What's new

Suspected Pak militant arrested for attack on CRPF camp in Srinagar

Indian police is so effective it always manages to catch the suspects after the attack- :whistle:-

How about the evidence which you cannot fake?- Like the truth?-

Same rant i heard in Mumbai attack,where is evidence . Did you provided the evidence that RAW is involved in Karachi unrest ?

Shame on you Pakistanis that you deny everything before the operation is finished. Now one of the terrorist has been arrested and he is from Multan. The other one will be Indian hands soon.

You Pakistanis should have the guts to say, yes we planned it, yes we did it. Yes it was to pry out Kashmir out of Indian hands. Otherwise it make no sense.

Internationally, denial with evidence in Indian hands is a flawed policy. Pakistanis denied everything during the Mumbai attack, until one of the terrorist was caught. Then it took months with mounting evidence for Pakistanis to say, yes the attackers came from Pakistan, were Pakistanis and were trained in Pakistan.

People of Kashmir are sick and tired of these attacks. They gave away one attacker from their midst in Srinagar today and would give away the second one soon.

Hence five Indian CRPF Jawans dead, four Pakistanis dead (I am sure the two arrested would be tried and hanged).

Net Impact, a bloody nose for Pakistan, nationally and internationally.

Its very convenient to pick off a Kashmiri separatist and blame him for the attack.

We will not see any evidence.

These kashmiri separatists turn out to be illiterate punjabis from pakistan, thats the only part that does not add up in that claim.

You are free to believe there are no terrorists in pakistan who have ideas about the neighborhood, and believe osama died in 2001 and believe the 40000 dead pakistanis were actually killed by mossad, but the fact is that pakistan has a terrorist problem and pakistanis are caught in india all the time on terrorist missions.

Heck even real (not mirpuri) kashmiris from pakistan protest against pakistans terrorism problem / program regularly.

in 2011

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

in 2012

Strike in Neelum valley against militant activities | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Why was he even arrested and not shot in the head????

May be option now is to hang him upside down from the clock in the lal chowk!!

This act should be responded back and with interest!!

the people in PÖK are not even Kashmiris. They are mixed, Punjabis are in the majority.

Obviously they are in a mix because they are free to live wherever they want to live. We don't bar them or put them under curfew every next day.

These Kashmiri killed Pandits and drove them out of state , they deserve the same treatment which they have got it yet.

They are not some sort of animals that you can exterminate on a whim. It will just going to blow on your face like always.

Thanks for reminding me ..... whats amusing is people with no knowledge about India gives expert comments...do you even know what low caste is...feel pity how ignorant human can be. Carry on...no point arguing with u.

Same goes for u my friend, stop being over confident & what makes u an EXPERT on issues related to PAKISTAN...yup i do know what low caste stands for, but i think a DALIT will explain u better ...... i hope ur feeling better now ;)

Back
Top Bottom