What's new

Suzuki to invest $4 billion on 2 new plants in India, PM Modi lays foundation stone

I know ur trolling but the crash test reports you are sharing had a lot of Controversy in India.

Which resulted in Companies changing thier approach , of course supreme Court also played its role.

Please Check TATA cars crash test ratings since 2020 I think.

They are constantly scoring 5 stars. Ofcourse there r also cars very cheaply made to serve those who r just upgrading from motorcycles.

So you u can say its upto ur pocket what u want. But future models are all coming with safety ratings so we have improved a lot.

Please check this :
https://www.cars24.com/blog/global-ncap-top-10-safest-cars-to-buy-in-india-in-2021/

I realize that things are improving. Best of luck to Indian consumer as they cannot buy anything made outside of India.

Bilol has gone berserk. Only @UKBengali and @bluesky can control this mad bull.
Well, @Bilal9 is mad with India because India is a very self-centered country. Our great patriot @UKBengali supports India because he thinks India is his fatherland.

I am neutral with India as well as the BAL govt of BD. I support only those points of India that does not interfere with the affairs of BD and support any good action taken by the GoB.

Well, @Bilal9 is mad with India because India is a very self-centered country. Our great patriot @UKBengali supports India because he thinks India is his fatherland.

I am neutral with India as well as the BAL govt of BD. I support only those points of India that does not interfere with the affairs of BD and support any good action taken by the GoB.

Welcome back @bluesky bhai. :-)

I don't think people can say that I have something against a whole country of 1.4 Billion people. That'd be ridiculous.

Only those bhakt type Hindutva chest-beater people who are hostile against Bangladesh and inimical to its interests. And are big liars and propaganda peddlers.

There are sane Indians but they are the quiet ones....

Welcome back @bluesky bhai. :-)

I don't think people can say that I have something against a whole country of 1.4 Billion people. That'd be ridiculous.

Only those bhakt type Hindutva chest-beater people who are hostile against Bangladesh and inimical to its interests. And are big liars and propaganda peddlers.

There are sane Indians but they are the quiet ones....
But, better we blame our own people who run Bangladesh instead of blaming India.

I hope this will change after the next election. I believe Bangladesh patriots will form the next govt. I expect a Coalition govt in BD. Patriotic forces should join hands to do this.

The new group will stand vis-a-vis India when national interest is in question.

Suzuki is gearing up for big fight for EV market which as of now is controlled by TATA and Mahindra and they have many good platfors for EV revolution like new Brezza and WagonR /Alto /Celario/Ertiga
Here in Japan Mitsubishi Motors and Toyota have almost completed their venture with Sold State Battery. I just do not know this battery thing. But, once successful, the battery technology will be available also to Suzuki and others under the GoJ guidance.

Of course, Suzuki and other companies will pay a royalty.

I want to know how is the research going on with TATA and Mahindra.

Here in Japan Mitsubishi Motors and Toyota have almost completed their venture with Sold State Battery. I just do not know this battery thing. But, once successful, the battery technology will be available also to Suzuki and others under the GoJ guidance.

Of course, Suzuki and other companies will pay a royalty.

I want to know how is the research going on with TATA and Mahindra.
Quite positive. By 2030, we may see 50-50 BEV passanger vehicle sales in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom