What's new

Suspect in fatal Kansas shooting thought Indian victims were Iranian – 911 call

Iranian/Indian or which ever country he hates , how can some one attack an innocent person. Hate makes ppl blind about other humans.

when ppl form a mob and behave bad that is different. But when individuals go bonkers then society has serious issue on hands.

There is definitely a problem of ignorance in the United States, of that there is no question. People here like to put People into over genrealized categories, for Indians, Iranians, muslims middle easternerns they all are alike or put into this rather large group of "brown" people, Latinos from south America are also in this group. Muslims are generalized as terrorists, Iranians are Nazi's (stupid I know), Arabs are jihadist, you get the picture. So on and so forth.

I would like to say that I'm not a liberal or democrat and I'll never be one, im just puting this here so my fellow Americans know where I stand (I don't have a political party that Im consider myself a part of).

But back to it. You see we here in the US as stated earlier, love to think surface deep and call it a day. See a women with a hijab? Cool she's probably some sort of terrorist, see a person with skin that is super dark? Black or Indian smelly person that fixes your software over the phone, Black person? Probably some sort of loud and obnoxious idiot that wants hand me outs and has a prison record, See a white dude with a cap and a confederate flag on their t-shirt? Must be a right wing Christian racists who hates all minorities.

I for one have NO problems with Indians at all or Pakistanis for that matter, both come here and work their *** off to provide for their FAMILIES and are usually working respectable positions (Doctors, engineering, lawyers, scientists etc, etc...). This goes double for Iranians. Which is really where the sadness and pure rage within me begins to pour out uncontrollably. You see Iranians are indeed the most successful minority in the US regardless of what the "concensus" says, which most of these meta data collecting agencies are biased anyways (Jewish influence possiby involved in slandering the name of Iranians). I don't say this to be all "hey look I'm Iranian and look at my money and doctor status hahaha ha I'm better than you", all most all Iranian I know stateside are either engineers, doctors or scientists and Lawyers of the HIGHEST caliber. So when my heavily Israeli influenced government and media comes out and even try to equate Iranians to some sort of masterminds of global tyranny I just can't, literally I go mad and fill with unrepentant rage.

We really need to know the difference between other cultures, peoplease and races, so we can avoid stupid things like this from happening.

But at our core, we think our EVERYTHING is better than everyone else's ANYTHING. We view ourselves as some sort of exceptional global force that can do as say what we want because we have a big military and economy etc, etc...

This sort of thinking will be our downfall because we don't know our limits. I..... this just....god... it posses me off soo much.

You just don't get until you're here and really get a first hand experience with how stupid and ignorant Americans are to things and concepts that are not Ameican. They just don't care and if they do, they will walk away with he asumption that our way is better and yours is stupid and evil and you're a terrorist lol!!!

I think this is the reason why most foreigners just mingle with their own group when they come here, Indians and Asians just mainly talk to their people, Iranians actually branch out but at the end of the day in this political world Iranians are somehow akin to the government holding power in Tehran and this makes them terrorists in the view of a heavily Israeli influenced government and almost exclusively Jewish owned media, this is a FACT.

Yeah, so, that's really I got for you.

It sucks ....

Last edited:
I come from a nation & region where people are mentally type cast based on a number of things - ethnicity is one of them.

Despite this, shooting a man who has done you no harm just because he has been assumed to belong to a region / nation is ridiculous. Just supposing the victim was an Iranian. So what ? can you pull the trigger just cause a person ' belongs ' to a group/ nation/ region/ community ?

To me it also shows the lonely lives people live in the US. Add to this the lack of general knowledge extreme ignorance as by no stretch of imagination can a man from Telengana / AP look like an Iranian.

To me it looks like a cover up, an attempt to justify his stupidity & somehow soften the minds of those who will decide on this case when it hits the courts.

This hillbilly terrorist is a lying pos!
He shot at those dark Indians because of obvious racist hatred toward people of color.
Most Iranians, Lebs, Palis, Greeks or Turkish/ Latino's types that generally fly below the radar (and don't stand out), he would have never had a problem with. And the fake media backs up his BS story.

Iranians are Nazi's
Those damn brown Nazis...

But in seriousness, I can sympathise with all you said. It is the same in any white country. Terrorist jokes/insults are the go-to insults if you are a Muslim living in the west.

Giving an Oscar to an Iranian film was a master stroke of the Academy. I am sure it is a deserving film but the choice is politically motivated.
No it wasn't. There is a history of excellence when it comes to Iranian cinema.

Asghar Farhadi won a Best Film award in 2012 also...so, this wasn't some ham fisted win to prove a point. Not to mention, Children of Heaven (a superb film) was also nominated in 1998.

Exactly! This is a coverup to say the least. The poor guy and his friend were shot by this hillbilly because of the way they looked and talked and probably stood out in that crowded hillbilly bar. Suffice to say they would have stood out in a hypothetical bar in Tehran too being south Indian.

Anyway, what a tragic story. RIP to the poor guy.

And also this is the second time in a week hundreds of Jewish graves at cemeteries have been desecrated, and hundreds of threats received by Jewish community centers throughout the U.S.

Way to go Trump.

I come from a nation & region where people are mentally type cast based on a number of things - ethnicity is one of them.

Despite this, shooting a man who has done you no harm just because he has been assumed to belong to a region / nation is ridiculous. Just supposing the victim was an Iranian. So what ? can you pull the trigger just cause a person ' belongs ' to a group/ nation/ region/ community ?

To me it also shows the lonely lives people live in the US. Add to this the lack of general knowledge extreme ignorance as by no stretch of imagination can a man from Telengana / AP look like an Iranian.

To me it looks like a cover up, an attempt to justify his stupidity & somehow soften the minds of those who will decide on this case when it hits the courts.

Finally some relief to Indians that an Indian was mistaken as Iranian

Hate crime is worst of all crimes.

At least this time it was in our favor. Last time they gave Oscar to Argo with first lady presenting it. Nothing but political bias and propaganda. It happens both ways, more so than not against Iran
Yeah, it was totally in our favor!
Iranian aren't the crazies in "Argo", they are the rapists in "Salesman"!
what a strange connection between these words: India, rapist, Salesman, misunderstanding !

How low can you get?? You want to take a pot shot at someone's misery. Way to go ELITE member.

I am taking a shot on Living Indian, the deseased may rest in peace he doesn't care about anything anymore

Yet again, indians taking the hit due to mistaken identiy. Sad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom