What's new

Suspect in fatal Kansas shooting thought Indian victims were Iranian – 911 call

That number is the people who were given visas and allowed into Australia. Right now in case you don't know it there are islands off Australia full of people who were NOT given visas. The majority of which are Iranians. They want to send them to the US.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-02...s-offshore-camps-hunger-strike-and-near-death

An Iranian stuck in a detention center off Australia for 3 years.
I did not deny that.

I reminded you that the number of Iranian refugees in Australia (even the ones in those camps are less than 1000) is insignificant. So saying a lot of Iranian are fleeing is a false statement.

Whether US wants to accept them or not is a sovereign decision for US and none of my business.

Okay wait.... He's color blind. 70% of the males are color blind.

@Chinese-Dragon @TaiShang @NakedLunch @Jlaw @+4vsgorillas-Apebane

LOL To confuse these Indians with Iranians is like calling an orange an apple. I can't believe how amazingly stupid such rednecks are.

Having said that, I do have an explanation. In the words of Paul Mooney, if the killer is white it must be an unusual case. Perhaps he was mentally unstable. We must give the killer benefit of doubt. Just like we are giving Trump a chance. All I'm saying is give the man a chance.

Last edited:
LOL To confuse these Indians with Iranians is like calling an orange an apple. I can't believe how amazingly stupid such rednecks are.

Having said that, I do have an explanation. In the words of Paul Mooney, if the killer is white it must be an unusual case. Perhaps he was mentally unstable. We must give the killer benefit of doubt. Just like we are giving Trump a chance. All I'm saying is give the man a chance.
Well for Americans, the white people in particular, anyone outside the US is a middle eastern Muslim. You gotta be a white skinned guy irrespective of whether you're from the Soviet or European countries for the White populace here to not to perceive you differently

This video sums up the reality of how white Americans see non-white people even though its just out of good humor. "Technically, anyone outside the US is an Arab"

Well for Americans, the white people in particular, anyone outside the US is a middle eastern Muslim. You gotta be a white skinned guy irrespective of whether you're from the Soviet or European countries for the White populace here to not to perceive you differently

This video sums up the reality of how white Americans see non-white people even though its just out of good humor. "Technically, anyone outside the US is an Arab"
The shooter was a ex airforce pilot who worked as a air traffic controller. Not your regular trailer trash.

hope u get something similar .. soon !

lol hope of a hindian, if world ran on hopes of Indians Pakistan would have not existed by now since there are 1.2 billion hopes everyday

lol hope of a hindian, if world ran on hopes of Indians Pakistan would have not existed by now since there are 1.2 billion hopes everyday
well feel proud of your existence than !! proud indeed.

I am taking a shot on Living Indian, the deseased may rest in peace he doesn't care about anything anymore

I am talking about the living family members of the diseased who are in grief. You are just a moron period.

I am talking about the living family members of the diseased who are in grief. You are just a moron period.

what do I have to do with their morning, stop making threats after threats that Kansas shooter mistook Indian as a Iranian, to make it looks like you people are feeling proud of this...dont blame me i am just saying what i read

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom