What's new

Syria puts double whammy on Turkey

I think you guys got more imperative issues than propoganding for Psycho Assad. Trust me Bangladeshi, you need to be on the Turkish side.

Do you really think that Muslims of the world support your love affair with the zionists and arab despotic monarchs?

I don't care what "muslims of the world" thinks to be honest, we should give first proirty to our benefits.

I don't care what "muslims of the world" thinks to be honest, we should give first proirty to our benefits.

We know that you Turkish secular mother fvckers don't care about the Muslims but that doesn't stop you from dancing like a banshee for the Palestinians. Now, what was the purpose of all those noble words from your President for the Palestinians? Winning the hearts of the Muslims, I suppose or was it to revive your fvcking Ottoman Empire?

Syria has one of the densest air defense network . The available option to attack is only F22 that too when Israel orders Uncle and Uncle send its F22 fighters . Other planes would get the fate of F4 .

Don't answer him, his posts already being deleted.

artillery , and missile to some AA's while uav's check area and then jets bombard

Syria has one of the densest air defense network . The available option to attack is only F22 that too when Israel orders Uncle and Uncle send its F22 fighters . Other planes would get the fate of F4 .

Back
Top Bottom