What's new

Suspect sent to jail for damaging temple statues

I don't want to discuss some one belief which is far far away from truth......

Who know some one name Abraham was there or not...

there is no credibility to Adam and Eve.. and some one say Adam was first prophet.. Sumerians gave bed time stories to there ppl, which carried away by most man made religions...

The foundation of monoethist religion is Egypt Pharos.. they were the first who said "There is no god but one god, and I am that God, So destroy all other idols and worship me"

Whatever Greeks knew of the kaaba they got from the locals (aka arabs), what we know of Abraham we also get from the same locals namely Jews and Arabs who are his progeny. Namely the difference is of primary sources and secondary sources. However while you are willing to accept the secondary sources as fact you dismiss openly the primary sources as "faith based". Blatant pagan biased bullshit shining through. There is actually less doubt of Abrahams existence as he was a human being, there is much more doubt of a mutant elephant man with 15 arms. Now that is something that one has to take on faith.

If the law of the land forbids you should not temper with the temple statues with a hammer -
Its a totally different scenario if you are a conquerer- do as you might-

Its surprising to me that Pakistanis are happy that the culprit got arrested!

Yes, Al-Bakistanis are celebrating the arrest of someone violating the temples of other faiths. Haram, haram! You should be more surprised that India, which was once run by the principles of Nehruvian Secularism is now turning into a Hindutva breeding ground.

Just out of curiosity and gain some knowledge and not intended to troll on this threat that actually gives good news:

Why?

Its surprising to me that you know a very little truth about Pakistanis and Muslims, well not your fault most people these days believe whatever media or news channels feed them.

Why would I or any Pakistani Muslim ask for his arrest? Well lets say we are some crazy extremist people ready to blow up. :enjoy:

Aren't all Muslims supposed to follow what Mohammad did? And didn't he go to the kaaba and destroy and remove the religious belief's of the people of that city when he removed the idols there?

Yes every Muslim should follow what Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him instructed, preached and as he acted.

But in case of Khana Kabbah you first need to understand who built it and on whose orders, you would need to understand role of Prophet Ibrahim and his son (Peace be upon them) in building Kabbah, how building and role of Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) is referred to in Quran, you would need to understand the life and early times of Prophet Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) when he started calling people towards ALLAH, and preaching them towards truth and light. You would also need to understand Prophet Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) was the one who broke one of the idols in his very early stages and his father could not answer logically and prove that he broke the idol. You would need to understand the punishment Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) was made to go through and how ALLAH all mighty saved him.

Then you would need to understand when Muslims following Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) were ordered by ALLAH all mighty to face towards Kabbah while praying, and before that which mosque was preferred to face towards while praying, what Quran says about Kabbah at different occasions and in different verses, what is its importance in Islam, WHO has guaranteed protection of Kabbah, What happened to people who tried to attack Kabbah before birth of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him, How grandfather of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him (who happened to be care taker of Kabbah and had the key to it) reacted when outsiders were coming with a force to storm Kabbah.

Are you ready for this? Or you still think it is that simple to compare a single incident in a temple in Pakistan, built by people of certain faith with Kabbah and then trying to bring in Prophet Muhammad's (Peace be upon him) role and actions to discussion table? For you it may be easy to link it with history but for us Muslims it is all in Quran and we strictly believe word of Quran is not word of any ordinary human, for us it is unlike history written by humans.

So, aren't Muslims all over the world ideally supposed to do that as well? At least that is what I have been informed and thought.

You have been misinformed and if you are interested better ask the people who live it than people who document it. Find some appropriate religious Islamic scholar in your area and present your questions in some respectful way I am sure he will most happily answer to those and help in removing misinformation and your confusion about Islam. And if you really intend to do that my advice just remember to keep a distinction between Islam and today's general Muslims.

If the law of the land forbids you should not temper with the temple statues with a hammer -

Sorry sir, no Muslim conquerors were not some ordinary blood thirsty crusaders or barbarians, and world's historic architecture in various places is evident of this. Kabbah was a different scenario it cannot be compared to any ordinary temple, Kabbah was built as a mosque and was restored as a mosque.

Whatever Greeks knew of the kaaba they got from the locals (aka arabs), what we know of Abraham we also get from the same locals namely Jews and Arabs who are his progeny. Namely the difference is of primary sources and secondary sources. However while you are willing to accept the secondary sources as fact you dismiss openly the primary sources as "faith based". Blatant pagan biased bullshit shining through. There is actually less doubt of Abrahams existence as he was a human being, there is much more doubt of a mutant elephant man with 15 arms. Now that is something that one has to take on faith.[/QUOTE]

So what the hell is your Buraq? a flying winged donekey? or Gabrial a man with wings? some mutated freak!

