What's new

Swedish Awacs in focus again after PAF used it against India

Swedish govt should force these jokers buy 100 Gripens or we will keep continue selling pak every thing... :rofl:

Simple mathematics.

Pakistan moves a resolution in FATF and UNHRC. Gets a shirtfronted. China asks for restraint but doesn’t condemn Indian actions.

Poor guys pick up crumbs who think naan and bread are only made in their country and they are the biggest supplier of millets in the world.

I suggest. And truthfulness intact. Only Imran Khan knows and your airspace is shut.

You nutshells go back to your caves.

Cus anything can happen before Indian elections.

Out of the things you mentioned, only one is a concern for India. That is Rd33.

Which is a genuine concern.

Do you know that we are giving 4 Mi 17 to Afghanistan this month?
I hope you got the drift.

What did UN, Iran, Sweden say btw. I’m very curious to know!!
  1. oh what did china do..vetoed bill..lol
  2. mi 17s....which will be sold as scrap in Peshawar bara market in Pakistan..i saw it myself last time
  3. my brother just flew back what do you mean shut..mean while air india losses billions every week..the time of professionals wasted flying out of india is difficult to imagine
  4. lastly you are comparing diplomacy of world largest country with 10x smaller pakistan

And Russia protesting to India about the lack of professionalism of IAF pilots, poor training, lack of maintenance of their high end Sukhoi 30 MKI and even Mig-21 resulting in the loss of prestige for Russia and Israel too, SPICE bombs were supplied by them and seems this is the first time SPICE missed the targets at Balakot, reason it was operated by Indians, it is not just IAF...the name India has this connotations of poor quality, lack of professionalism and 'sub chalta hai' associated with the country India.

Master.jpg

Last edited:
look india is world largest arms importer and this will not change anytime..
I think we all know how big India is. but it cannot buy from all. So what are they suppose to do? Stick their hands in their pants and play gulli danda!. Look at what happened to Denel. Have they gone and cried there for the H4s? No because they have no goodwill there. Pakistan can make friends we provide unrestricted access to our markets but we need to work to keep this a two way transaction.

And Russia protesting to India about the lack of professionalism of IAF pilots, poor training, lack of maintenance of their high end Sukhoi 30 MKI and even Mig-21 resulting in the loss of prestige to Russia and Israel too, SPICE bombs were supplied by them and seems this is the first time SPICE missed the targets at Balakot, reason it was operated by Indians, it is not just IAF...the name India has this connotations of poor quality, lack of professionalism and 'sub chalta hai' associated with the country India.

Master.jpg

Actually the H4 proved to be far more accurate than the Masala 420.

Old but effective Indian strategy to pressure or manipulate arm suppliers not to sell to Pakistan. The strategy is no longer effective since Pakistan has developed its own defense industries and developed relations with suppliers that don't have contracts with India. Unless India buys gripens...I'm not sure how much impact this will have.

Actually the H4 proved to be far more accurate than the Masala 420.

Indians love Masala news and just about any Masala...the reason they have chosen SPICE bombs...too bad it proved to be a just a masala, an eyewash, reason it was in Indians hand.

On a serious note Indians complaining to Sweden about SAAB AWACS is actually a kind of complementing and Sweden SAAB must be elated and feeling proud that their AWACS are up to the mark and in right hands and this is actually a good marketing of PAF as well as SAAB Sweden.

India seems to have totally lost the plot, lost the marbles and going helter-skelter and doing all kind of miserable things like a drunkard who lost senses and banging his head all over the places.

so hindu india claims to be a supa powa but wants it enemy to bow down and do nothing when india attacks so they can make movies about bow brave their armed forces are! like what the fakkkk!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom