What's new

Syria rebels executed 67 Alawite villagers: HRW

HRW Report: Syria Executions, Hostage Taking by Rebels

Human Rights Watch: Armed opposition groups in Syria killed at least 190 civilians and seized over 200 as hostages during a military offensive that began in rural Latakia governorate on August 4, 2013. Two opposition groups that took part in the offensive, the "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL) and 'Jaish al-Muhajireen w al-Ansar' (Army of the Migrants and Partisans), are still holding the hostages, the vast majority women and children.

The findings strongly suggest that the killings, hostage taking, and other abuses rise to the level of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

HRW Report: Syria Executions, Hostage Taking by Rebels - YouTube

The terrorist animals will pay for their crimes.........no amount of cheap propaganda or stolen oil money will save them...........Gods will be done..........

Israel. Sowdi arabia, qatar, jordan and turkey will pay a heavy price for what they have done.........this has only just begun.........

The terrorist animals will pay for their crimes.........no amount of cheap propaganda or stolen oil money will save them...........Gods will be done..........

Israel. Sowdi arabia, qatar, jordan and turkey will pay a heavy price for what they have done.........this has only just begun.........

With all due respect but there is nothing much you can do but ranting on the Internet bro :lol: We are taking Syria away from your mullahs, and the storm is coming to their shores.

With all due respect but there is nothing much you can do but ranting on the Internet bro :lol: We are taking Syria away from your mullahs, and the storm is coming to their shores.

I have no Mullahs.......so miss me with your 8th century beduin religious mumbo jumbo............Syria isnt going anywhere and neither is its Lion......but you can kill all the innocent civilians you like......it only shows your heart is putrid and rotten and your spirit impotent...............in the end you will all pay...........but laugh and be happy at the death and destruction your drug addict terrorists are causing.........chickens always come home to roost..............one day your smile and laughter will turn to tears and dispair............not because i say so..........but because it is the will of God......good luck with that.........

Explain this
so miss me with your 8th century beduin religious mumbo jumbo

:lol: The same 8th Century Bedouins you believed and fallowed their religion? The same Bedouins who live in the same place where you submit to 5 times a day :lol:

Syria isnt going anywhere and neither is its Lion......but you can kill all the innocent civilians you like

We liberated half of it :bunny: and continuing :bunny:

Why......do.....you......use.....freaking....dots....every time......you......post? :lol: the hell is wrong with you?

I have no Mullahs.......so miss me with your 8th century beduin religious mumbo jumbo............Syria isnt going anywhere and neither is its Lion......but you can kill all the innocent civilians you like......it only shows your heart is putrid and rotten and your spirit impotent...............in the end you will all pay...........but laugh and be happy at the death and destruction your drug addict terrorists are causing.........chickens always come home to roost..............one day your smile and laughter will turn to tears and dispair............not because i say so..........but because it is the will of God......good luck with that.........

Nobody believes your propaganda anymore, harpy.......no matter how loud you scream............the cats out of the bag........and youre angry...........soon god will judge you...........will you be found wanting?

Explain this

:lol: The same 8th Century Bedouins you believed and fallowed their religion? The same Bedouins who live in the same place where you submit to 5 times a day :lol:

We liberated half of it :bunny: and continuing :bunny:

Why......do.....you......use.....freaking....dots....every time......you......post? :lol: the hell is wrong with you?

What...Propaganda....are...you...talking...about....? :lol: Seriously, whenever you go broke you use the word propaganda :D
Nobody believes your propaganda anymore, harpy.......no matter how loud you scream............the cats out of the bag........and youre angry...........soon god will judge you...........will you be found wanting?

If you prefer the word " lies ", thats okay. What half of the country are you talking about? And dont show me a video of a busload full of meth heads screaming aluakbar.................what half are you talking about.....all MI reports ive seen fron the EU, Russia, US, Israeli, Syria say that the terrorist drug addict rapists are getting exterminated every where they are found. Therefore your claim is at best a lie at the very worst, an act of willful propaganda..............

What...Propaganda....are...you...talking...about....? :lol: Seriously, whenever you go broke you use the word propaganda :D

Back
Top Bottom