What's new

Syrian Chemical Attack - False Flag to enter syria ?

Yes, sure. A Child-Murderer that has destroyed half of his country and committed genocide, used chemicals before on civilians and now just committed a massacre last week.

He is such an angel that such actions would be unthinkable and he has really proven to following the international rules by cluster bombing whole villages, towns, cities indiscriminately and causing millions of Syrians to fled internally and outside the country.

That's right. It was also planned 6 years before and The Daily Mail got the secret information back then.

Shameful conspiracy theories. The sooner the mass-murderer gets removed the better for Syria and the region and the peace in the region.

Though your ignorant comments don't deserve a a reply.

However, it is at least worth mentioning that this picture perfectly suits you and your cohorts -(including your leaders
1148937_570214993042956_574505562_n.jpg

Good to see you around Imran! Hope everyone is fine and that you can survive the traffic jams around Jeddah.:D

What is your take on this situation?

my stance here is immediately remove all concrete barriers from jeddah roads . do you people know you can build one more jeddah city if you collect these concrete barriers from all over jeddah ? what a waste of trillions of tons of cement and steel . every corner the dig it every road closed every street on going underground work .امامك تحويله- يميينك تحويله- شمالك طريق مغلق- جنوبك حفريات عميقه- و تحتك سياره سخيفه
15796831-yellow-and-black-concrete-barriers-blocking-the-road-on-white.jpg

this is our main problem not syria USA missiles :cry:

my stance here is immediately remove all concrete barriers from jeddah roads . do you people know you can build one more jeddah city if you collect these concrete barriers from all over jeddah ? what a waste of trillions of tons of cement and steel . every corner the dig it every road closed every street on going underground work .امامك تحويله- يميينك تحويله- شمالك طريق مغلق- جنوبك حفريات عميقه- و تحتك سياره سخيفه
15796831-yellow-and-black-concrete-barriers-blocking-the-road-on-white.jpg

this is our main problem not syria USA missiles :cry:

:laughcry:

They have lost their minds completely. Working all day and night I hear. May Allah (swt) bless the workers because they are doing a wonderful job.

Assad should step down... but what happens next? a terrorist govt with screwed up version of Islam ... ? as for the land of "free n the brave" ... haha.. clowns would support dictatorships in egypt,Pakistan,saudi royals etc... but still the "champions of democracy"?

Afghanistan,Iraq,Tunisia,Libya,Egypt,syria... war in my country (Pakistan)... i wonder whose next?

Though your ignorant comments don't deserve a a reply.

However, it is at least worth mentioning that this picture perfectly suits you and your cohorts -(including your leaders
1148937_570214993042956_574505562_n.jpg

Just because you don't have anything that sets you apart. The guy on your avatar looks like an Arab. Arab armor. LOL. Prophet Muhammad's (saws) mosque in the background too.

Someone got style and swag. You got none.

Primitive hater and supporter of Child-Murderers.

shemagh(

:coffee:

There is no doubt that chemical weapons has been used. The question is who used it. There are three main player
1) Assad supporter
2) Resistant groups
3) Outsider... third countries.

Since the weapon was used multiple places around the same time, Accidents can be ruled out. So it can be concluded that the attack was planned.

Next To me west (America, France etc.) Because of their superior power, they don't need any excuse to attack. If they believe that they want to go to war, they will. Example: irak, libiya etc. I cant say about the interests of the ME countries to use the weapon on co-religionist.

Resistant group: If resistant / fringe element from the resistant group attacked then why to attack themselves? I don't think them to have any moral high ground in the war. The brutality and extreme they have shown in the war have crossed all the boundaries of the war. I believe if they have access to any WORKING chemical weapon, they will use first on assad supporter. Fringe elements among resistant group could attack to harm the other resistant group due to differences but i doubt they will use it a t the same time in many places.

Assad supporter: Assad group has the access to chemical weapon. I don't believe that Assad himself will order the use of chemical weapon to shot himself in the foot. Most probably some rouge general in the Assad army who was fed up with the war or otherwise launch the attack to teach the lesson. Due to direct fight with rebels in different places, he could see where they are loosing grounds and attack there.

To me it looks that some rouge elements from army used it.

I dont think Asad is so stupid, he will use chemical weapon and invite west to attack. Till now he is winning, there is no need to use it because he has got overwhelming force at his disposal.

I dont think Asad is so stupid, he will use chemical weapon and invite west to attack. Till now he is winning, there is no need to use it because he has got overwhelming force at his disposal.

True...but he shot himself in the foot by taking his sweet time in clearing the UN inspectors to visit the site. He should have cleared that immediately without giving opportunity for his detractors to point fingers at him and blame the Syrian Govt for this barbaric incident.

It's not just Assad. There are others making decisions.

There are also independent militias that operate for him, but do what they like i.e cleansing Sunni villages

True...but he shot himself in the foot by taking his sweet time in clearing the UN inspectors to visit the site. He should have cleared that immediately without giving opportunity for his detractors to point fingers at him and blame the Syrian Govt for this barbaric incident.
Irrespective of he does; guilty or not; result will be same :)

It's not just Assad. There are others making decisions.

There are also independent militias that operate for him, but do what they like i.e cleansing Sunni villages

Govts doesn't usually allow militias access to sophisticated weapons. Actually even within the govt, only some people and some elite units have access to chemical/biological and nuclear weapons.

Irrespective of he does; guilty or not; result will be same :)

Damn if he does..Damn if he don't.

Iran is not gonna let Syria fall.

Even if western countries bomb Syria and supply the rebels with sophisticated weapons.

Iran will still help Syria, which means the war is only going to drag out further.

More refugees for Turkey, Jordan , and Lebanon.

This will destabilize Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon even more.

The only way the West can win=boots on the ground

Assad should step down... but what happens next? a terrorist govt with screwed up version of Islam ... ? as for the land of "free n the brave" ... haha.. clowns would support dictatorships in egypt,Pakistan,saudi royals etc... but still the "champions of democracy"?

Afghanistan,Iraq,Tunisia,Libya,Egypt,syria... war in my country (Pakistan)... i wonder whose next?

If nothing will be done, the next Iran. After him Southeast Asia, then the former Soviet Central Asia, the Caucasus and then finally the main goal - Russia and China.
So the U.S. will write off all debts and become eternal masters of the planet, the superior race, and all the others - slaves without any hope for the best.
Yes - South America and Africa will also be in the fire.
But all this will not happen, as Russia and China will knock out teeth of fashist mad dog USA, and there will be peace on Earth.

If nothing will be done, the next Iran. After him Southeast Asia, then the former Soviet Central Asia, the Caucasus and then finally the main goal - Russia and China.
So the U.S. will write off all debts and become eternal masters of the planet, the superior race, and all the others - slaves without any hope for the best.
Yes - South America and Africa will also be in the fire.
But all this will not happen, as Russia and China will knock out teeth of fashist mad dog USA, and there will be peace on Earth.

Sadly,Russia and China can't do much.

Back
Top Bottom