What's new

Syria to Expand MiG-21 Fleet with Large Purchases From Egypt

Amen .... and destroy all those support Terrorists to kill other Muslims and spreading chaos in Muslim Countries....

BTW
You should take care of Kashmir Muslims who are slaughtered beside you rather than political support for your Turkish Masters and their Muslim Killing Militia .
See...turkish masters....exactly how do we serve turkey my camel breath of an arab vermin

And you should take care of Palestinians rather than killing for your real and proven masters. The Israelis.
Ps we took azad Kashmir and the northern areas by force from an enemy 7 times larger than us. What have you arabs done other than bow to your jewish masters.

Tagging anyone who doesn't conform to your beliefs doesn't mean that they're infidels,grow up.

This is why seculars should not talk about religion. The only time they do, it is to insult or attack Muslims, ummah, etc which really they hate.

A group of people that rape, pillage, murder en mass their own people cannot be considered Muslims. I doubt they can even be considered human. But what would a secular know about that? His value system is all screwed up.

This is why seculars should not talk about religion. The only time they do, it is to insult or attack Muslims, ummah, etc which really they hate.

A group of people that rape, pillage, murder en mass their own people cannot be considered Muslims. I doubt they can even be considered human. But what would a secular know about that? His value system is all screwed up.

May I ask where is it written that secularism means atheism?

What have you arabs done other than bow to your jewish masters.
Speak that truth! But trolls like @Malik Alpha will be lying to people on PDF that Iran and Israel are "best friends"

is pic uploads in our posts on PDF not working? been trying to upload the pic of Turkey SENDING Israel masks...saw it on twitter.

Speak that truth! But trolls like @Malik Alpha will be lying to people on PDF that Iran and Israel are "best friends"

is pic uploads in our posts on PDF not working? been trying to upload the pic of Turkey SENDING Israel masks...saw it on twitter.
Their motives are aligned. Jews and Chrisitians never faced resistance from Shias throughout the history so it doesnt make sense for them to be enemies with Iran.

Looks like Assad and Iran have broken the GCC/ United super Arab nation united front.

Egypt now selling Syria Mig-21s

UAE paid Assad $3bn to keep Turkish troops in Syria bogged down(UAE also unfroze $700m of Iranian assets in October 2019).

Once again, Arab unity is dead - the biggest bully KSA is alone. Are these the people who are supposed to take on "sectarian Iran"? smfh.

Maybe, not if America allows them to be upgraded to block 70 standards which would give Boring a huge profit.
I dont believe Pakistan will get good or new US military equipment under Trump. Trump is withholding military sales to Pakistan because of Terrorism related issues. I am not against that.

I dont believe Pakistan will get good or new US military equipment under Trump. Trump is withholding military sales to Pakistan because of Terrorism related issues. I am not against that.
How about if say Biden wins the election?

You should also support trump when he killed that bastard Soleimani.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom