What's new

Syria to Expand MiG-21 Fleet with Large Purchases From Egypt

You should also support trump when he killed that bastard Soleimani.
Actually, why should i support him when that short-sighted action NOW has US troops packing out of Iraq? If that was a smart move it woukldn't have cost the US that much of its advantage and interests in the ME.

Also, Trump needs to go because i notice he doesnt know how to play Iran militarily. All i see him doing(2ce now) is intimidating Iran via large temporary surges, but they are fake, and he only fakes and bluffs cuz he;s a military idiot. No wonder Iran isnt that scared.

US sent 2 Ac to the Persian gulf, no deterrence. NO wonder US military commander is on yahoo news warning US enemies not to test US...US has lost effective deterrence. US now has to go fight alot more and kill more people to establish deterrence. WIth this COVID, we dont have money for war.

I do think that if Biden gets elected aid will be restarted, and Pakistan will be allowed AH-1Zs and possibly Block up upgrade.
Also, US might be stalling on Pakistan's weapons upgrades on order to win India's cooperation in containing CHina. US will have to do "ALOT" to win INdia over imo..

Actually, why should i support him when that short-sighted action NOW has US troops packing out of Iraq? If that was a smart move it woukldn't have cost the US that much of its advantage and interests in the ME.

Also, Trump needs to go because i notice he doesnt know how to play Iran militarily. All i see him doing(2ce now) is intimidating Iran via large temporary surges, but they are fake, and he only fakes and bluffs cuz he;s a military idiot. No wonder Iran isnt that scared.

US sent 2 Ac to the Persian gulf, no deterrence. NO wonder US military commander is on yahoo news warning US enemies not to test US...US has lost effective deterrence. US now has to go fight alot more and kill more people to establish deterrence. WIth this COVID, we dont have money for war.
Trump is not interested in keeping US troops in M.E. he is also doing the same in Afghanistan and to pull out from Iraq he couldn't have a better plan than this.

Mig-21 for COIN ops?
But why? its an interceptor. Why not get proper aircraft that have robust capabilities for ground attack like Su-25 or Su-22 or even Su-24, which they already have experience in as well (Su-25 will be best for them although they don't have any experience with that platform).

Mig-21 for COIN ops?
But why? its an interceptor. Why not get proper aircraft that have robust capabilities for ground attack like Su-25 or Su-22 or even Su-24, which they already have experience in as well (Su-25 will be best for them although they don't have any experience with that platform).
Maybe Syrian govt has no money for better jets??? Isnt Egypt gifting it to Syria? or cheaply???

Trump is not interested in keeping US troops in M.E. he is also doing the same in Afghanistan and to pull out from Iraq he couldn't have a better plan than this.
How will Trump check Iranian if he moves US troops out of the middle east? US troops are there now and they havent deterred much. I wonder how things will go when more troops leave. THey will have to leave regardless, cuz of China. smh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom