What's new

Suspected Pak militant arrested for attack on CRPF camp in Srinagar

2014 mai kiya hoga tumharai modi kahi lalit modi ki tarah bhaag na jayai

As long as I remember ONLY Pakistani leaders are know to run away form the country
1. Musshi

2. Navaj
3. Benezir

And I am sure next will be Zardari :D

Pease show us which of the Indian political leader run away ???

Fake encounter and fake and rubbish news. As ever, I did not realize it was an Indian source. As long as India blames Pakistan for Kashmir, it will never get Kashmir it so wishes.

For whatever happens in Occupied Kashmir, India is directly responsible. Since it does not want to hold dialogue with Pakistan even when it kept its commitment of not letting anyone cross the Line of Control, India is squarely responsible for this situation.

It will be better if India settles for a dialogue with Pakistan. But knowing India and its fake ego, it will never happen. So let India suffer in Kashmir, its our joy!

ha dost 2014 kai baad humai bairozgar to nahi hona na

Yeh khayal acha hein....... Beirozgari kam karne keliye freedom fighter ki kaam dena or AK 47 dena..... Lekin hum who bairozgarom ko idhar maar diya tho bura nahin maanna bhai....

Yeh khayal acha hein....... Beirozgari kam karne keliye freedom fighter ki kaam dena or AK 47 dena..... Lekin hum who bairozgarom ko idhar maar diya tho bura nahin maanna bhai....

arai dost woh marnai aur maarnai kai liyai hi atai hai hum to bura nahi manatai laikin aap loog buhot bura maantai ho

arai dost woh marnai aur maarnai kai liyai hi atai hai hum to bura nahi manatai laikin aap loog buhot bura maantai ho

Yeh baath tho sahi hein...... hamare log marnese humko bura lagtha hein....

Fake encounter and fake and rubbish news. As ever, I did not realize it was an Indian source. As long as India blames Pakistan for Kashmir, it will never get Kashmir it so wishes.

For whatever happens in Occupied Kashmir, India is directly responsible. Since it does not want to hold dialogue with Pakistan even when it kept its commitment of not letting anyone cross the Line of Control, India is squarely responsible for this situation.

It will be better if India settles for a dialogue with Pakistan. But knowing India and its fake ego, it will never happen. So let India suffer in Kashmir, its our joy!

You are right.

And Ghazi Kasab Shaheed's real name was Ram Singh. Zaid Hamid has certified it.

Yes all encounters are fake...only those carried out by militants aren't....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQrStB4ewo

There can be no talks until Pakistan changes its double standard.... Until you stop training and exporting terrorists there wont be any dialogue. So chill and enjoy this number....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEpnwCPgH7g

I think our incompetent police has once again framed innocent youth and put the blame on pakistan. Sad

Well Satish Chandra you always manage to amuse me....:woot:

Just to let you know...they are suspected terrorist....they are innocent until proven guilty. So let the law take its course....and if you have any substantial proof that those guys are innocent you are free to knock the doors of the court as well as the media....whining in PDF won't help you bro..... any ways best of luck with your trolling....

No the curfew is needed in Lyari. :P

What I meant is, people living in PÖK cannot be accredited as kashmiris due to the demographic change irrespective of what they eat, wear or speak. The basic fundamental is. since according to Pakistan itself it is a disputed land and India has maintained artical 370 but Pakistan has not in their Constitution. It is the violation of UN resolution on Kashmir by Pakistan. Under these circumstances India cannot move back any more. And any appeal from PÖK cannot be considered as an appeal of Kashmiris, though the geographically it is still Kashmir under occupation of Pakistan.

Everyone has got their own prospective on their own version of history. Yours is just a bunch of BS.

If you did not understand what I wrote read it again.

I understood it correctly but clearly you didnt understand what i was trying to say. We cant give kashmiri people a separate treatment. We gave them right to elect their own leader so they did and choose what they wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom