What's new

Syria Al Qaedea declar war on Hezbollah/Shia/IRan

Actually, Iran is less welcome in the region than any other country in the world. The vast majority of Syrians already consider Iran and it's terrorists as enemies. Iran has no power to even protect itself right now from being bullied and sanctioned, and the old Syria which was an Iranian route to support and create terrorist groups has gone. You can supply the Syrian regime with missiles, but how many those have killed 1000? 2000? no problem as 80 million of Iranians are paying the price and millions of them are and will prefer death over the poverty and need. As I said before all Iran got from it's support to this regime is loosing the war and more and much tougher sanctions. Enjoy it...

Do not speak like you are a Syrian... you wish you were hahaha... anyways... Syrians love Russia, China, and of course Iran more than before.. because they did not betray us like our "Arab" brothers. Syria will always be a knife your black heart, we will always be sovereign and never kneel down to the west like you did...

i don't support al qaeda and i don't believe that hezbolat is a resistance and distorts the Koran like that so they may rust in hell @Syrian Lion do u watch the video
IN the video he said that the Koran says this. but I will also say this... watch it again:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
IN the video he said that the Koran says this. but I will also say this... watch it again:coffee:

هو يقول " سأستشهد بالأية الكريمة و أعدل الكلمات "

that is distorts of the Koran
Has no right to modify the words for whatever reason

هو يقول " سأستشهد بالأية الكريمة و أعدل الكلمات "

that is distorts of the Koran
Has no right to modify the words for whatever reason
well he made his own quote using the Koran as an inspiration ....

i think that still considered as distortion of the Koran

Oh really?? okay then you can hate HIM... but you can't hate the whole organization who fought Israel and supports Gaza... who else would fight Israel? would Tunisia, GCC, Alqeada??? (Alqeda have done 0 attacks in their masters country Israel) or who else would but for Hezbollah, Iran and Syria??

Oh really?? okay then you can hate HIM... but you can't hate the whole organization who fought Israel and supports Gaza... who else would fight Israel? would Tunisia, GCC, Alqeada??? (Alqeda have done 0 attacks in their masters country Israel) or who else would but for Hezbollah, Iran and Syria??

we did fight Israel we send 1000 soldier in October War
and when Israel bombed us in Operation Wooden Leg The attack provoked a strong outcry, even in the United States, Israel's strongest ally
United Nations Security Council Resolution 573 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the war i have been waiting for.:usflag::yahoo:

wish war @Bharthi

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually , we are waiting for right time to counter attack ....

my prediction is that Room will invade Sham in near future ... so we will have another battlefield ....

West and his allies begin their number 3 project in Iraq in these days ...

this is a chess and a wrong move will be the last move ... so acting harshly is not a option ....

Actually , we are waiting for right time to counter attack ....

my prediction is that Room will invade Sham in near future ... so we will have another battlefield ....

West and his allies begin their number 3 project in Iraq in these days ...

this is a chess and a wrong move will be the last move ... so acting harshly is not a option ....

And which move exactly you won? it's like your king is being chased and waiting for his own death.

It's so simple, I said it even before a year that Iran will pay dearly for it's intervention in Syria and it came true, Iran now is struggling like a drowned man. I said that the Syrian regime will get kicked out in the most humiliating way and I guess this is obvious now. Desperation and fear can be seen with the fake accomplishments your media broadcast every hour which a man with a half mind knows it's fake, and regular drills with the old stuff you have. I get to say, Getting REVENGE is very beautiful when it's with an enemy that showed no mercy toward defendless people, an enemy that was the greatest asset for a gang that destroyed Syria.

And which move exactly you won? it's like your king is being chased and waiting for his own death.

It's so simple, I said it even before a year that Iran will pay dearly for it's intervention in Syria and it came true, Iran now is struggling like a drowned man. I said that the Syrian regime will get kicked out in the most humiliating way and I guess this is obvious now. Desperation and fear can be seen with the fake accomplishments your media broadcast every hour which a man with a half mind knows it's fake, and regular drills with the old stuff you have. I get to say, Getting REVENGE is very beautiful when it's with an enemy that showed no mercy toward defendless people, an enemy that was the greatest asset for a gang that destroyed Syria.
The only gang that destroyed Syria is you people and GCC... stop sending weapons and the war will be over.... if you really cared about Syrian people like you claim you will do anything to stop the war, and the only way to stop the war is to stop sending weapons to terrorists... and Alasad leaving is not a solution it will only create more chaos and death...
STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM...

you are so simple .... Arabs never were our ally or even our friend ... the only friend that we have is Syria government and Hezbollah and some Yemenis ..... nothing more nothing less .... in worst case we will be sure they drowned their enemy with themselves ( if they fall ) ....

anyway ... you Arabs only see the power in weapons ... I'm not wonder why Zion humiliating all of you so easily ... even our broken army could annihilated strongest Arab army in 1980s for two times and every time Great bear and uncle SAM armed it and Europe gave chemical weapon to it and other arab sending thousand of troops and billion dollar .... and in other side our yearly budget was less than 7 billion dollar !!! ....

for sure we will get REVENGE from most Arab ( who helped Saddam ) that why you GCC coward invited USA and western to Persian gulf .... to protect your low lives ....

and Isn't it ironic !? even when you come to threat us , you hiding yourselves behind USA and western countries .....

Back
Top Bottom