Sweets exchanged at LoC on New Year

Black Tornado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1641023895947.png

Itna white flags he uthna tha to zaroorat kya thi charade ki....:disagree:

thought provoking, why is it that indians with whom we fought 4 wars are more professional and courteous than afghan who basically survive on our dole outs?

Education can do wonders. It can even make a pajeet behave like an insan ka bacha

Afghanistan is a tribal society that simply does not know anything about rule and respect of law

thought provoking, why is it that indians with whom we fought 4 wars are more professional and courteous than afghan who basically survive on our dole outs?

Not surprised at all coming from the guy who got me banned for a stragetic and war tactics thread on India as some sort of offensive..

Trying to save me from India as if I was gonna harm it
4365d580-846f-4105-b7a2-da9176a5fe3f_text.gif

If you wanna take professionalism as example look at there elite themselves are backyard in India.. try to commit an unauthorized lynching in Afghanistan against minority and see what happens but in India they have let that shxt go and happen.. Example we saw the outrage in PK when a Sri Lankan was lynched? It put the whole country in uproar and he got justice? Where is the noise in India against that? They are the most unprofessional people on earth hack there are even reports about the police joining in on lynchings.. This place feels more and more compromised by the day...

I have said this many times ago India has failed at the concept of civilization and they never became civilized you can only rule them with fear and intimidation like the previous islamic rulers did but other then that they are extremely uncivilized...

They only function correctly under intimidation and fear of consequences they dearly love life this is also there major weakness hence they normally heed perception of threat better then other people.. India has to be recivilized

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom