleppo, the kill ratio was like 1:5 and even more? Guess who is also dying in 1000s upon 1000s?

Your Arab superiority complex rants (Fascists would be ashamed looking at it actually) are too boring for anyone to be interested in it. Now you may want to write another novel full of rants.

Iran hosts 3 senior Alqaeda figures as you keep saying nonsense conclusions.
Daesh has never attacked Iran, not even by accident, but it has attacked Saudi Arabia and many other countries except Iran.
Iran is arming and backing Taliban with money as you are trying to throw them away in your comment.
Iran has at least 4 camps to train Taliban inside Iran.

Iran deserves a golden medal for sponsoring terrorism in the world. All countries combined can't compete Iran at terror affair.

Daesh has never attacked Iran, not even by accident, but it has attacked Saudi Arabia and many other countries except Iran.
Iran is arming and backing Taliban with money as you are trying to throw them away in your comment.

Iran deserves a golden medal for sponsoring terrorism in the world. All countries combined can't compete Iran at terror affair.

ISIS has not attacked Norway, Venezuela or UAE either, not even by accident, so they all support ISIS.

Isis idiology is identical to Saudi rule, so it's laughable that you try to lecture and preach Iran and Russia about morals and terrorism.

Both Isis and Saudi Arabia execute people for apostasy, leaving Islam.

Both Isis and Saudi Arabia persecute other religions. As in there are no churches or temples allowed in Saudi Arabia. (Yet notice how Saudis throw hissy fits about Muslims discrimination).

Both execute homosexuals.

Both execute people for sex outside of marriage.

The list goes on, but is it any wounder why so many Isis fighters come from Saudi Arabia? Is it any wounder why most Suicide bombers in Iraq were Saudi? Any wounder why most 911 hijackers were Saudi? Any wounder why so so many terror attacks and plots originate from Saudi Arabia? Or why so many people in Saudi Arabia give 'charitable donations' to terrorists around the world?

Iran claims that it's fighting Daesh in Syria, but guess what?
Daesh attacked many other countries in the ME even in other continents, but it's never happened to be Iran though Iran is 2 blocks away from Daesh terrorists?

Cm6lJgzWIAAAB92.jpg

You better ask you Khamenie, he is an expert at terror affair.

Shia Iran which is killing Isis is also, according to your theory, helping Isis. Seems legit.

It's quite the same your communist and inspirational Stalin had been doing, he killed more than 10 million people and destroyed hundreds churches, he even killed over 100k priests.

Funny how you can't even deny the Saudi Isis connection so you deflect the topic to communism and Saudi Arabia definitely knows a thing or two about killing religious minorities.

As I said before the education system in Saudi Arabia equates to teaching zoo primates how to bang sticks but let me educate you on a few things. Communism ended almost 3 decades ago in Russia, so it really shows how uneducated you are by referring to Russia as communist.

Stalin was not Russian and communism has nothing to do Syria. But one thing is certain, It is embarrassing for you that Isis and Saudi Arabia have so much in common, I mean, you didn't even try to rebut the facts I presented, instead you bring up communists to try to deflect everything I said :lol:

You know the one difference between Saudi Arabia and Isis? Nothing.

You would think these images are from ISIS but it's in Saudi Arabia:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The current communist terrorists are doing the same and committing genocide in Syria. You are not different from Daesh or Stalin. You are fooling yourself if you think Putin isn't another Stalin. Russia needs to get rid of this communist terrorist before he ruins the whole country as Stalin did .

Last time I checked Russia is bombing Isis and other invaders, while Saudi Arabia funds and spreads wahabi terrorism.

And please do tell us what Saudi Arabia did to all those protesters wanting democracy. Saudis cry about Assad cracking down on protesters while Saudi Arabia executes people protesting their wahabi dictatorship.

Last edited:
Shia Iran which is killing Isis is also, according to your theory, helping Isis. Seems legit.

Funny how you can't even deny the Saudi Isis connection so you deflect the topic to communism and Saudi Arabia definitely knows a thing or two about killing religious minorities.

As I said before the education system in Saudi Arabia equates to teaching zoo primates how to bang sticks but let me educate you on a few things. Communism ended almost 3 decades ago in Russia, so it really shows how uneducated you are by referring to Russia as communist.

Stalin was not Russian and communism has nothing to do Syria. But one thing is certain, It is embarrassing for you that Isis and Saudi Arabia have so much in common, I mean, you didn't even try to rebut the facts I presented, instead you bring up communists to try to deflect everything I said :lol:

You know the one difference between Saudi Arabia and Isis? Nothing.

You would think these images are from ISIS but it's in Saudi Arabia:

View attachment 324799 View attachment 324800

Last time I checked Russia is bombing Isis and other invaders, while Saudi Arabia funds and spreads wahabi terrorism.

And please do tell us what Saudi Arabia did to all those protesters wanting democracy. Saudis cry about Assad cracking down on protesters while Saudi Arabia executes people protesting their wahabi dictatorship.

And please do tell us what Saudi Arabia did to all those protesters wanting democracy. Saudis cry about Assad cracking down on protesters while Saudi Arabia executes people protesting their wahabi dictatorship.[/QUOTE]

As I checked last time, Saudi wasn't the one who cluster bombs innocent Syrians, but communist russians do.
Saudi didn't back a murderer who killed about 400k of his citizens, but communist russians do.
Saudis didn't invade Ukraine, but drunk russians did.
Saudi didn't supply Assad and other terror groups with chemical weapons, but Russia did.
It seems you forgot who you are, you claim that Russia is fighting Daesh, but what we see your terrorist country has been bombing civilians in Aleppo and Idlib while Daesh who mainly based in Raqqah lives in peace because you are busy with bombing hospitals.
I brought up Stalin but I didn't think that will make you lose your sanity, it seems Stalin hits nerves, you even can't deny the relation between your current communist terror and Stalin communist terror :)
Russia isn't saving any innocent life in Syria, it commits genocide and has starved people in Madaya with Assadists.

Yeah Stalin died many years ago, but he is an Idea, an Idea never die. It seems your communist Putin is a Stalin start-up. If the world don't act so quick to prevent such a drunk and terrorist guy, then we might face another Stalin with most brutal weapons and thousands of sheep.

No one has begged anyone. Thousands of reinforcements from SAA, Iraqis and some from Hezbollah have arrived in Aleppo recently. Yes the kill ratio was 1:5, but the 7000 nutjobs attacking a small area did manage to capture it, and it doesn't mean they didn't lose hundreds of terrorists. The battle of Aleppo is far from over, opening a small and very narrow corridor will not win this war, just like taking Mallah and Bani Zeid district did not win it. Important days are yet to come.
OK lets suppose that Iran with its magic Shahed UAVs and Russia with its magic air force could not see a concentration of 7000 on one spot. But this battle did not took 1 day but a week. While bringing reinforcements even from other province takes less than 1 day. So how its possible that magic Tigers did not arrive there? They only had 2 lightly injured in Malah, no? LOL. Except the fact they were busy looting Hamdaniyeh.

By the way. This is how Assadists care about civilians. Remember how Assadists killed 40 people mostly kids with their own cluster rocket in Western Aleppo? And here infamous reporter Kinana Aluche cant stop laughing when watched murdered Aleppo kids:

Besides we already conquered you and ruled you for centuries.
See you ignorant of your history and BTW this is not argument this is fact.

these very persians people destroyed your beloved Umayyad tyranny sorry empire. they brought it down and they brought Abbasid dynasty to exist!!!>

also don't forget Those who destroyed your beloved Umayyad dynasty was Shiite and they did it for the sake of Allah and the love to Ahlulbayt!!!.

Now if I were you I'd be scared of these people.

Oh, I forgot have you ever heard of Buyid dynasty yes these people ruled the Abbasid empire for centuries.

OK lets suppose that Iran with its magic Shahed UAVs and Russia with its magic air force could not see a concentration of 7000 on one spot. But this battle did not took 1 day but a week. While bringing reinforcements even from other province takes less than 1 day. So how its possible that magic Tigers did not arrive there? They only had 2 lightly injured in Malah, no? LOL. Except the fact they were busy looting Hamdaniyeh.

By the way. This is how Assadists care about civilians. Remember how Assadists killed 40 people mostly kids with their own cluster rocket in Western Aleppo? And here infamous reporter Kinana Aluche cant stop laughing when watched murdered Aleppo kids:

You do realise that if the rebels win they will go for Israel next right? Russia, Assad and Iran are doing you a favour.

JAF getting slaughtered in Southern Aleppo around 1070 appt.

Good, the savages need to be purged from the land.

You do realise that if the rebels win they will go for Israel next right? Russia, Assad and Iran are doing you a favour.

Good, the savages need to be purged from the land.

These jihadists are not a real threat to any non-muslim nation. They are only a tool to be used and abused by western powers. Its been the same for a long time.

The worst that could happen to their supporters is a terrorist action once in a while. This is never enough to change their policy. Jihadists might get happy if they do something in France or USA or UK but thats a not a huge cost for the west.

For Israel, jihadists are a huge advantage. If they get syria, their supporters would push them towards lebanon, iraq, iran, afghanistan, pakistan, etc.

As I checked last time, Saudi wasn't the one who cluster bombs innocent Syrians, but communist russians do.
Saudi didn't back a murderer who killed about 400k of his citizens, but communist russians do.

A large number of those dead are at the hands of wahabi invaders. The moderate terrorists use suicide bombers, improvised mortars that are lobbed into residential areas, rockets, tanks that target residential buildings and small arms fire all of which have killed tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands.

Funny how moderate terrorists and their supporters never seem to think that their use of indiscriminate weapons never hurts any civilians.

Saudis didn't invade Ukraine, but drunk russians did.

No Saudis just invade Yemen in which they got humiliated.

Saudi didn't supply Assad and other terror groups with chemical weapons, but Russia did.

Syria produced its own chemical weapons but please continue.

It seems you forgot who you are, you claim that Russia is fighting Daesh, but what we see your terrorist country has been bombing civilians in Aleppo and Idlib while Daesh who mainly based in Raqqah lives in peace because you are busy with bombing hospitals.

Russia has been bombing targets in Raqqa for a while now, even ISIS admitted that. Russia also bombed Palmayra as well as send in soldiers which resulted in Isis fleeing Palmyra.
Deir Ezzor has also been getting bombed rugularly by Russia.

Isis is also in the area of Aleppo, and it's not just Isis that Russia is bombing but Al-Quida affiliated groups like Nusra (or whatever they call themselves now).

There is no excuses for ignorance and while you scold Russia with your conspiracy theory of not fighting ISIS. What has Saudi Arabia done? Absolutely nothing.

Here is Russia providing proof they hit Isis in Raqqa.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I brought up Stalin but I didn't think that will make you lose your sanity, it seems Stalin hits nerves, you even can't deny the relation between your current communist terror and Stalin communist terror :)

And what relationship is that? Again if there is a particular relationship it's between Saudi Arabia and ISIS. Same practice same ideology.

Russia isn't saving any innocent life in Syria, it commits genocide and has starved people in Madaya with Assadists.

Russia has been airdroping food and medicine as well as delivering truck loads of food, providing medical treatment to civilians.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And here is photos of that Russian helicopter that was shot down by terrorists . The same helicopter that transported a Syrian girl and her mother out of Suria for medical treatment.

Notice all the medical equipment on board:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom