What's new

Syrian Arab armed forces

if only our syrian member, @Syrian Lion , could contribute but he's not visiting the forum since march i think.

-----

@Aminroop , thread might be to your interest.

How do you want me to contribute? do you want me to say that these "soldiers" protect the people? do you want me to tell you that the victims of the Russian/Syrian bombings caught on tape are paid actors, and that the white helmets are terrorists? just today I received plenty of calls from Aleppo... people were in tears, telling me that they may die from one moment to another, because the Syrian army was "liberating" them. Someone even asked if it was okay to kill their wives and children before that the army tortured their kids to death and raped/killed their wives.
This is the "Syrian" army, which is not Syrian and neither an army, it's a mass of murderers who are destroying our people.
If you had a conscience you wouldn't have allowed this to happen, but we know what it's the reason: because you hate our religion and you prefer to kill us all rather than letting us have elections and deal with the risk that we elect an islamist. So let's better "liberate" us all by murdering thousands of people. And then you even dare to mistreat us when we move to Europe. But you're giving us no alternative, first you rape-kill-destroy our country and then you complain when we escape. One day you will pay for your actions.

How do you want me to contribute? do you want me to say that these "soldiers" protect the people? do you want me to tell you that the victims of the Russian/Syrian bombings caught on tape are paid actors, and that the white helmets are terrorists? just today I received plenty of calls from Aleppo... people were in tears, telling me that they may die from one moment to another, because the Syrian army was "liberating" them. Someone even asked if it was okay to kill their wives and children before that the army tortured their kids to death and raped/killed their wives.
This is the "Syrian" army, which is not Syrian and neither an army, it's a mass of murderers who are destroying our people.
If you had a conscience you wouldn't have allowed this to happen, but we know what it's the reason: because you hate our religion and you prefer to kill us all rather than letting us have elections and deal with the risk that we elect an islamist. So let's better "liberate" us all by murdering thousands of people. And then you even dare to mistreat us when we move to Europe. But you're giving us no alternative, first you rape-kill-destroy our country and then you complain when we escape. One day you will pay for your actions.
If give u a bright idea don't hide in civilians areas if army comes for u go and fight them in face to face only cowards hide in civilians areas just like recently liberated aleppo city this will make sure army don't shells it positions in civilians areas so civilians don't hurt in cross firing and their property don't gets destroyed
images
that's how warrior fight ^^^ adopt this type of face to face fighting

Are you a refugee? Or did your family move to Italy before the war?

War is horrific and democracy and independence is a hard fight to earn. I feel truly bad for Syrians. They got a dictator who valued himself over his country and his people and plunged it into war instead of letting democracy flourish.

Due, I'm touched by your comment. I can only wish and hope that your country will soon be peaceful as soon as possible(though judging by Assad clinging to power at all costs , I'm not optimistic). I know that removing tyrants and despots who have taken their people hostage for decades and want to rule forever by any means necessary is never an easy thing. I have visited many developing countries from North Africa, middle East, to even some Asian Countries, to subsaharan Africa. I know how some people there feel, living with no optimism for their future getting any better under dictators who want to rule the country as a familly affair until their death, while their people live in poverty and they will suppress , intimidate and as last resort will kill anybody who dares oppose their government openly. These dictators are the worse of the worse , since they treat THEIR OWN PEOPLE like shit, with no respect or regard whatsoever.
However, politics is politics. Unfortunately as a result, big world powers will obviously cooperate with such despots as a fait accompli since they also have their interests to protect which I believe is normal. It's up to every country and its people to fix their country and select their leaders . We can only deal with these leaders since we have to have relations with these countries one way or another for our interests as well.

It's really sad, but that's how the world works. Assad has sadly destroyed Syria. He should have stepped down during the uprisings or at least set up a transitional government(even a close aid to take power) rather than staying put/clinging to power for his own personal/familly interests. It's his greed amd brutal suppression of protesters that led to all this conflict in the first place. :disagree:

If give u a bright idea don't hide in civilians areas if army comes for u go and fight them in face to face only cowards hide in civilians areas just like recently liberated aleppo city this will make sure army don't shells it positions in civilians areas so civilians don't hurt in cross firing and their property don't gets destroyed
images
What are you even talking about? Did you even get what that Syrian guy said?

Old boyyyyyy, some people here make me laugh.:lol:

Last edited:
images

Go shoot yourself dumb shit...

