What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Americans mostly bomb civilian targets. Like schools, hospitals, suburbs. It is their ordinary tactics in the war.

Repetition of the Victory Day parade in Syria.

What a dumb reaction, russian ariforce is flying above Allepo.

The dumb reaction is from you. I asked you how you can tell the difference between a bomb dropped by a Syrian war plane and a Russian one or how can you distinguish a heavy FSA mortar from Russian or Syrian airstrikes. Clearly there is no way anyone can tell the difference.

Russia is also the main broker of the ceasefire, most Russian airstrikes have been dramatically reduced since the ceasefire and the ones that were carried out were against Isis and Nusra, but due continue to look like an idiot.

Some 7,000 fighters have put down arms and joined the ceasefire agreement in Syria over the last two months, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.

LATAKIA (Sputnik) – More than 50 armed opposition groups, numbering approximately 7,000 individuals, in Syria have joined the cessation of hostilities agreement over the last two months, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said on Thursday.

"These are not the final numbers since thanks to the hard and dangerous work by the representatives of the Syrian authorities the process of reconciliation is gaining momentum. Besides its important role in stabilizing the situation in Syria itself, it is a catalyzer in the negotiations in Geneva," Konashenkov told journalists.

The ceasefire in Syria, worked out by Russia and the United States, took effect on February 27 with terrorist groups such as Daesh and al-Nusra Front not being part of the agreement.

Russia and the United States brokered a "silent" period on Thursday to be implemented for 24 hours in the Damascus’ suburbs and for 72 hours in the northern Latakia province, starting at midnight on April 30.

Syria has been mired in civil war since 2011, with government forces fighting numerous opposition groups, including the Western-backed allegedly moderate factions, as well as terrorist formations.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160505/1039104690/syria-ceasefire-opposition.html#ixzz47lVkcMNN

Assadists bombed refugee camp in Idlib, Sarmada. Far far away from any frontlines.

ChtPZzhWEAAz55U.jpg

Pure sadism.

if you don't care about the children you say iran provides to assad in syria , why would you care about the children of aleppo or sadism , or why would you care about children one could ask really

Syrian Baath aka Assadists once again supply weapons to Iraqi Baath aka ISIS. I really lost count how many times it happened just in past month.

ChtrwGkVIAAZxvR.jpg

ChtrwGoVAAEsHzH.jpg

ChtrwGRVIAAuxIt.jpg

ChtrSzhWwAA1iQe.jpg

ChtuoysWUAAa-9O.jpg

ChtuGB3XEAAlI1v.jpg

ChtuMpFWEAUpfRt.jpg

Assad- ISIS relationships in nutshell:

gift.gif

I see a lot of random pictures which tells me nothing. You are very much know for blatant lies and propaganda so care to share proof that those are actually delivered and not captured. That they actually were shipped from Syria and that the intended recipients are actually Isis.

I must prepare myself for another redicolous rant by you with zero proof and a lot of tall claims.

Back
Top Bottom