What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid talking about the sacrifices of Pak Army,

Zaid Hamid as the de facto spokesman of Pakistani Army must be doing the PA Generals so proud. :pakistan:

^^ only one of the 2 above is an excellent man, the other has lanti upon him

why dont people of pakistan make him the PM or president of Pakistan....
or else just give us indians right to vote in pakistan... we indians will make sure that he becomes the president/prime minister of pakistan.... please give us that chance...

:D

Every Country has a Army which make huge sacrifices for security of nation & its people. I feel sorry when selfish spokesmen like this Guy Zaid Hamid takes leverage of such sacrifices.

About this Laal topi, I wonder how can such old bart can be so dellusional. A good leader always spread hope , messege of peace & ways of self analysis improvement. But this man cant speak a single line without cursing west, jews or india. Blaming failures on others is a sign of impotency & he is directing his followers towards it unfailingly.

Every Country has a Army which make huge sacrifices for security of nation & its people. I feel sorry when selfish spokesmen like this Guy Zaid Hamid takes leverage of such sacrifices.

About this Laal topi, I wonder how can such old bart can be so dellusional. A good leader always spread hope , messege of peace & ways of self analysis improvement. But this man cant speak a single line without cursing west, jews or india. Blaming failures on others is a sign of impotency & he is directing his followers towards it unfailingly.
Your statement about Zaid Hamid again proves you know nothing about this man and what he has to say Sir he condemns Muslims for the most for their sins Muslims do and the corruption which is found among Muslims

Your statement about Zaid Hamid again proves you know nothing about this man and what he has to say Sir he condemns Muslims for the most for their sins Muslims do and the corruption which is found among Muslims

You think they don't know him ? Have you just in case heard the term 'lying propogandists'.

... Even it is not without a good reason, he Expses India A Big Time , and he's a patriot Pakistani, why on earth he wouldn't be the target.

Back
Top Bottom