What's new

Suu Kyi thanks Modi for strong stance with regard to Rohingya Muslims

In Muslim Malaysia, more than 2 million Indian Tamil are living like a king in a prosperous country.These are the descendant of Indian cooli British brought to do menial jobs in Malaysia.Malaysia given them citizenship and integrated them unlike the Burmese.Given that how these vile Indian are supporting ethnic cleansing and cheering for genocidal Burmese, I wish Malaysia kicked out every single Indian snake from their soil and sent them in gaumata bharat.

Send the 2 million Tamils back and take back the 10 million illegal Bangladeshis from India, 100% fair deal.

stop oppressing them and maybe they will stop fighting you. but then again you don't even feed your own troops have segregation based on caste and rape you women as a norm. what can you expect from the kashmiris but resistance
Stop funding and brainwashing them, may be they will live their lives with dignity doing hardwork rather than being puppets of invaded breeds from Arabs.

Few incidents compared to billion plus population is not a norm. And if you still think it is, check the history of subcontinent. Most of the Muslims in the region has lineage connected to hindus. Their conversions are results of brutal forceful rapes on the native hindu women. You want to accept it or not, but that is a fact and unfortunately has been a successful tool since centuries to spread religion/race etc. Take the hint.

In Muslim Malaysia, more than 2 million Indian Tamil are living like a king in a prosperous country.These are the descendant of Indian cooli British brought to do menial jobs in Malaysia.Malaysia given them citizenship and integrated them unlike the Burmese.Given that how these vile Indian are supporting ethnic cleansing and cheering for genocidal Burmese, I wish Malaysia kicked out every single Indian snake from their soil and sent them in gaumata bharat.

If only those Indians were a security threat to Malaysia unlike pesky bongloldeshis with butthurt.

The way Modi is handling Hasina ji and Suu Kyi ji, it becomes apparent to me that India is now well on its way to becoming a regional hegemon.

Probably the first green shoots towards the realization of Akhand Bharat.

Knowing fully well that we might have to give up on Pakistan.

Cheers, Doc

We need to clean India from insects. [ALL ILLEAGAL IMMIGRANTS]

Either deport them, or if nobody takes them, then gas them all.

Resources of India are too precious to be wasted on others while India has its own big share of Poor.

I have to REPEAT my basic belief on this subject

PAKISTAN is right, we have always hated india, hated hindus and for just cause.

Jinnah knew they were snakes in the grass

This is a slap in the face of liberals who want peace with india
A slap in the face of Bangladesh
A slap in the face of Indian muslims

We told you about the hindus and the nature of indian's its up to you to act against them

Its up to Indonesians, Malaysians etc to start persecuting minorities like the Burmese

Only your response will matter
You guys are preaching this while selling your weapons to Burmese govt? If they are so bad for Muslims...why are you strengthening them at first place?

Send the 2 million Tamils back and take back the 10 million illegal Bangladeshis from India, 100% fair deal.
no swapping bhai , we need bangladeshi maids and riksha wallas in Bharat .
wesee , people are shedding lot of crocodile tears here , but i fail to understand why are they mum on what is happening in bilad al sham ? there are no evil kutta sooar hunud o yahud o nasara or whatever you can call then so as to please you for sometime , or for that matter evil buddhist there <> !?????????? and my oh my turkey of all , they say will cross the borders , this time not to steal the oil but to take revenge ###&&& . lol

Nope.

We are not a muslim country and nor are we signatory to any refugee conventions.

They have no place here.

I hope IN/CG are keeping their vigil around the Andamans considering their relative proximity to the restive region. There are just too many strategic islands that are uninhabited making it difficult to guard against illegal settlement.

Nor are you human beings how shameful a statement have some shame are they not human beings that you are judging them on their faith.

As if your hounding of the Kashmiri Pandits and other religious minorities from Kashmir and elsewhere was not based on their faith! Hypocrisy of the highest order!

He's trying to outplay Pakistan in Myanmar.

If I'm not mistaken, Pakistan trains Myanmar military personnel (at least their Navy) and they just bought JF17s. Modi is making efforts to shift their preference to India.

Well, why is Pakistan playing with Myanmar government in the first place?

You can't lecture Indians on one hand on how to treat Rohingyas which are absolutely none of our problem and continue to supply fighter aircraft and ammunition to Burmese Government on the other. You can't have cake and eat it too!

If Pakistanis on this forum were any serious about the situation there, they would start by first asking their government to cancel all military deals with that country. And accept all the refugees in, to solve the problem once and for all!

For people, whose lives revolve around religion all day and night, this is the least they can do to help others sharing the same faith!

I hope IN/CG are keeping their vigil around the Andamans considering their relative proximity to the restive region. There are just too many strategic islands that are uninhabited making it difficult to guard against illegal settlement.

I am more concerned about these lunatics being welcomed by the Momta government in addition to being settled in J&K.

The last thing we want is these folks prancing around the already dangerous demographic situation in our region.

As much as I have faith in peace and humanity, violent transgressions of any form should be fought back with force.

I am more concerned about these lunatics being welcomed by the Momta government in addition to being settled in J&K.

The last thing we want is these folks prancing around the already dangerous demographic situation in our region.

As much as I have faith in peace and humanity, violent transgressions of any form should be fought back with force.

Actually there is a very likelihood of that already happening as we speak.

While collecting shabash from international community, there is a very good chance of Bangladeshis channeling the refugees into Indian North East or WB. Such a move will not only help relieve pressure on themselves but also prepare the ground for another round of demographic change in NE/WB with this particularly virulent strain of Islamists.

I believe the refugee camps in BD are only transit grounds for the next wave of infiltrations into India. The BNP, when it inevitably wins next elections, will make that a reality with glee.

Back
Top Bottom