I find it amusing that many of our members are currently wasting forum space by debating politics rather then posting news, pictures, videos and so on so forth related to the Syrian arab armed forces which was the whole point of this particular thread.
if you want to go complain about president Assad, president Putin so on so forth, you have an outlet for that somewhere else surely (or you can always make your own thread about it).
thus with all due respect to our fellow forum members please get back on topic or leave.
offtopic.gif

The Syrian government has established control over eastern Aleppo, Vitaly Churkin, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, told the UN Security Council on Tuesday.

"Over the last hour we've received information that the military activities in east Aleppo have stopped," Churkin said, according to a simultaneous translation provided by the United Nations.
"So there's no question about cessation of hostilities, or humanitarian operations. The Syrian government has established control over east Aleppo so now the stage has come for practical humanitarian initiatives."
At the same time, sources inside Aleppo tell CNN a ceasefire and evacuation agreement has been reached in the beleaguered eastern part of the city.
Journalist and resident Karam al-Masri, who is in Aleppo, told CNN Tuesday that residents received cell phone messages from rebel leaders announcing a ceasefire.

Aleppo Media Center posted to its Facebook page on Tuesday that a ceasefire had been announced in Aleppo "in preparation for the evacuation of civilians from besieged areas through safe passages."
The Aleppo ceasefire and evacuation agreement was reached with "Turkish mediation," a commander in the Islamist rebel group Ahrar al-Sham told CNN, adding that civilians will start being evacuated from the eastern area of the city Wednesday morning local time.
An activist in Aleppo told CNN the evacuations will begin at 6 a.m. (11 p.m. Tuesday ET).
The first group of civilians to leave will consist of 70 injured people and family members -- a total of 150 people.

The Turkish Foreign Affairs Ministry confirmed that talks between rebels in eastern Aleppo and the Russian military led to the ceasefire deal. Under the agreement, civilians and then opposition fighters will evacuate to nearby Idlib, the ministry said.
Turkey said its diplomats had been working on establishing a humanitarian corridor in Aleppo for weeks and that their efforts "increased in recent days."
There has been no confirmation of a cessation of hostilities or an evacuation agreement by Syrian state media.
The UN Security Council held an emergency meeting Tuesday to address the situation. Afterward, Staffan de Mistura, UN special envoy to Syria, said he was informed by the Russian ambassador that an agreement on Aleppo was reached.
But the United Nations still needs to verify the deal, de Mistura said.
"We need to verify that on the ground, that they have reached an agreement with the armed opposition. It is imminent, if not already taking place," he said. "It's not clear to me yet as whether they are allowed to withdraw with their light weapons, which was one of the issues which had been discussed, or without weapons."
De Mistura also reiterated the need for the UN to have access to eastern Aleppo to independently verify what is going on there.

The developments came as government forces continued their advance on the last rebel-held neighbourhoods in Aleppo in their bid to retake the city, once Syria's commercial and cultural heart.
Earlier, a spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Rupert Colville, said he had been told that 82 civilians, including women and children, were shot in their homes or on the streets Monday.
The gruesome reports of executions prompted the UN Security Council's emergency meeting Tuesday afternoon at the urging of the United Kingdom and France. Tough words were aimed at Syria and its allies.
Read more at:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/middleeast/aleppo-syria-government-gains/index.html

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-13_23-17-58.gif
    upload_2016-12-13_23-17-58.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 22
    57 bytes · Views: 20
    57 bytes · Views: 19
    57 bytes · Views: 19
    57 bytes · Views: 17
    57 bytes · Views: 21
    57 bytes · Views: 18
    57 bytes · Views: 26
I find it amusing that many of our members are currently wasting forum space by debating politics rather then posting news, pictures, videos and so on so forth related to the Syrian arab armed forces which was the whole point of this particular thread.
if you want to go complain about president Assad, president Putin so on so forth, you have an outlet for that somewhere else surely (or you can always make your own thread about it).
thus with all due respect to our fellow forum members please get back on topic or leave.
offtopic.gif

The Syrian government has established control over eastern Aleppo, Vitaly Churkin, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, told the UN Security Council on Tuesday.

"Over the last hour we've received information that the military activities in east Aleppo have stopped," Churkin said, according to a simultaneous translation provided by the United Nations.
"So there's no question about cessation of hostilities, or humanitarian operations. The Syrian government has established control over east Aleppo so now the stage has come for practical humanitarian initiatives."
At the same time, sources inside Aleppo tell CNN a ceasefire and evacuation agreement has been reached in the beleaguered eastern part of the city.
Journalist and resident Karam al-Masri, who is in Aleppo, told CNN Tuesday that residents received cell phone messages from rebel leaders announcing a ceasefire.

