What's new

Surpise Eid in Pakistan - united two enemies

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So guys, Pakistan doing Eid on Thursday was a surprise. I found something funny in this, it united two enemies.

Fawad Ch tweeted suggesting that it was not possible to do the moon and they should just be clear they're following Saudi...

Also Mufti Muneeb has been telling people to keep an extra fast... lol

You know what's even funnier though - how apparently half of Pakistan had to rush to the markets at 11pm. Can nobody do anything in advance in Pakistan?

Interesting part is no one can be held responsible for whatever good or bad that happens, happened or will happen.

So guys, Pakistan doing Eid on Thursday was a surprise. I found something funny in this, it united two enemies.

Fawad Ch tweeted suggesting that it was not possible to do the moon and they should just be clear they're following Saudi...

Also Mufti Muneeb has been telling people to keep an extra fast... lol

You know what's even funnier though - how apparently half of Pakistan had to rush to the markets at 11pm. Can nobody do anything in advance in Pakistan?
Interesting part is no one can be held responsible for whatever good or bad that happens, happened or will happen.
I wonder, Chaudhry Sahab ka istifa khud aiyaega, ya black vigo may?

Everybody knows why eid was announced 1 day earliers . Its done just to make 1 sect happy at the cost of our fast and the mejority sect of pakistani nation . What if shias were doing bidding of a foreign nation ? alot of ppl would have called them traitors and long arm of iran...I hope next time brelvis make it clear to our dollar and riyali loving government that it will not be tolerated ..if riyali paid molvis and sect, which sees saudis as some kind of khilafat want to celebrate eid with their like minded wahabis then they are welcome to go their for eid . Pakistan is islamic nation ..it has its own ruyyat-e- hilal committee and we dont follow other kingdoms or dictatorships because of a miniority sects wishes ..no pressure from outside should be tolerated .

Leave Eid on NASA calendar.... zero margin of error. ... is possible or someone HAS to see the moon with a naked eye ?..... sorry I am not a religious guy, don't know about this issue ..

Leave Eid on NASA calendar.... zero margin of error. ... is possible or someone HAS to see the moon with a naked eye ?..... sorry I am not a religious guy, don't know about this issue ..

That's the question. The tradition has always been that you sight the moon or complete 30 days. Up until recently there was no other option.

Now there is an option so the debate needs to be had. So far the ulema have stuck with the traditional view across the world. Even those countries who use satellite technologies to see the new moon still follow up with sightings. I suspect there will be debate about this for years.

The debate also asks the question if we need local sightings or 1 global sighting.

So it's all up in the air and will be for years to come I expect.

So what really happened? The greater Eid is not far at all.

How about an investigation?

Back
Top Bottom