What's new

Suspected Pak spy held at Delhi airport

KillBill

Reaction score
An alleged Pakistani spy has been arrested from the Indira Gandhi International airport by security agencies.

"One Pakistani spy was arrested at IGI airport on Saturday," Union Home Secretary G.K. Pillai told PTI without giving out any further details.

Official sources said that security agencies have seized some documents and photographs from him.

They said his interrogation is on and the investigators are trying to find out his contacts and the places visited by him.

Suspected Pak spy held at Delhi airport: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

NEW DELHI: Just as Indian agencies are trying to decipher the role of a US-based Lashkar duo in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks comes the busting of
another Pakistan-sponsored espionage ring.

The Delhi Police arrested a Pakistani spy just as he was set to board a flight to Saudi Arabia along with a set of vital documents relating to some defence installations including Ghaziabad's Hindon airbase and Meerut cantonment area.

Acting on a tip-off from Intelligence Bureau, the police arrested him at IGI airport on Saturday when he was trying to board a flight using a fake passport bearing the name of Aamir Ali.

Though spy rings and sleeper cells of Pakistani intelligence agencies are busted regularly in one or the other part of the country, Aamir alias Jabbad alias Abdul is considered to be a prize catch as police seized a number of vital documents from his possession indicating that he was a leader of some bigger ring spread across central and western Uttar Pradesh.

He was considered so significant a catch that the police immediately briefed home ministry about the arrest and the seizures. His arrest was confirmed to reporters by home secretary G K Pillai on Sunday.

Though Pillai did not give any details, sources said Aamir was a highly trained Pakistani spy and was staying in Shahdara since the past three years. "He is quite computer savvy and was extensively using Internet to send information," a source said.

Aamir had allegedly sent information on Ghaziabad's Hindon airbase and Meerut cantonment area to Pakistan through emails. The 40-year-old spy, said to be a resident of Karachi, had earlier spent a few years in Lucknow and Ghaziabad.

Besides scanning his contacts in the Capital, Delhi Police has sent separate teams to different cities in UP to trace his links with local residents who might have helped him.

Pak spy held with vital documents - India - The Times of India

:pakistan::pakistan:
any legal pouf you have that this man is belong to Pakistan:no:

so what about documents you get from spy :disagree:

and these documents have validity :disagree:

Though Pillai did not give any details, sources said Aamir was a highly trained Pakistani spy and was staying in Shahdara since the past three years. "He is quite computer savvy and was extensively using Internet to send information," a source said.

The Delhi Police arrested a Pakistani spy just as he was set to board a flight to Saudi Arabia along with a set of vital documents relating to some defence installations including Ghaziabad's Hindon airbase and Meerut cantonment area.

A question. If he had been that much a computing genius than why he had documents with him "in hard copies" when as I get from the post he already had sent 'somewhere' the "soft copies of the required information."

Though spy rings and sleeper cells of Pakistani intelligence agencies are busted regularly in one or the other part of the country, Aamir alias Jabbad alias Abdul is considered to be a prize catch as police seized a number of vital documents from his possession indicating that he was a leader of some bigger ring spread across central and western Uttar Pradesh.

What a stupid person! I told him not to keep his identity papers with him on his way home. Now look he's been caught and our biggest secret revealed. What the hell.....:rofl:

KIT Over n Out

So....wht if we give you proof...You dont even accepted the body of your soldiers during kargil...later admit when raw trace the call of mushraf...you first denie kasab is pakistani...later admit when xposed by your own tv channel...now this guy...you accect him as ****?I dont think so

So....wht if we give you proof...You dont even accepted the body of your soldiers during kargil...later admit when raw trace the call of mushraf...you first denie kasab is pakistani...later admit when xposed by your own tv channel...now this guy...you accect him as ****?I dont think so

this is not the answer of my question

you have no pouf about this spy and now you only make any Alleged on Pakistan:P

try to understand :lol: this man is not belong to Pakistan try to investigating.:smokin:

with out any legal pouf you can make production that this man is only spy of Pakistan
and about kargil issue this is not the topic of this post
see me the valid pouf :cheers:

And what is the big deal here? There are hundreds and thousands of spies in strategic countries from all over the world. The only reason this is being reported is for political reasons. Reporting that a Chinese spy has been arrested doesn't have the same effect as a Pakistani being caught so thats why we don't hear about it :P

this is not the answer of my question

you have no pouf about this spy and now you only make any Alleged on Pakistan:P

try to understand :lol: this man is not belong to Pakistan try to investigating.:smokin:

with out any legal pouf you can make production that this man is only spy of Pakistan
and about kargil issue this is not the topic of this post
see me the valid pouf :cheers:

This is the appropriate answer of your question.....you wont accept...only thing you know denie thats why i have given you xample of musharaf and kasab...proof will come soon interrogation is going on..

Well, as the report said they have kept everything under secresy and as per the report the police immediately briefed the home minister on the same.

Till now NOTHING is proved or even if proved, not made available to media/public. Lets wait and watch what happens. Too early call any shots or start mudslinging on this.

Only time will tell whether he is indeed a Pakistani or not.

Back
Top Bottom