Yes, Al-Bakistanis are celebrating the arrest of someone violating the temples of other faiths. Haram, haram! You should be more surprised that India, which was once run by the principles of Nehruvian Secularism is now turning into a Hindutva breeding ground.

Hindutva is our ideology, Rss is the fabric of India those that do not want to live in India can leave for land of the pure.

in that case I would take a hammer to the Kabba the biggest stone idol first not to mention the black rock you guys kiss

Hindutva is our ideology, Rss is the fabric of India those that do not want to live in India can leave for land of the pure.

in that case I would take a hammer to the Kabba the biggest stone idol first not to mention the black rock you guys kiss

Go for it hindutvas bitches like you are better at barking then much else.

Just out of curiosity and gain some knowledge and not intended to troll on this threat that actually gives good news:

Why?

Aren't all Muslims supposed to follow what Mohammad did? And didn't he go to the kaaba and destroy and remove the religious belief's of the people of that city when he removed the idols there?

So, aren't Muslims all over the world ideally supposed to do that as well? At least that is what I have been informed and thought.
There are many more things which surprise you about muslims.. technically Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
did what he suppose to and after many generations why arabs didnt convert back to idol worshipper.. cuz simply they were all made those up to make money it was just business not for religiiously and had no religious string involved.. Islam is a Religion of Peace it stops us to hurt minorities unless they start war other wise how hard it was for muslims to convert every single person in Hindustan but they didnt cuz religions Of Peace doesnt allow muslim to do force conversion....
force conversion is in hinduism like "ghar wapsi" slagon...

according to your faith 7 lives took you go get close to the city of Makkah forget about entering in it.

Why?

That was for Kabaa ONLY,
since the Kaaba was originally built for Islam, and later taken over by pagans.

Suspect sent to jail for damaging temple statues
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF CORRESPONDENT — PUBLISHED about 3 hours ago
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
5570a8ab018b6.jpg

HYDERABAD: The GOR police on Thursday obtained a three-day remand of a suspect who had damaged several deities in the Shiv temple, located within the local circuit house on Wednesday evening.

Lutfullah Lashari was arrested on a complaint lodged by a Hindu community leader, Karam Chand, stating that the suspect damaged three deities in the temple.

Lashari was produced before the fourth judicial magistrate who remanded him in police custody for three days.

Lashari’s lawyer informed the magistrate that his client was an insane person and had been under treatment since 2005. The magistrate ordered his medical check-up.

SHO Ayub Soomro quoted the 27-year-old suspect as saying that he used a hammer to damage the deities.

Hyderabad district Hindu Panchayat Council president Dr Srichand said that Lashari was an insane person, and urged the police to ensure the security of temples.

@Horus, @rockstar08, @WAJsal, @Junaid B, @Pomegranate, @Color_Less_Sky, @Zarvan, @xyxmt, @SipahSalar, @Bratva, @Stealth, @Rashid Mahmood,
@syedali73, @Leader, @DESERT FIGHTER, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @chauvunist,
@Pakistan Shaheen, @karakoram, @syedali73, @rockstar08, @haviZsultan, @Gufi @Muhammad Omar, @graphican, @Gazi, @Donatello, @Hyperion, @Pak_Sher, @Sage,

@Shamain @Azad-Kashmiri
if he is really insane. release and treat the poor soul.

Why?

The religious rights of all Non-Muslims living in an Islamic state are protected and they have freedom to practice their religion if they pay the Jaziya. Now before you go nuts on Jaziya, Non-Muslims pay it because they don't pay Zakat which Muslims do. Any other taxes would be equally applicable on both Muslims and Non-Muslims. This is the Islamic system.

Apart from this, the constitution of Pakistan guarantees the right of freedom of religion for all citizens regardless of which religion it is.

There are many more things which surprise you about muslims.. technically Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
did what he suppose to and after many generations why arabs didnt convert back to idol worshipper.. cuz simply they were all made those up to make money it was just business not for religiiously and had no religious string involved.. Islam is a Religion of Peace it stops us to hurt minorities unless they start war other wise how hard it was for muslims to convert every single person in Hindustan but they didnt cuz religions Of Peace doesnt allow muslim to do force conversion....
force conversion is in hinduism like "ghar wapsi" slagon...

according to your faith 7 lives took you go get close to the city of Makkah forget about entering in it.[/QUOTE]

Utter rubbish we consider all Abrahamic religions false so Makkah is not holy for us.

sensible thread too gets derailed, RSS too is presented in bad light here creating more misconception, i am no personal fan of RSS but i do firmly believe that they are nationalist and are not anti Muslims of india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom