What's new

Swedish Awacs in focus again after PAF used it against India

They stupids don't know how ruthlessly we dealt with CIA in this 5th generation proxy war.who the hell indians think we let them go easily?? They will soon have to pay, we are waiting for USA withdrawal peacefully .. Now indians are well aware off what is going to happen with them in next coming years...

This is what I meant.
This coward enemy cannot fight face to face.
They resort to coward attacks using terrorists.

They don't realize that we played havoc with them allies in the Afghan War.

My car can handle more Pakistani than you think and u ask for tissues.

Heard of APG , they are also putting you in blacklist.
Save ur tissues son

CQCJDrcU8AAZhhG.png

Princesses use the tissues. Cry. :partay:

Modi got India humiliated at OIC:

While Chinese still beat your people and police men. Talk about standards of slavery.

No one cares your cuntry apart from father Saudi and step brother China.

I told you, you will need a box of tissues. Cry. :partay:

The IOC declared India a terrorist state for its policies in Indian occupied kashmir resulting in mass genocide of Kashmiri Muslims for over 7 decades .

My car can handle more Pakistani than you think
Funny, that's precisely what Abhi-naga said to his technician prior to his last flight on the MiG-21. Didn't work out to well for him.
Go to school and improve ur pathetic state and ur country
Kindly refer to your earlier statement in regard to your amazing driving abilities. However, I suggest you enroll back in school because I believe the word you should have used was 'Pakistanis'.

As for the condition of countries, we'll take care of ours. You worry about yours.

So India had registered a strong protest with South Africa, Sweden, USA, France, China, blah blah blah. But no one in world cares. Ok, next please.... Modi is crying. No one in world cares. Next, .....
H4 is not raptor 3 but possibly a form of raptor 2 in service since 2000 with mirages ..i am not sure we have mated it with thunders yet..thunders got REK
Yes, it is Raptor II, you are correct I dont think it has been integrated into JF-17s but the interface system is pretty open to make it possible. It depends on the priorities I suspect on the other team.

Cried to US. Done.
Cried to UN. Done.
Creid to Iran. Done.
Cried to China. Done.
Cried to Sweden. Done.
Crying to sleep everynight. Done. :partay:

Guess who?
Everyone guess 100% right yes it is one and only
Mother Endia

Yes, it is Raptor II, you are correct I dont think it has been integrated into JF-17s but the interface system is pretty open to make it possible. It depends on the priorities I suspect on the other team.
It is possible that PAF might be looking for raptor 3

They are going at it hard even throwing the kitchen sink into the diplomatic isolation agenda despite many failures they are not quitting we desperately need to up our game diplomatically and strengthen our economy

Back
Top Bottom