What's new

Suu Kyi thanks Modi for strong stance with regard to Rohingya Muslims

By doing this Suu Ki:chilli: made US job easier for their next Nobel Peace Award candidature
Mr. Modi :chilli: who already has masacar of Muslims of Indian-Gujjrat and Kashmir under his belt.

in other words US wants to tell Muslims
Tuhada KUTTA KUTTA, Sadha KUTTA TOMI
(KUTTA:Extremest, TOMI:Nobel Aawrde Winner)

Last edited:
I have to REPEAT my basic belief on this subject

PAKISTAN is right, we have always hated india, hated hindus and for just cause.

Jinnah knew they were snakes in the grass

This is a slap in the face of liberals who want peace with india
A slap in the face of Bangladesh
A slap in the face of Indian muslims

We told you about the hindus and the nature of indian's its up to you to act against them

Its up to Indonesians, Malaysians etc to start persecuting minorities like the Burmese

Only your response will matter
Indonesia and Malaysia already have discriminatory laws against non muslims.
I'm sure they don't want to go further and create another Syria.
The more religious you are, the easier it is for us to destroy you.

They are too tolerant of hindus and buddists, look what they have allowed

It is crises like the Rohingya crises which will create the animosity necessary for action against that tolerance

Thats why we have accepted officially 40000+ and unofficially hundred of thousands on them. Apart from Afghani, Bangladeshi, Tibetians etc. We are open to everyone till we have not reached 1.2 billion. we need to put some check now to ensure we dont have any internal issues.

Like your LeTs and JuDs crazy terrorists doing against our security personal?
stop oppressing them and maybe they will stop fighting you. but then again you don't even feed your own troops have segregation based on caste and rape you women as a norm. what can you expect from the kashmiris but resistance

Not a right winger or Modi fanboy but he's making us proud here by representing us truthfully. At least 90% of us fully support Myanmar's fight against terrorism and evil.

40k already here and more might stream into here, time to deport and send them off to muslim countries if we're legally bound to not force them back to rakhine. Put em all on a one way ride to Pakistan or saudi or turkey etc..

Virtually all muslim countries discriminate against the kuffar minorities. They don't even spare their own, Shia are targetted, Ahmediya are not even considered muslim, gays atheists.. let's not even go there. Just the other day a Christian boy got beaten to death by his classmates in Pakistan.

Anywho.. Trump, Bibi, Modi, Putin, Suu kyi.. Kuffars the world over are realizing what evil they face and are electing proper leaders to protect them.

ایک ہوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے نیل کے ساحل سے لے کر تابخاکِ کاشغر۔

All Muslims are our brother.

They are too tolerant of hindus and buddists, look what they have allowed

It is crises like the Rohingya crises which will create the animosity necessary for action against that tolerance
Tolerant. That's a funny word. Malaysia has reservations and scholarships for the majority Malays, while they discriminate against the Chinese and Indians. They have established sharia law despite muslims being just slightly more than half of the population.
They are threatening ex muslim apostates. Muslims aren't allowed to convert to other faiths there. It is a hardcore theocracy, only differing from saudi in the degree of violence and indoctrination.
Indonesia is getting radicalised as we speak.
Let's see if they go for a peaceful or theocratic future.

Tolerant. That's a funny word. Malaysia has reservations and scholarships for the majority Malays, while they discriminate against the Chinese and Indians. They have established sharia law despite muslims being just slightly more than half of the population.
They are threatening ex muslim apostates. Muslims aren't allowed to convert to other faiths there. It is a hardcore theocracy, only differing from saudi in the degree of violence and indoctrination.
Indonesia is getting radicalised as we speak.
Let's see if they go for a peaceful or theocratic future.

Good!!! Tell me why they shouldn't do those things when something like the Rohingya crises is happening

Rohingyas dig their grave by themselfs. India can help them in burrial only by supporting Burma. This is new trend in south asia where serial offenders of peace and butality are tasting their own medicine, in SL too buddhist are becoming intolerant because of various reasons.

Yet no one is ready to accept them.

When Jews were thrown out of Arab lands, they were forced to leave for Israel, even though they had nothing to do with the newly formed state.

When Hindus, Sikhs and others (Doubt that there are Buddhists alive there) were thrown out of Taliban-ruled Afghanistan and later Pakistan and Bangladesh, these people were welcomed by India.

I wonder why these 'muslim' countries are not having any love or unity for their biraders now.
we should only accept peaceful ppl.
these ppl will only cause trouble to the natives of the land where they settle.

We have already seen what has happened to kashmiri pandits. Lets not make that stupid mistake again.
Nor are you human beings how shameful a statement have some shame are they not human beings that you are judging them on their faith.
yeah when you call others as kafirs, then you have no moral rights to talk about human beings.

and muslim nations should accept more. India is a secular country, that means we take all kinds in. 40k should be enough to showcase our commitment to one religion, in the light of the most populous muslim country's figures (only 1k? shameful!)
we should allow only peaceful ppl, we dont want these ppl joining ISIS tmmrw and start creating trouble for India.

I am so disappointed in pakistan. I can understand the bangladeshis being lapdogs of indians since 1971. y isn't pakistan taking in these muslim brothers and sisters???? y isn't pakistanis taking up arms 2 help the resistance???? instead pakistan is selling warplanes 2 a nation slaughtering the ummah. what next? pakistan selling thunders 2 india 2 help fight the kashmir resistance ??

I am so disappointed in pakistan. I can understand the bangladeshis being lapdogs of indians since 1971. y isn't pakistan taking in these muslim brothers and sisters???? y isn't pakistanis taking up arms 2 help the resistance???? instead pakistan is selling warplanes 2 a nation slaughtering the ummah. what next? pakistan selling thunders 2 india 2 help fight the kashmir resistance ??

@Jungibaaz

this false flag Indian has been posting on and off for the past couple of years. I have noticed all the posts are anti-army and anti-pakistan. Please ban or at the least change the flags on this troll account. It would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom