Country
Pakistan
Suspect sent to jail for damaging temple statues
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF CORRESPONDENT — PUBLISHED about 3 hours ago
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
5570a8ab018b6.jpg

HYDERABAD: The GOR police on Thursday obtained a three-day remand of a suspect who had damaged several deities in the Shiv temple, located within the local circuit house on Wednesday evening.

Lutfullah Lashari was arrested on a complaint lodged by a Hindu community leader, Karam Chand, stating that the suspect damaged three deities in the temple.

Lashari was produced before the fourth judicial magistrate who remanded him in police custody for three days.

Lashari’s lawyer informed the magistrate that his client was an insane person and had been under treatment since 2005. The magistrate ordered his medical check-up.

SHO Ayub Soomro quoted the 27-year-old suspect as saying that he used a hammer to damage the deities.

Hyderabad district Hindu Panchayat Council president Dr Srichand said that Lashari was an insane person, and urged the police to ensure the security of temples.

@Horus, @rockstar08, @WAJsal, @Junaid B, @Pomegranate, @Color_Less_Sky, @Zarvan, @xyxmt, @SipahSalar, @Bratva, @Stealth, @Rashid Mahmood,
@syedali73, @Leader, @DESERT FIGHTER, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @chauvunist,
@Pakistan Shaheen, @karakoram, @syedali73, @rockstar08, @haviZsultan, @Gufi @Muhammad Omar, @graphican, @Gazi, @Donatello, @Hyperion, @Pak_Sher, @Sage,

@Shamain @Azad-Kashmiri

Hyderabad district Hindu Panchayat Council president Dr Srichand said that Lashari was an insane person, and urged the police to ensure the security of temples.

And if he is not just treat him according to law. There is no need for anybody to go inside a temple and disrespect or hurt others religious beliefs.

Its surprising to me that Pakistanis are happy that the culprit got arrested!

Just out of curiosity and gain some knowledge and not intended to troll on this threat that actually gives good news:
And if he is not just treat him according to law. There is no need for anybody to go inside a temple and disrespect or hurt others religious beliefs.

Why?

Aren't all Muslims supposed to follow what Mohammad did? And didn't he go to the kaaba and destroy and remove the religious belief's of the people of that city when he removed the idols there?

So, aren't Muslims all over the world ideally supposed to do that as well? At least that is what I have been informed and thought.

Last edited:
Aren't all Muslims supposed to follow what Mohammad did? And didn't he go to the kaaba and destroy and remove the religious belief's of the people of that city when he removed the idols there?
that was Prophet Ibrahim, not Muhammad.
Prophet Muhammad used to go to mosque daily, and on the way a woman used to throw garbage on him, then for a few days she didn't, so he went into her house and inquired. He found out she was sick, and then helped her through her illness. That is what Prophet Muhammad taught us.

that was Prophet Ibrahim, not Muhammad.
Prophet Muhammad used to go to mosque daily, and on the way a woman used to throw garbage on him, then for a few days she didn't, so he went into her house and inquired. He found out she was sick, and then helped her through her illness. That is what Prophet Muhammad taught us.

There was no Mosque when Muhammad Born..

And yes, Muhammad captured Temple of Kabba and destroyed 300+ idols that temple had.. Greek Historians talk about this temple,,

Ka'bah As A Place Of Worship In The History

"And a temple has been set-up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians."

The Holy Ka'bah is the first mosque built by the first Prophet Adam (Blessings & peace be upon him)

It is true that the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings & peace be upon him) destroyed 360 idols in Ka'bah because Ka'bah is a holy place to worship Almighty Allah.

Instead of praying to Almighty Allah, the non-muslims of Mecca have filled it with idols. Therefore, the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings & peace be upon him) removed all those idols from Holy Kaaba.

Moreover, destroying/disrespecting any holy place of any religion is strictly prohibited in Islam.

The Holy Ka'bah is the first mosque built by the first Prophet Adam (Blessings & peace be upon him)

It is true that the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings & peace be upon him) destroyed 360 idols in Ka'bah because Ka'bah is a holy place to worship Almighty Allah.

Instead of praying to Almighty Allah, the non-muslims of Mecca have filled it with idols. Therefore, the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings & peace be upon him) removed all those idols from Holy Kaaba.

Moreover, destroying/disrespecting any holy place of any religion is strictly prohibited in Islam.

Greek Historian told it was a temple, not Mosque... and more over No one knew Al-aha or Islam beofre Muhammad founded it..

Its your belief that Adam was Muslim, Its not fact,...

I don't know which Islam you are talking about.. But I have seen Islam destroying identity all over world.. One Islam happen people forget there glorious past..

He was an idiot he only damaged the statues, hence was arrested. Had he destroyed them it would have been an other hero.

This is the normal thinking of a Pakistan.

Greek Historian told it was a temple, not Mosque... and more over No one knew Al-aha or Islam beofre Muhammad founded it..

I don't know which Islam you are talking about.. But I have seen Islam destroying identity all over world.. One Islam happen people forget there glorious past..

Greek Historians said it was a temple because that is what it had become by the time they had gotten there, even Arabs say it was built by Abraham PBUH who is considered their father through Ishmael now will you say Abraham PBUH built a temple and filled it with idols when he was a monotheist? Gtfo the Kaaba was rightfully restored to what it originally was.

Do you know that the Ayah Sophia in Turkey still has the Christian symbols and pictures though it is a mosque. What has been done is they have been covered so that they can be preserved.

Greek Historians said it was a temple because that is what it had become by the time they had gotten there, even Arabs say it was built by Abraham PBUH who is considered their father through Ishmael now will you say Abraham PBUH built a temple and filled it with idols when he was a monotheist? Gtfo the Kaaba was rightfully restored to what it originally was.

I don't want to discuss some one belief which is far far away from truth......

Who know some one name Abraham was there or not...

there is no credibility to Adam and Eve.. and some one say Adam was first prophet.. Sumerians gave bed time stories to there ppl, which carried away by most man made religions...

The foundation of monoethist religion is Egypt Pharos.. they were the first who said "There is no god but one god, and I am that God, So destroy all other idols and worship me"

First up Prophet Abraham(PBUH) and all prophets before him were muslim. This is theological and it requires a bit more effort to understand. I wont go in details, but the central Core of Islam is believe in "one God" hence avoiding "shirk" and believe in Prophet (PBUH). Every prophet including prophet RAM (PBUH), taught the same message to believe in one God and don't make parallel Gods with him.
Talking about this incident, One thing that Quran emphasize is to stop people from creating disorder in the land even if you have to do it by force. This is among very few things where use of force is allowed. This guy was definitely up to mischief and creating disorder so we've got to stop him.
When Prophet (PBUH) broke idols, it was becoz he wanted to establish Ta'auheed (concept of praying to only one God) on God's order. We also have his exemplary treatment with non-muslims without distinction throughout his life. The way muslims conducted themselves after entering and winning the holy land Jerusalem has no equal in history where they announce peace for all. Even Christian and jews appreciated that watch the movie "Kingdom of heaven" to see yourself.

Back
Top Bottom