What's new

Suspect sent to jail for damaging temple statues

Aren't all Muslims supposed to follow what Mohammad did? And didn't he go to the kaaba and destroy and remove the religious belief's of the people of that city when he removed the idols there?
Firstly, I condemn those who did it. Its directly against Quran.
Taliban did it out of rage as teh swiss NGO was happy to rebuild buddah statue but not to invest on poor people (bcz funds were released for building) that outraged Talibs and in anger they demolished that...
Gazhnavi, demolished , bcz of Hindu's belief of invincibility until "Ayodhiya Temple" fall.. Later he found wealth also in temple..

Now Holy Prophet did it bcz it was already house of Allah, built by Prophet Ibrahim (as). With time people got corrupted, and they statred worshiping idols and made that a business. Hence that house was , at first place, belonged to muslims so He pulled down all the idols, put by pagans of Mecca.
You may not know, that even that period , some people were against idol worshiping but couldn't revolt against powerful Quraish tribes.

Taliban did it out of rage as teh swiss NGO was happy to rebuild buddah statue but not to invest on poor people (bcz funds were released for building) that outraged Talibs and in anger they demolished that...
Gazhnavi, demolished , bcz of Hindu's belief of invincibility until "Ayodhiya Temple" fall.. Later he found wealth also in temple..

Now Holy Prophet did it bcz it was already house of Allah, built by Prophet Ibrahim (as). With time people got corrupted, and they statred worshiping idols and made that a business. Hence that house was , at first place, belonged to muslims so He pulled down all the idols, put by pagans of Mecca.
You may not know, that even that period , some people were against idol worshiping but couldn't revolt against powerful Quraish tribes.

Hindus are not Abrahamic (people of the book) we accept none of your prophets such as Jesus, Moses, Abrahman and Mohamed,

God is 1 for us which is Brahman but our concept of God is very different to Abrahamic faiths.

In the Bible it says 'the Christian God' created mankind in his image but we do not believe in this as Brahman is form and formless.

atman = brahman is the most important teaching in the Vedic teaching :-)

Hindus are not Abrahamic (people of the book) we accept none of your prophets such as Jesus, Moses, Abrahman and Mohamed,

God is 1 for us which is Brahman but our concept of God is very different to Abrahamic faiths.

In the Bible it says 'the Christian God' created mankind in his image but we do not believe in this as Brahman is form and formless.
Whats the point quoting me in that.. I didn't say Hindus has commonality to former Makkans. I simply stated that why in different era people did that... motives were anger, legitimacy and political..

Whats the point quoting me in that.. I didn't say Hindus has commonality to former Makkans. I simply stated that why in different era people did that... motives were anger, legitimacy and political..

What arabs did in the desert is their business it is nothing to do with Dharmic religions we are not people of the book.

For one thing they bury their dead, but Dharmic faiths like Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhist cremate the dead as we believe the soul is infinite and the body is just a vessel. Secondly we do not believe in judgement day as we follow the law of Karma.

What arabs did in the desert is their business it is nothing to do with Dharmic religions we are not people of the book.

stop please...
i responded to @tested post.... you are just trolling man.... read aagain my post

Conversion of non-Muslim places of worship into mosques - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mahmud personally broke the gilded lingam to pieces and took them back to his homeland and placed them in the steps leading to the newly built Jamiah Masjid, so that they would be stepped upon by those going to the mosque to pray

Was this necessary?

If they are so against 'idol' worship as they see it why not attack churches? with idols of Jesus, Mary, Gabriel and others?

Was this necessary?
Man he was a king... a politically motivated person... anyway kings even have demolished mosques for that purpose and killed muslims too...
and of course thats blasphemy according to Quran as we are restricted to even say st bad about others deities, so insulting them or breaking them is out of question...

Hey at least Hindus didn't burn him alive or stoned him to death, imagine if it was a Hindu or a Christian mentally ill man disrespecting Islam.

sensible thread too gets derailed, RSS too is presented in bad light here creating more misconception, i am no personal fan of RSS but i do firmly believe that they are nationalist and are not anti Muslims of india
Wow are u serious about that..ghar wapsi programe was for alien i guess... i wish u do lill more search ... they killed Gandhi just cuz he was ok with Pakistan...

Wow are u serious about that..ghar wapsi programe was for alien i guess... i wish u do lill more search ... they killed Gandhi just cuz he was ok with Pakistan...

They are might be making program but are not always successful in what they intend to do, they might be making moves now since there party in power but how much they succeed depends upon the general public support they are able to garner, people are not interested in ghar wapsi like schemes any more in general, speciall the middle class which voted them to power

just think what would have happened to him if this was amosque instead of a temple. Blasphemy anyone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom