What's new

Syria army makes advances in Aleppo

Bro, like I said you aren't an American, you never were and never will be :omghaha:

Your country is a country of slaves.........dirty retrograde wahabis......lol...........stupid religious mentality has you stuck in medeival times.......hahahaha

And yes.......us americans cant stand you dirty terrorists......but our politicians will keep taking that stolen oil money til the oil runs out.......

What a pathological liar; false flaggers are pathetic LoL.

Lol......is that really the best your slave saudi mind can come up with? Seriously?

And the only false flags are the ones chemical bandar is funding in Syria..........tell him to show his face in public....us Americans are just waiting so we can spit in his gorilla face.......

Bro, like I said you aren't an American, you never were and never will be :omghaha:

What a pathological liar; false flaggers are pathetic LoL.

What Am I supposed to do to someone with a slave mentality like yours? :P we have been schooling you for a week now, are you familiar with the word dignity?

Lol......is that really the best your slave saudi mind can come up with? Seriously?

And the only false flags are the ones chemical bandar is funding in Syria..........tell him to show his face in public....us Americans are just waiting so we can spit in his gorilla face.......

With all due respect bro, there is nothing much you can do about us supporting the FSA except ranting and raving behind the keyboard.

You live in a country of slaves.......lol.........the one with the slave mentality is you..........and the saudi funded terrorists benthey al qaeda or fake syrian army.........will all die.......and none of your cheap propaganda can stop that..............and once the terrorists are dead..........their saudi zionist paymasters will follow..........and their will be nothing you can do to stop it.........

What Am I supposed to do to someone with a slave mentality like yours? :P we have been schooling you for a week now, are you familiar with the word dignity?

With all due respect bro, there is nothing much you can do about us supporting the FSA except ranting and raving behind the keyboard.

Benthey? Is that some kind of food or clothes!

You might be one of those who were born genetically inferior; being treated as a subhuman on daily basis.

You live in a country of slaves.......lol.........the one with the slave mentality is you..........and the saudi funded terrorists benthey al qaeda or fake syrian army.........will all die.......and none of your cheap propaganda can stop that..............and once the terrorists are dead..........their saudi zionist paymasters will follow..........and their will be nothing you can do to stop it.........

As I said there is nothing much you can do about our support to Syria.

Stop fallowing the orders of your Iranian masters :lol:

Be they, dummy...my tablet is small and aparently i have fat fingers...

And the only inbred subhumans are the saudis.....one family runs an entire country of slaves......arabians should be ashamed of themselves to let this go on for so long without toppling those thieving dictators......maybe your country is next on the list for some arab spring? Hahahahahaha....

Benthey? Is that some kind of food or clothes!

You might be one of those who were born genetically inferior; being treated as a subhuman on daily basis.

As I said there is nothing much you can do about our support to Syria.

Stop fallowing the orders of your Iranian masters :lol:

You should sell your Tablet at eBay, buy some anti-depressant pills bro!
Be they, dummy...my tablet is small and aparently i have fat fingers...

And the only inbred subhumans are the saudis.....one family runs an entire country of slaves......arabians should be ashamed of themselves to let this go on for so long without toppling those thieving dictators......maybe your country is next on the list for some arab spring? Hahahahahaha....

Are you going to talk on our behalf? :rofl:
Are you suggesting that there are no ordinary people ruining the country? :omghaha:
Are you asking us to " topple " our Gov't? :laugh:

LoLz. Get a life dude, you seriously should consider talking to someone!

" you should sell you tablet "? Looks like you have fat fingers too brah. And you definitely need to sell your tablet and get a job guy....unless the paid propaganda gig pays the bills.

Lol...you saudi idiots dont have a real government you have a dictatorship run by the zionist saudi family.....they keep the people stupid and feed them religious extremism while they steal their oil......people should wake up and demand a real government and a fair share of their oil wealth..

But why give people freedom when you can keep them stupid with religious nuts and fake al saudarabiya news.........

You should sell you Tablet at eBay, buy some anti-depressant pills bro!

Are you going to talk on our behalf? :rofl:
Are you suggesting that there are no ordinary people ruining the country? :omghaha:
Are you asking us to " topple " our Gov't? :laugh:

LoLz. Get a life dude, you seriously should consider talking to someone!

Lol...you saudi idiots dont have a real government you have a dictatorship run by the zionist saudi family.....they keep the people stupid and feed them religious extremism while they steal their oil......people should wake up and demand a real government and a fair share of their oil wealth..

And I suppose someone like you is going to tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't? :woot: Not in your life boy.

But why give people freedom when you can keep them stupid with religious nuts and fake al saudarabiya news

Your thinking is LoLing all day long, Alarabyia is leftist :lol:

" you should sell you tablet "? Looks like you have fat fingers too brah. And you definitely need to sell your tablet and get a job guy....unless the paid propaganda gig pays the bills.

But why give people freedom when you can keep them stupid with religious nuts and fake al saudarabiya news.........

Isnt that what the saudi family does to its people?..........isnt that what the saudi family is trying to do to Syria and Iraq? Nobody likes to be dictated too.......the terrorist saudi rubes need to learn that because the shoe will be on the other foot very soon.......and you will see how it really feels........

And I suppose someone like you is going to tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't? :woot: Not in your life boy.

Your thinking is LoLing all day long, Alarabyia is leftist :lol:

You aren't an American, stop acting as if you were one of them. First, get your green card; and then we can talk about " my country "
:rofl:
He's one of those who have ill logic, those people are pathetic :lol:

Man i had seen that before No clue why cant you just mind with your FckN business who are you to judge anyone or ask stupid questions are you the president of this World ? So every one has to give their details to you he gave his opinion

Arabs are the most pathetic and dumbest nation on earth who cant do ****
@GoodoldBoy dude ignorant arabs are not worth replying just ignore him

Last edited by a moderator:
We only bust those who try to bug us bro. As I have been schooling you over the weeks, you do have a reason to post racist comments :lol:

Man i had seen that before No clue why cant you just mind with your FckN business who are you to judge anyone or ask stupid questions are you the president of this World ? So every one has to give their details to you he gave his opinion

Arabs are the most pathetic and dumbest nation on earth who cant do ****
@GoodoldBoy dude ignorant arabs are not worth replying just ignore him

We've got nothing to do with the turmoil in Iraq; but we openly admitted that we got involved in Syria. And neither you or the ones you lash yourself with can do a thing about it. :yay:
Isnt that what the saudi family does to its people?..........isnt that what the saudi family is trying to do to Syria and Iraq? Nobody likes to be dictated too.......the terrorist saudi rubes need to learn that because the shoe will be on the other foot very soon.......and you will see how it really feels........

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody believes a word you say..........you are a liar and a cheap propagandist.......

We only bust those who try to bug us bro. As I have been schooling you over the weeks, you do have a reason to post racist comments :lol:

We've got nothing to do with the turmoil in Iraq; but we openly admitted that we got involved in Syria. And neither you or the ones you lash yourself with can do a thing about it. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom