What's new

Suu Kyi thanks Modi for strong stance with regard to Rohingya Muslims

@Jungibaaz

this false flag Indian has been posting on and off for the past couple of years. I have noticed all the posts are anti-army and anti-pakistan. Please ban or at the least change the flags on this troll account. It would be greatly appreciated.

oh look its my old friend short pee pee passing remarks about me again...go do ur homework boy and don't comments about me again until I pull the lever on the cistern :D

oh look its my old friend short pee pee passing remarks about me again...go do ur homework boy and don't comments about me again until I pull the lever on the cistern :D

Listen bitch, you can talk to your father that way, but I am not your daddy. Remember that always.

Now stfu before I ask you a question about Pakistan you won't be able to google. :lol:

Not that we don't expect ridiculous and nonsensical statements to come out from a "gathering of murderers". But even some of them, have the slight decency to not actually blame the same people, who are facing cruelty and barbarism, but rather deny completely that anything evil is happening. But, I guess, even that is absent here. It has been established beyond the "shadow of doubt" that its the Rohingya Muslims who have been facing persecution and organized systematic genocide, since a long period of time. Its them whose human rights are being violated, not the other way around, as the state of Myanmar engages in mindless violence and state sponsored terrorism on its own citizens, whom they now want to drive out of the country, based on the pretext of a manufactured historical lie. And here we are, the oppressors trying to twist facts up and trying to shove them in our face, as if the world doesn't know the truth. As if the UN and human rights groups aren't aware as to whose doing what. And now Myanmar has been found a new deep friend in a country, that pursues policies similar to them. Pathetic and disgusting!

Nope.

We are not a muslim country and nor are we signatory to any refugee conventions.

They have no place here.

bhai, your every word is gold :enjoy: keep it up :tup::tup::tup::tup:

my fellow countrymen, you are doing fantastic job here. every word of religious hatred is met with equal ferocity. :enjoy:

what we do in our country is our lookout, others shut up. specially false flaggers.

l_228152_032314_updates.jpg

Disgusting.

Its up to Indonesians, Malaysians etc to start persecuting minorities like the Burmese
In Muslim Malaysia, more than 2 million Indian Tamil are living like a king in a prosperous country.These are the descendant of Indian cooli British brought to do menial jobs in Malaysia.Malaysia given them citizenship and integrated them unlike the Burmese.Given that how these vile Indian are supporting ethnic cleansing and cheering for genocidal Burmese, I wish Malaysia kicked out every single Indian snake from their soil and sent them in gaumata bharat.

Last edited:
By doing this Suu Ki:chilli: made US job easier for their next Nobel Peace Award candidature
Mr. Modi :chilli: who already has masacar of Muslims of Indian-Gujjrat and Kashmir under his belt.

in other words US wants to tell Muslims
Tuhada KUTTA KUTTA, Sadha KUTTA TOMI
(KUTTA:Extremest, TOMI:Nobel Aawrde Winner)
Good Job TOMI

agreed lets do that.

double down on that agreement.
I can't get the image of these filthy animals kicking OUR Amar Jawan Jyothi out of my mind.

These vermin bombed Both Gaya. Sympathy is for helpless people and not people who are bombing the people who took them in.

Kick them out and if they refuse to leave, exterminate them.

If she wants to handle them, just get done with it. Don't let neighboring countries get plagued with the spillover effects.

We got enough problems already.

Back
Top Bottom