What's new

Suzuki to invest $4 billion on 2 new plants in India, PM Modi lays foundation stone

New Hybrid Engines are cool ! this might break creta in Mid size Suv segment.

Maruti_Grand_Vitara_unveiled_1658376661808_1658376683093_1658376683093.jpeg

I think your last “visit” to india must have been 10-15 years ago. SUV sales are through the roof. Anecdotally, just about everyone I know already has an SUV or planning to get one.

Not sure what it’s going to prove though, but you seemed interested.

Don’t take my word for it, you can look up the stats yourself and tell me how that’s fake 😂

Yeah if the likes of Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza count as SUV's then cockroaches are birds.

Anecdotally - I have crorepati friends in India (dozen times over) and they tell me they'd never even consider buying something with the name Tata or Maruti on it.

1.2 to 1.5 liter mills mated to the same econo tinpot rustbucket Indian sheet metal bodies so paper-thin, somebody can make a dent by slapping it lightly.

You take a Tata Tiago/Tigor (tinpots), hop it up 8-10 inches with a modified suspension, and presto! Indian "SUV".... :lol:

Bhakt fanbois jumping up and down like locusts - claiming Bharti "acheev-men".

An ugly dog of a car, whatever you call it. Same ol' Tata garbage. Even painting flames on it will not change the basics.

We know what Indians buy, and the primary motivator is fuel efficiency. So let's just focus on that.

Accent in India is on cheapness - in everything .....

That is the maximum share of the market - Alto and variants. Kanjoosi-ka Eid.

Indians will jump up and down and say they are buying tons of SUVs - but we all have been to India and we know reality. Ditto with motorcycles with displacements above 200 cc - rarities.

Used to be that motorcycles were called "vehicles" in India, still may be the case.

Damaat Shadi Hall mei aya nahi abhi - aur rasgulla distribution start ho gaya...
You start with Alto and then upgrade to an SUV. Some have both. One for daily commute and the other for family outing.

Yeah if the likes of Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza count as SUV's then cockroaches are birds.

Anecdotally - I have crorepati friends in India (dozen times over) and they tell me they'd never even consider buying something with the name Tata or Maruti on it.

1.2 to 1.5 liter mills mated to the same econo tinpot rustbucket Indian sheet metal bodies so paper-thin, somebody can make a dent by slapping it lightly.

You take a Tata Tiago/Tigor (tinpots), hop it up 8-10 inches with a modified suspension, and presto! Indian "SUV".... :lol:

An ugly dog of a car, whatever you call it. Same ol' Tata garbage. Even painting flames on it will not change the basics.

We know what Indians buy, and the primary motivator is fuel efficiency. So let's just focus on that.

What a retarted lungi ! in India most upper middle class houses have 2 cars one for city commute usually a hatchback / compact suv and another for touring,

This is what Tata Makes for every customer requirement

wp4181249.png

adventure-8.jpg

Nexon_EV_Jet_Edition_1662091600380_1662091600547_1662091600547.jpeg

The Harrier SUV emerges as the safest car – Scoring 6 star safety rating Global NCAP

https://www.rushlane.com/tata-harrier-safari-crash-test-safety-rating-highest-6-star-12431341.html .

What is the annual car sales in bangladesh ? is it in few thousands ........ :lol:

Any 5 star lungi manufactured car present ?:pop:

Bangladesh has no capability to purchase this "Tata Garbage".

Last edited by a moderator:

Coming from a Bangladeshi, that’s quite rich.

No, it’s no “achievement”, I think it’s just your inferiority complex showing. It’s just fact that most people are choosing to get SUVs. Typical middle income households have two cars.

I think what you “know” Indians buy is influenced by your limited perspective as an outsider, and that too from a place like Bangladesh.

As for the cars themselves, at this point in time, quality is quite unmatched in the region. You should really look up the safety ratings on new Indian cars.

Inappropriate Language
We can’t travel on Lungis and underwears, no need for your comments :lol:.
And I have a secret agent in PM Hasina’s office, trust me vro :lol:. My agent while living in Lungidesh told me they have to save money to travel on rickshaws because sweatshop coolies can’t afford even a basic 2 wheeler :lol:.
Yup, there was a fencejumper who was slapping my car saying “sahb khaane ko kuchh do na sahb”, a big dent was caused on my TATA Nexon :cry:.
I just found a Lungideshi SUV, it sure is better than Songhi tinpots and I’m jealous :sad:.
B05F8A66-D6E1-4BCF-BF6B-3AA8129C8F18.jpeg

Bilol, for your people the biggest acheevmen they can acheev is to fencejump into poor songhi bharot so don’t brag too much :agree:.

1662303463952.jpeg
1662303422707.jpeg

Lungideshis who buy 3000 cars a year should not talk of cheapness lol, even basic 2 wheelers are a luxury in asian tiger :omghaha:.

India’s total car sales will be around 3.6 million this year, this is despite India having a robust transport infra like metro trains running in all major cities.

Stick to your sweatshop fencejumper, you lot are a laughing stock when you brag :lol:.

What a retarted lungi ! in India most upper middle class houses have 2 cars one for city commute usually a hatchback / compact suv and another for touring,

This is what Tata Makes for every customer requirement

wp4181249.png

adventure-8.jpg

Nexon_EV_Jet_Edition_1662091600380_1662091600547_1662091600547.jpeg

The Harrier SUV emerges as the safest car – Scoring 6 star safety rating Global NCAP

https://www.rushlane.com/tata-harrier-safari-crash-test-safety-rating-highest-6-star-12431341.html .

What is the annual car sales in bangladesh ? is it in few thousands ........ :lol:

Any 5 star lungi manufactured car present ?:pop:

Bangladesh has no capability to purchase this "Tata Garbage".

Yeah that is your bhakt excuse - comparing your useless car industry with Bangladesh, a country eight/nine times smaller in everything, including economy. And even smaller in size.

Compare with China, then come talk.

These are the car brands existing in China, over 40. Something your bhakt brain cannot even fathom.

Pushing pictures with dated five year old designs from Tata and Maruti. :lol:

Educate yourself first.

1662399520814.png

Yeah that is your bhakt excuse - comparing your useless car industry with Bangladesh, a country eight/nine times smaller in everything, including economy. And even smaller in size.

Compare with China, then come talk.

These are the car brands existing in China, over 40. Something your bhakt brain cannot even fathom.

Pushing pictures with dated five year old designs from Tata and Maruti. :lol:

Educate yourself first.

View attachment 876367
Its funny seeing a Lungideshi bragging of Chinese car industry :lol:
Why don’t you compare with Japan a country with almost same population as Bangladesh?

3000 cars per year sales aren’t bragworthy are they :lol:?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Chinese gave you Sanghi Indian bhakts enough dosing in another PDF thread 5 years ago. Maybe time for another dosing once more to set you gobar-cowdung-addled idiots straight.

I doubt however they'll participate in another $hit- kicking session, them knowing full well that your Sanghiland is anywhere even close near China.

Brothers/sisters @Kai Liu, @Han Patriot, @Beast, @Kyle Sun take a look at this Indian arrogance. :lol:

Read and weep bhakt idiots:

"China had 9.34 million motor vehicles newly registered in the first quarter of the year (2022), 70.3% of which were contributed by automobiles.

In the Jan.-Mar. period, China's registrations of new energy vehicles (NEVs) reached 1.11 million units, surging 138.2% from a year earlier.

As of March 2022, there had been 8.915 million NEVs running on roads in China, including 7.245 million all-electric vehicles.

By the end of March 2022, there were 79 cities in China whose auto parc all surpassed 1 million units, 7 more than that of the year-ago period. A total of 20 cities had over 3 million automobiles running on roads. Notably, Beijing topped other cities with a car parc exceeding 6 million units, while both Chengdu and Chongqing recorded a car parc of over 5 million units. The respective car population of Suzhou, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, and Xi'an all exceeded 4 million units.

The total number of registered motor vehicle drivers in China grew to 487 million people as of March 2022, 92.33% of which were automobile drivers. In the first quarter of 2022, a total of 7.758 million persons received motor vehicle driving licenses."

I think your last “visit” to india must have been 10-15 years ago. SUV sales are through the roof. Anecdotally, just about everyone I know already has an SUV or planning to get one.

Not sure what it’s going to prove though, but you seemed interested.

Don’t take my word for it, you can look up the stats yourself and tell me how that’s fake 😂
Probably lacks an understanding of an SUV is, given its product of an LDC

Its funny seeing a Lungideshi bragging of Chinese car industry :lol:
Why don’t you compare with Japan a country with almost same population as Bangladesh?

3000 cars per year sales aren’t bragworthy are they :lol:?

This is Bangladesh's auto export industry, including parts etc

At $ 166 million for 2021, its 65th in the world behind Uruguay and Bosnia
So celebrating Chinese auto industry as it own comes as natural coping for shonor
1662416181592.png

1662416299699.png

I think the Chinese gave you Sanghi Indian bhakts enough dosing in another PDF thread 5 years ago. Maybe time for another dosing once more to set you gobar-cowdung-addled idiots straight.

I doubt however they'll participate in another $hit- kicking session, them knowing full well that your Sanghiland is anywhere even close near China.

Brothers/sisters @Kai Liu, @Han Patriot, @Beast, @Kyle Sun take a look at this Indian arrogance. :lol:

Read and weep bhakt idiots:

"China had 9.34 million motor vehicles newly registered in the first quarter of the year (2022), 70.3% of which were contributed by automobiles.

In the Jan.-Mar. period, China's registrations of new energy vehicles (NEVs) reached 1.11 million units, surging 138.2% from a year earlier.

As of March 2022, there had been 8.915 million NEVs running on roads in China, including 7.245 million all-electric vehicles.

By the end of March 2022, there were 79 cities in China whose auto parc all surpassed 1 million units, 7 more than that of the year-ago period. A total of 20 cities had over 3 million automobiles running on roads. Notably, Beijing topped other cities with a car parc exceeding 6 million units, while both Chengdu and Chongqing recorded a car parc of over 5 million units. The respective car population of Suzhou, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, and Xi'an all exceeded 4 million units.

The total number of registered motor vehicle drivers in China grew to 487 million people as of March 2022, 92.33% of which were automobile drivers. In the first quarter of 2022, a total of 7.758 million persons received motor vehicle driving licenses."
Actually combustion engine motors are not allowed in many cities in China, most motorcycles are for export nowadays.

Actually combustion engine motors are not allowed in many cities in China, most motorcycles are for export nowadays.

Yeah I know. Great idea to remove pollution from cities. NEVs are the future.

This is Bangladesh's auto export industry, including parts etc

At $ 166 million for 2021, its 65th in the world behind Uruguay and Bosnia
So celebrating Chinese auto industry as it own comes as natural coping for shonor
View attachment 876422

View attachment 876423

Keep off-topic discussions away from the thread. How did Bangladesh come into the picture? You feel comfy comparing to Bangladesh? Chhota dimag me chhota vichar.

"Vee are batter than Bangladesh"....

Bangladesh GDP per capita nominal is probably still higher than that of India and will remain so for a while.

But I digress. Thread hijack attempt reported.

Probably lacks an understanding of an SUV is, given its product of an LDC

Bhakts have no idea about what an SUV is. Most of them ride motorcycles. Hopped up tinpot econoboxes with 1.2 L engines don't count as SUV. Maybe only in kanjoosiland where they can't afford real SUVs.

Real SUVs are chassis on ladder frames. Not tinpot monocoque-body garbage like Nexons.

Like Toyota Prado or Mitsu Monteros. In India some people can buy them for 68 lacs. Which probably doesn't include gobar-consuming idiot bhakts with third rate jobs posting here in PDF. I would not even call Montero sports as SUV's.
1662434903478.png

1662434923740.png

Chinese brothers were right. These bhakt idiots cannot produce anything halfway decent, but they cover it up with mouthy bragging and wiki-editing skills. Lowest form of life on the planet.

Last edited:
Suzuki is a sunset company. RIP. :enjoy:

The only place Suzuki can make money other than a small segment in Japan is India's undeveloped auto market. They'll buy anything. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom