What's new

Thousands of British Ahmadi Muslims celebrate Eid at Morden Mosque London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirza was just someone who misguided his followers and went from a religious study group into a cult. There is a reason there are two ahmedhia factions.

all religions start as a cult mate... it wont be inaccurate to say same about mohammed or jesus...
I often think if chagez khan has started a religion, would he be having a sizable following, and viewed a bit favourably now?

Akbar failed but at least tried..

they are only "legaly" non muslim in Pakistan not all over the world !

No this is not the lahori Ahmadiyya they are smaller in numbers this is the main Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

Yar Ehsan ap Ahmedi hain kya?

We have alot of ignorance regarding Ahmediya Islam...I hope we'll be able to benefit from your presence in this forum by educating ourselves about actual/real beliefs of Ahmadiya community..

all religions start as a cult mate... it wont be inaccurate to say same about mohammed or jesus...

I don't see t that way... Please let's leave it at that... Prophet Jesus PBUH and Mohammad pBUH were set by god SWT, as was Noah, LoT, Abraham.... This chap is not mentioned in any book, and te Quran says that te prophet Mohammad PBUH I the seal... To say that there is one after him breaches that belief and it is not islam.

I often think if chagez khan has started a religion, would he be having a sizable following, and viewed a bit favourably now?

Akbar failed but at least tried..

Maybe Hinduism did not Islam :angel:

Religion is not exactly just someone declaring himself something and having a number of followers...THAT is cult...

Reactions: HRK
Yar Ehsan ap Ahmedi hain kya?

We have alot of ignorance regarding Ahmediya Islam...I hope we'll be able to benefit from your presence in this forum by educating ourselves about actual/real beliefs of Ahmadiya community..

Yes Alhamdulillah i am an Ahmadi Muslim, i would be more than happy to explain ahmadi beliefs as long as we follow our morals and dont make personal attacks and discuss beliefs but all this in another thread !

guru nanak was a punjabi gulam ahmed another punjabi

bhai punjabio ko nabi banne ka bohot khwaish hoti hai kya :devil:

Not sure about Punjabis but Indians...they seem to feel left out and keep having people with DIVINE POWERS!

Every other person claims he had revelations! :unsure:

Yes Alhamdulillah i am an Ahmadi Muslim, i would be more than happy to explain ahmadi beliefs as long as we follow our morals and dont make personal attacks and discuss beliefs but all this in another thread !

Sounds fair to me! Ceasefire!

dont ME people too... 3 major prophets came from desert... dont know how many minor ones..

@Ehsan

Pakistan isn't the only country that declared Ahmadis to be non Muslims. Now the largest Islamic organization in the world, the OIC along with its fifty seven member states also recognize Ahmadiyya as non Muslims. So does the Islamic Fiqah Counsil of Saudi Arabia and the prestigious Al-Adhar of Egypt.

Ahmadis need to stop playing victim. The 'truth' as a matter of theology has been established and cant be reversed. Its ironic that a vast majority of those Muslims who support Ahmais don't even know that the Mirza declared 'us' to be 'Kafir a 100 years ago'.

Ahmadis ain't allowed to perform our Janazas, they aint allowed to marry Muslims let alone the big questions of Khatm al Nabua'ah and Ahmadiyyas rejection of Jihad fi sabil Allah, which is 'Sabit-bil-Quran wa Mustanad-bil- hadith'.

They were given, a taste of their own Medicine which they don't like very much. Lastly Ahmadis should be thankful to the Pakistani state for declaring them 'Kafir' , hence offering them protection as a 'minority' , had they been declared as 'kharijites' instead, it would have resulted in something disastrous.

Last edited by a moderator:

and may be you dont know that Guru Nanak had a clothing with Quranic verses on it ! so dont ridicule any religious personalities is that what your religion teaches you ?

I always love the last row, always been a back bencher in the class, its more peace of mind back there :P

people attack the 1st row for a number of reasons 1 being there was a hadith saying the closer you are the more thawaab...though I think the hadith meant that the earlier you reach the masjid (so you will get a front row) the more thawaaab

I have heared Hindu Gods like Lord Ram, Krishna, Buddha and many others are also considered Gods by Ahmadis. @Ehsan is that true???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom