What's new

Swat Operation II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it pale in comparison to the biggest genocide after the WW-II?

Yes ,they have crossed Nazi war crimes , i dont think any other nation could beat them .

Last edited:
Do you even know which is the biggest genocide after WW-II?

^^^That would be what happened in Bosnia. Are you trying to troll around again Vinod?

^^^That would be what happened in Bosnia. Are you trying to troll around again Vinod?

Kasrkin, learn to look at the context before opening the big mouth!

I replied to this post:

Please demonstrate a minimum level of moral courage to express you views of the Chinese UAV theorem on the US soil.

Moral courage in US government and armed forces :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If they have our world would have been much better place without Gotanobay jail ,masacare of 5000 Talaban POWs,Vietnam war,Iraq War,Support of Israel to genocide palestinian in Gaza etc.

This guy is in serious denial and refuses to look at the facts. BTW, I can tell you Bosnia was nowhere near the biggest genocide after WW-2.

An examination of the figures being put forward, which range from 25,000 to 280,000 killed, reveals a vast divergence both in terms of the total number of dead and the proportion of deaths suffered by each ethnic group. Disputes over the numbers of dead on each of the sides continue with the lack of hard evidence, exhibited by the vagueness of the figures and their inconsistency. For example, from late 1992, Bosnian government sources commonly quoted 200,000-250,000 as the number killed in the war, whilst the official Bosnian Institute for Public Health was citing about 140,000, increasing at the rate of about 2,000 a month from April 1993. The names on the electoral registers in many constituencies, whose numbers the rival ethnic groups have sought to maximise, have not been consistent with the numbers of killed and missing also claimed by them.

Radstats: ‘Disputes over war casualties in former Jugoslavia’

If you are going to comment on the morals of others, be ready to be challenged with facts!

Dear Qsaark:

Yeh Sab Log Hamare Mohtaram Bhai Hein.
Apney Hi Mulk ko Dushman ka Maftooha Alaqa Samajh kar Khush Hote hein.

Inki Majbooriyon ko bhi Samajhte hein
Afsos Yeh Hey Ki Inki Majbooriyan Khud Sakhta hein.

Kasrkin, learn to look at the context before opening the big mouth!

Yup I'm well aware of the 'context' you talk in all the time. But that's not here or there. If he is in denial, doesn't give you the right to ruin the thread as well with equally dubious nonsense. Bosnia is the most widely acknowledged and credible instance of genocide after WW-II and that’s that. This is not a bloody debate about Bosnia or any other delusions you may be entertaining there in your mind. If he thinks the US did some nasty stuff, let him, but that doesn’t give you the right to troll about Pakistan. Are we clear?

Let's move on. I made my point.

People should look at the mirror before throwing rocks at others!

Dear Vonod2070:

Perhaps you mean to say that the Tutsi genocide in Rawanda at about 870,000 has the “distinction” over Bosnia? Or the Pol Pot killing field’s episode pale’s all in comparison?

Whereas Rawanda was a crime of passion, Cambodia was an ideological crime; the Bosnian genocide surpasses them all in its sheer demonic value, systematic planning and execution. Bosnian Muslims were hopelessly outgunned and were slaughtered like cattle.
The genocide had the tacit backing of George Bush Sr. Administration, the European Union and the UN under Botros Botros Ghali.

The only aid to Bosnians came from Iran and some Gulf States. Lose bands of “Islamic extremists” who managed to infiltrate in great numbers during 1993, did manage to stabilize the Banja Luka and Pritina fronts. Banding together with Croats (also victims of Serbian excesses) the tide of the battle reversed.

Finally in 1994 President Bill Clinton swung the mighty arm of the USA into action. After 42 days of “kid glove” bombings the Serbians decided to throw in the towel.

Bosnia is indeed an example of the positive attribute of the USA, though it came pretty much late in the game. Some people are of the opinion that the US intervened for fear of radicalization of Bosnia, possibly another Hezbollah. But I personally feel it was prompted by the intrinsic noble nature of the American psyche.

Let's move on. I made my point.

People should look at the mirror before throwing rocks at others!

You should not jump into any discussion without having knowledge and understanding of discussion topic.

Last edited:
You should not jump into any discussion without having knowledge and understanding of discussion topic.

Facts always do that to the ignorant!

Don't worry, you are not the only one here. ;)

Dear Vonod2070:

Perhaps you mean to say that the Tutsi genocide in Rawanda at about 870,000 has the “distinction” over Bosnia? Or the Pol Pot killing field’s episode pale’s all in comparison?

Whereas Rawanda was a crime of passion, Cambodia was an ideological crime; the Bosnian genocide surpasses them all in its sheer demonic value, systematic planning and execution. Bosnian Muslims were hopelessly outgunned and were slaughtered like cattle.
The genocide had the tacit backing of George Bush Sr. Administration, the European Union and the UN under Botros Botros Ghali.

The only aid to Bosnians came from Iran and some Gulf States. Lose bands of “Islamic extremists” who managed to infiltrate in great numbers during 1993, did manage to stabilize the Banja Luka and Pritina fronts. Banding together with Croats (also victims of Serbian excesses) the tide of the battle reversed.

Finally in 1994 President Bill Clinton swung the mighty arm of the USA into action. After 42 days of “kid glove” bombings the Serbians decided to throw in the towel.

Bosnia is indeed an example of the positive attribute of the USA, though it came pretty much late in the game. Some people are of the opinion that the US intervened for fear of radicalization of Bosnia, possibly another Hezbollah. But I personally feel it was prompted by the intrinsic noble nature of the American psyche.

Dear Anwar2, while I don't necessarily agree with all your views (few do here, even Paksitani members), I have a high regard for the quality of your posts. You have yourself quoted a number here in an earlier thread about East Pakistan and that is more than the "Tutsi genocide in Rawanda at about 870,000". Each genocide is horrible. Each human life is precious. So I won't go into which was the worst.

In terms of sheer scale, you know which was the one. The victim country quotes a number 3 times what you quoted earlier.

Facts always do that to the ignorant!

Don't worry, you are not the only one here. ;)

No body is perfect here ,but you have to change your habit of tu kon me kham khah .

Last edited:
We all have some spare time at our hands. So "tu kon me kham khah" is a given.

Don't take it too seriously. Learn to not take it personally. ;)

We all have some spare time at our hands. So "tu kon me kham khah" is a given.

Don't take it too seriously. Learn to not take it personally. ;)

I dont agree with you here , this forum is not for time pass (TP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom