What's new

Sweden to officially apply for NATO in June

When lol. Finland lost land in WW2 when they allied with the fascist nazis.

Then why the US gets constipated when cuba or Argentina ally with Russia. I guess cuba and Argentina are not sovereign nations like the US because they lack freedom and still suffering from communism lol. Stay classy and hypocrite.

1939 Winter War it was actually Soviet Union who was allied with Nazi-Germany. Germany even stopped Italian weapon shipments to Finland.

They also invaded Poland together.

As I said and will reiterate, whether they choose to enter is their prerogative. If you don't approve of what I said, that's your problem
Yeah the problem is why you don't grant the same prerogative to cuba and other old soviet allies in the Latin America.

When lol. Finland lost land in WW2 when they allied with the fascist nazis.

Then why the US gets constipated when cuba or Argentina ally with Russia. I guess cuba and Argentina are not sovereign nations like the US because they lack freedom and still suffering from communism lol. Stay classy and hypocrite.

How was russias winter war going? 🙂

So - the UK has today signed mutual defence agreements with Sweden and Finland. So if Russia has issues with them joining NATO and wants to escalate then it will have to also fight with the UK as well.

The UK honoured it’s treaty obligations to Poland at the start of WW2 and it will honour these new agreements as well.

So Russia is gonna have to shutup about NATO expansion or really really dig deep as it cannot stop it for Sweden or Finland without getting into a war with the UK as well.

That was won by Soviets.

It was not. USSR was a terror regime of worst kind. Worse than Nazi Germany. Stalin murdered millions in concentration camps. Finland fought for its freedom and fiercly defended its freedom. If USSR had won, Finland would have been under a terror regime like rest of eastern europe till 1989.

It was not. USSR was a terror regime of worst kind. Worse than Nazi Germany. Stalin murdered millions in concentration camps. Finland fought for its freedom and fiercly defended its freedom. If USSR had won, Finland would have been under a terror regime like rest of eastern europe till 1989.
Listen you stupid kid. Finland lost a land to Russia and lost it. Read history through independent neutral sources not from what your masters say.

Listen you stupid kid. Finland lost a land to Russia and lost it. Read history through independent neutral sources not from what your masters say.

Finland won freedom over a tyrannical hellhole. And made the soldiers of that hellhole fertilizer.

Back
Top Bottom