What's new

Sweden to officially apply for NATO in June

There will be nothing left than ash and dust. Russia has extreme high losses, gets its economy crushed and gains destroyed empty ruins. Majority of people flee and russia faces constant partisan attacks.

Ukraine is pulling Russia down into the abyss. There is no scenario for Russia to have any positive outcome
All I wish the economic situation in Russia is so bad that we get them to part with blue prints, tooling and testing facilities for certain things. Would be beneficial for us.

All I wish the economic situation in Russia is so bad that we get them to part with blue prints, tooling and testing facilities for certain things. Would be beneficial for us.

Seriously....do you believe Russia has anything of value left?

Surprised to see that Sweden has announced this decision earlier than Finland. I did not think that Swedes have security threat from Putin, but apparently they think otherwise :cheers:

Finland will need "to take some time" to think it over. They share common borders and sea lanes with Russia.

Until some time ago- they used MiGs as their AF aircraft. And Russian tanks and armor too I believe.

Finland will need "to take some time" to think it over. They share common borders and sea lanes with Russia.

Until some time ago- they used MiGs as their AF aircraft. And Russian tanks and armor too I believe.
They already operate NATO standards equipment. And now with things like F35 etc. I think it too will happen.

SSBN blue prints, toolings etc for Nuclear Power Plants, things like tank guns, SAM systems. These will be a boost for us.

I think you guys have already better,

Russian tanks are bad as you can witness in Ukraine. Their SAM systems dont work and cant even protect their flagship.

Dont talk yourself down.

I think you guys have already better,

Russian tanks are bad as you can witness in Ukraine. Their SAM systems dont work and cant even protect their flagship.

Dont talk yourself down.
Not whole products. But sub systems.
Ofcourse in a conflict one needs full system to work.

But having access to certain systems will accelerate our R&D efforts a lot.

Not whole products. But sub systems.
Ofcourse in a conflict one needs full system to work.

But having access to certain systems will accelerate our R&D efforts a lot.

On a serious note, how its seen in India? In Europe we saw Russia as military power but Ukraine changed that image. Russia is now seen mostly as impotent, weak and rotten to the core. Its military appears weak and no threat for NATO.

On a serious note, how its seen in India? In Europe we saw Russia as military power but Ukraine changed that image. Russia is now seen mostly as impotent, weak and rotten to the core. Its military appears weak and no threat for NATO.
They got technology we need. And yes we know that anyday they will choose China over India. But as of now we are stuck.

But on the brighter side, personally I don't see any big capital purchase happening from Russia. By 2027-28, aim is to reduce dependance on Russian arms greatly. To an extent that we won't have to think about what if doing this upsets Russia or something.

Yeah, and you want to create your offensive fan club right next to Russian borders and expect no retaliation will come. Russia has a very genuine security concerns.
Sweden, Finland can join NATO but becoming another Ukraine will be their fate. To every action there is a reaction.

Yeah no one can stop them if they want to shoot themselves on a foot.

They are sovereign Nations, weather they wish to join, or not to join is their prerogative.

Sweden PM said Sweden is still considering the Pros and Cons.

It will be presented to the Swedish Parliament.

Meaning in event of a war with Russia, Sweden as a nation will be destroyed FIRST then NATO convened an emergency meeting to decide what form of retaliatory actions to take as one with their own cities being destroyed.

If nations with a differing view refused to participate in the war, what can NATO do? Stoltenberg and Austin will threatened and scold them.

Meanwhile Swedish refugees will flooded Europe begging for food and shelter.

When an option for PEACE exists, we always wonder why the Western Politicians always choose the dangerous path.

Is it more exciting?

In history, Genghiz Khan and his hordes had make ordinary folks think more wisely about war.

His army just cut off the heads of those in his way.

Then they understand and value PEACE.

What kind of punishment is Sweden going to get from Russia?

Last time russia attacked Finland ... Finland won.
When lol. Finland lost land in WW2 when they allied with the fascist nazis.

They are sovereign Nations, weather they wish to join, or not to join is their prerogative.
Then why the US gets constipated when cuba or Argentina ally with Russia. I guess cuba and Argentina are not sovereign nations like the US because they lack freedom and still suffering from communism lol. Stay classy and hypocrite.

When lol. Finland lost land in WW2 when they allied with the fascist nazis.

Then why the US gets constipated when cuba or Argentina ally with Russia. I guess cuba and Argentina are not sovereign nations like the US because they lack freedom and still suffering from communism lol. Stay classy and hypocrite.

As I said and will reiterate, whether they choose to enter is their prerogative. If you don't approve of what I said, that's your problem

Back
Top Bottom