What's new

Syria to Expand MiG-21 Fleet with Large Purchases From Egypt

So then all Shi'ites are kafirs right,by this logic they'd call all Sunnis kafirs just because they have different beliefs.
Did I say that? Have you even read my post? Anyone who believes Ali(R.A) is God and rejects Holy Quran is a Kafir whether he calls himself a Shia or Sunni.

Did I say that? Have you even read my post? Anyone who believes Ali(R.A) is God and rejects Holy Quran is a Kafir whether he calls himself a Shia or Sunni.

Explain that to the 20 million Shias in Pakistan or to majority populace in Iran and Iraq please!

Tagging anyone who doesn't conform to your beliefs doesn't mean that they're infidels,grow up.
oh dear, Alawis are so far from Islam that even the Iranians shun them although it's supposedly an offshoot of Shia Islam. pork alcohol and wild women are the norm

Last edited:
Politics and power. Why does Christian america support zionist jewish israel.

Different religion versus an offshoot of the same religion,our problem is that we are very quick at tagging someone am infidel which is not correct.

Bottom line is that the Syrian Af is in doldrums and most likely they'd get the Egyptian Migs either for free or at throw away prices and would be able to integrate them easily into their airforce. They might be outdated but in a low intensity conflict they're still better than nothing.

Different religion versus an offshoot of the same religion,our problem is that we are very quick at tagging someone am infidel which is not correct.

Bottom line is that the Syrian Af is in doldrums and most likely they'd get the Egyptian Migs either for free or at throw away prices and would be able to integrate them easily into their airforce. They might be outdated but in a low intensity conflict they're still better than nothing.
Steady..bro I didnt call them infidels.

I just didnt agree with you.

EAF_MiG_301_dpi.jpg

No, a very simple topic. Egypt gets rid of the old planes and sells them to countries that want to fund the purchase of better fighters’ MIG-35 / SU-35 /SU-57 later
It sells the Mirage 5 to Pakistan, and sells the MiG-21 to Syria and even the African countries if desired, and perhaps after the fall of the Turkish Brotherhood regime, it may sell the old F-4E to Turkey, which is heading towards bankruptcy and the near economic collapse

The planes are in good technical condition, as Egypt cares for its plane with a high level of maintenance
It can be converted to UCAV

b6ab07c518cb7fe34077df2f7a6d2a75.jpg

It's nice that you convert old equipment into money as long as you don't need it and cover the needs of other countries

The MiG 21, after converting it into a UCAV, will be much better than the Turkish UAV that crashes very much in Libya and Syria, even though its prices are very exaggerated.

For example, the MiG-21 converted to an ucav plane purchased with two dollars or two million dollars for upgraded versions of the MiG 21 and converted into a drone that costs half a million dollars much cheaper than any plane with two Turkish UCAV price between 4-8 million dollars
The MiG 21, when converted into a UCAV plane, can carry 2 tons of payload
milit114.jpg

index321321321321321.jpg

Selling old planes such as the F-4E, Mirage 5, the MiG-21 and the Chinese f-7 fund programs to develop part of the fleet of f-16 or buy a new batch of the MiG-35

For the next several years, Egypt will purchase a new advanced trainer & COIN, and a new batch of MIG-35
The sale of new fighters and even aging transport planes will provide part of the financing for the purchase of new equipment
f6c57407d54f363aa0bd04cbe15d67df.jpg

Egypt has lost 4 F-16s in 2019 alone and 1 Rafale in January 2020
Really pathetic amateurish airforce
Who knows in what conditions are those MIG-21s probably can’t fly hahahahah

Mig21?
What for? They cannot use MiG 21 against any of their potential Foes. Israel and Turkey would Eat those legacy MiG 21. And they are not used as ground attack if i am not wrong. Is their a ground attack configuration of MiG 21?
COIN ops

Assadists are not Muslims.
Even Shias dont consider them Muslims.
Because them being Muslim or not is irrelevant to the current political situation, but since you are a natural, compulsive sectarian-baiting, pseudo-troll, its natural for u to focus on crap like who is Muslim and who is not instead of focusing on whats reall at play here- national power, politics and destiny. Stop trolling. if u dunno what to say just keep quiet. 90% of your posts are weak weak and usually have lies , fallacies, or reverse psychology trolling.

Steady..bro I didnt call them infidels.

I just didnt agree with you.
ur good bro! ha ha ....i already knew it was a miscommunication. lol

COIN ops

Because them being Muslim or not is irrelevant to the current political situation, but since you are a natural, compulsive sectarian-baiting, pseudo-troll, its natural for u to focus on crap like who is Muslim and who is not instead of focusing on whats reall at play here- national power, politics and destiny. Stop trolling. if u dunno what to say just keep quiet. 90% of your posts are weak weak and usually have lies , fallacies, or reverse psychology trolling.

ur good bro! ha ha ....i already knew it was a miscommunication. lol
It is relevant in Syrian situation when the majority who died are Sunnis by people who are from minority sect. Shias around the world and from my country were hired by Iran to boost Assadists are accomplice to this massacre and In Sha Allah they will meet a horrible fate in this life or the other.
I have met Syrians irl and I know their opinion about this war and the Assad regime so no amount of your mullah worshipping can change the facts on ground.

For the half million who died May Allah destroy Assad and those who support him.

Amen .... and destroy all those support Terrorists to kill other Muslims and spreading chaos in Muslim Countries....

BTW
You should take care of Kashmir Muslims who are slaughtered beside you rather than political support for your Turkish Masters and their Muslim Killing Militia .

Amen .... and destroy all those support Terrorists to kill other Muslims and spreading chaos in Muslim Countries....

BTW
You should take care of Kashmir Muslims who are slaughtered beside you rather than political support for your Turkish Masters and their Muslim Killing Militia .
Dont worry about Kashmiris we have fought wars for them against an enemy which is 7 times bigger than us, while you cowards cant even take on a tiny Israel for Palestinians. Egyptians should be the last people talking about dignity when your army is mouth full of Zionist d*cks.

Now if you couldn't save your fellow Arabs in Syria dont blame the Turks for taking the reign. Pussies should always take the back seat and that is your position right now. No amount of whining can compensate the cowardness you have in you.

Dont worry about Kashmiris we have fought wars for them against an enemy which is 7 times bigger than us, while you cowards cant even take on a tiny Israel for Palestinians. Egyptians should be the last people talking about dignity when your army is mouth full of Zionist d*cks.

Now if you couldn't save your fellow Arabs in Syria dont blame the Turks for taking the reign. Pussies should always take the back seat and that is your position right now. No amount of whining can compensate the cowardness you have in you.

pathetic Turkish puppet...!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom