What's new

Swedish Awacs in focus again after PAF used it against India

Sir this is called doing justice to enmity. It is a wake up call to leaders trying to impress the world with their peacefulness and still looking to mend fences with India. Whereas India will utilize all avenues to hurt your vested interests, your leaders are frolicking about with complaints of environmental terrorism. And the common Pakistani on the thread still refuses to acknowledge this failure.
sir g, the problem is neither our pockets are too deep to run the war for long, nor we want to start a war, hence our message is to call for de-escalation, that is what a sane mind would do. the expenses of war are off the chart, an example i can give you is, a department spent 3 lak for printing of maps and imagery, that is just for three days....and just for printing.....imagine more....

Lol this is becoming a joke
So Russian not excited by R 73 ?
Oh that must have been a joke after the prod ramp up for this missilery

It’s not randi Rona boys.

It’s diplomacy

So chill boys

When is india going to complain to following counties

Russia for JF17 engines
Sri lanka for tea
Germany for telecoms
KSA for islam
Switzerland for chocolates
Etc?

Russia for JF17 engines
Sri lanka for tea
Germany for telecoms
KSA for islam
Etc?
@Dash
Diplomacy the above too while you at it

sir g, the problem is neither our pockets are too deep to run the war for long, nor we want to start a war, hence our message is to call for de-escalation, that is what a sane mind would do. the expenses of war are off the chart, an example i can give you is, a department spent 3 lak for printing of maps and imagery, that is just for three days....and just for printing.....imagine more....

I am not calling for war. I am calling for pressurizing India to leave aggression and become our partner in peace. When the entire world was focused, we should have demanded iron clad guarantees for peace. What they have done is total capitulation to foreign demands, giving India ample room to continue aggression. This is weak leadership and poor statesmanship.

Simple mathematics.

Pakistan moves a resolution in FATF and UNHRC. Gets a shirtfronted. China asks for restraint but doesn’t condemn Indian actions.

Poor guys pick up crumbs who think naan and bread are only made in their country and they are the biggest supplier of millets in the world.

I suggest. And truthfulness intact. Only Imran Khan knows and your airspace is shut.

You nutshells go back to your caves.

Cus anything can happen before Indian elections.

Russia for JF17 engines
Sri lanka for tea
Germany for telecoms
KSA for islam
Etc?

@Dash
Diplomacy the above too while you at it

Out of the things you mentioned, only one is a concern for India. That is Rd33.

Which is a genuine concern.

Do you know that we are giving 4 Mi 17 to Afghanistan this month?
I hope you got the drift.

Cried to US. Done.
Cried to UN. Done.
Creid to Iran. Done.
Cried to China. Done.
Cried to Sweden. Done.
Crying to sleep everynight. Done. :partay:

What did UN, Iran, Sweden say btw. I’m very curious to know!!

The Indians were also whining about this acquisition the very first time. The Swedes said that the AWACS weren't offensive weapons. Hence the sale was justified.

India is like a little paranoid bitch that purchases weapons even from a stray dog.

LOL It is beyond hilarious how this filthy animal known as India is throwing tantrums at Pakistan's limited acquisition ability.

It again confirms that having the luxury of money isn't everything. You also need capability. Something the Indians seriously lack.
Why Sweden has to justify that weapons weren’t offensive hence sale was justified.. ? Is there any treaty between India and Sweden that Sweden can’t sell weapons to Pakistan?

Simple mathematics.

Pakistan moves a resolution in FATF and UNHRC. Gets a shirtfronted. China asks for restraint but doesn’t condemn Indian actions.

Poor guys pick up crumbs who think naan and bread are only made in their country and they are the biggest supplier of millets in the world.

I suggest. And truthfulness intact. Only Imran Khan knows and your airspace is shut.

PDF: Are you hurt, India?

India:

They gifted you a box of tissues so you can continue crying. :partay:

I am not calling for war. I am calling for pressurizing India to leave aggression and become our partner in peace. When the entire world was focused, we should have demanded iron clad guarantees for peace. What they have done is total capitulation to foreign demands, giving India ample room to continue aggression. This is weak leadership and poor statesmanship.
We can become partners when you become a secular democracy.
It’s obvious that religious states (Pakistan) and religious leaders(Modi) are bad for peace.

Again..............

54462287_1256285414521364_1239664090046005248_n.jpg

Indians before 26th Feb,
We iZ superpower, We Iz destroy you, PAF is vintage Haha PN is coast Guard lol Pakistan army is sucks, we Iz win kargil, We Iz best, 1971 93000000 Soldiers surrendered we is king, China is shit, We is win 2 front war..

Indians after 27th Feb,
To USA: Hey bRO, They is using F16s pls help
To Sweden: Hi Frand, they is terrorize us using your AWACS, pls help
To Russia: They outgunned, outranged our deep strike fighter with their medium range vintage F16s, help us
To France: Pls more Rafales, Pak is using vintage mirages hitting us deep in IOK
To Chinese: Pls big bro, ban Masood Ajhar, Pls we buy more from you

If this isn't a randi rona, i don't know what it is...

Anything can happen? More Su-30s shot down too? Send over the Tejas then PAF can say it destroyed half the fleet in one battle by taking out 2 or 3 of them :rofl:

Did you give the Mi17 to Afghans because you were shooting your own down? Is that your drift?

So Russian not excited by R 73 ?
Oh that must have been a joke after the prod ramp up for this missilery

It’s not randi Rona boys.

It’s diplomacy

So chill boys

Lol. So Super power India is only a superpower if the opponent has only sticks and stones to fight with!!?? And when the opponent a fraction of the size with a fraction of the defence budget tries to fight with anything more than sticks and stones Super Power India goes crying round the world about how unfair it all is??!! What a pathetic excuse for a 'Superpower'. If Modi and his cohorts including the 3 stooges that lead the Indian armed forces had any dignity they would have drowned themselves in a stagnant pool by now.

Simple mathematics.

Out of the things you mentioned, only one is a concern for India. That is Rd33.

Which is a genuine concern.

Have you complained to Brazil yet?
Might as well lodge a complain with PAF as well?

Back
Top Bottom