Aleppo Media Center posted to its Facebook page on Tuesday that a ceasefire had been announced in Aleppo "in preparation for the evacuation of civilians from besieged areas through safe passages."
The Aleppo ceasefire and evacuation agreement was reached with "Turkish mediation," a commander in the Islamist rebel group Ahrar al-Sham told CNN, adding that civilians will start being evacuated from the eastern area of the city Wednesday morning local time.
An activist in Aleppo told CNN the evacuations will begin at 6 a.m. (11 p.m. Tuesday ET).
The first group of civilians to leave will consist of 70 injured people and family members -- a total of 150 people.

The Turkish Foreign Affairs Ministry confirmed that talks between rebels in eastern Aleppo and the Russian military led to the ceasefire deal. Under the agreement, civilians and then opposition fighters will evacuate to nearby Idlib, the ministry said.
Turkey said its diplomats had been working on establishing a humanitarian corridor in Aleppo for weeks and that their efforts "increased in recent days."
There has been no confirmation of a cessation of hostilities or an evacuation agreement by Syrian state media.
The UN Security Council held an emergency meeting Tuesday to address the situation. Afterward, Staffan de Mistura, UN special envoy to Syria, said he was informed by the Russian ambassador that an agreement on Aleppo was reached.
But the United Nations still needs to verify the deal, de Mistura said.
"We need to verify that on the ground, that they have reached an agreement with the armed opposition. It is imminent, if not already taking place," he said. "It's not clear to me yet as whether they are allowed to withdraw with their light weapons, which was one of the issues which had been discussed, or without weapons."
De Mistura also reiterated the need for the UN to have access to eastern Aleppo to independently verify what is going on there.

The developments came as government forces continued their advance on the last rebel-held neighbourhoods in Aleppo in their bid to retake the city, once Syria's commercial and cultural heart.
Earlier, a spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Rupert Colville, said he had been told that 82 civilians, including women and children, were shot in their homes or on the streets Monday.
The gruesome reports of executions prompted the UN Security Council's emergency meeting Tuesday afternoon at the urging of the United Kingdom and France. Tough words were aimed at Syria and its allies.
Read more at:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/middleeast/aleppo-syria-government-gains/index.html
Lol you are right some of us did go off topic. But we were just ranting to the emotional comments our Syrian friend on here made. So bare with all of us for going off topic .

However, funny thing is after you yourself said this, you still posted an off topic article. Lool
The topic is about Syrian Arab armed forces yet you posted a political article about Syrian civil war and so called humanitarian procedures being carried out in the "city of ruins " Aleppo.

So I believe we should all(including you) get back to topic, posting pictures/images about SYRIAN armed force like in the beginning of this thread.:enjoy:

Lol you are right some of us did go off topic. But we were just ranting to the emotional comments our Syrian friend on here made. So bare with all of us for going off topic .

However, funny thing is after you yourself said this, you still posted an off topic article. Lool
The topic is about Syrian Arab armed forces yet you posted a political article about Syrian civil war and so called humanitarian procedures being carried out in the "city of ruins " Aleppo.

So I believe we should all(including you) get back to topic, posting pictures/images about SYRIAN armed force like in the beginning of this thread.:enjoy:
News on the war counts as Syrian defense news though. the aleppo battle ending is still a very important keystone in the war and by extension of the Syrian armed forces.

If give u a bright idea don't hide in civilians areas if army comes for u go and fight them in face to face only cowards hide in civilians areas just like recently liberated aleppo city this will make sure army don't shells it positions in civilians areas so civilians don't hurt in cross firing and their property don't gets destroyed that's how warrior fight ^^^ adopt this type of face to face fighting

Wake up, there are almost no civilians left in the "liberated" areas. They have all escaped, and those who didn't escape were mass executed or forced to join the "Syrian" army. Civilians, even kids are leaving goodbye messages as the army advances in their areas.

Ask yourself what kind of "liberation" is an advance driven by mostly by shia foreign militias, under Russian air cover where most of the civilians escape. Is it for the people or against the people? it's for you maybe, because you see this war as a punishment for Syrians for being Muslims, because you feel a moral obligation to "liberate" us from our religion against our will. This is what all of your "liberations" looked like, since the era of colonialism.

I just wanted to answer to the person who invited me to contribute and post stuff on this thread. No, this is not my army. I don't believe in these wars, these bombings and foreign interventions anymore. The Syrian army should be for protecting Syrians, not for murdering them. I won't contribute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom