What's new

Surgical Rant of Chandu Chohan

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
_c8593ca2-109c-11e7-be49-55692bf38950.JPG

The 22-year-old had crossed into Pakistan on September 29, the day India hit terror launch pads across the line of control (LoC), 10 days after an attack by suspected Pakistani militants on a camp in Uri that killed 19 soldiers.(HT Photo)
  • who was handed over to India on January 21, said on Friday in conversation with a Marathi channel.

The 22-year-old had crossed into Pakistan on September 29, the day India hit terror launch pads across the line of control (LoC), 10 days after an attack by suspected Pakistani militants on a camp in Uri that killed 19 soldiers.

Chavan was posted on the LoC in the Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

Describing the scenario after he was caught by Pakistani soldiers after straying across the border, Chavan said, “they checked me, took out my clothes, put on black robes (on me) and took me away in a vehicle.”

“I was put in a room which was always dark. I did not understand a thing. The bathroom and toilets were also in the same room,” the soldier, who returned to his native Borvihir village in Dhule district, earlier this month, told the channel.

“When I used to bang my head and ask them to kill me, they gave me injection doses. They used to beat me. There came a time that I didn’t have any more tears in my eyes,” he said.

“I did not understand whether it was day or night. I remembered my family in those harrowing times. I used to pray God to end my life,” he said.

Describing the Pakistani torture, he said, “They used to give me sedatives through injection. They put drops in my ear when it was bleeding.”

“There was a time when I told my captors that I had crossed into Pakistan to avenge the Uri terror attacks,” he said.

That's sad what happened with 22 year old. But this is not someone visitor who came to watch cricket match in Pak if u plan to come here and take revenge then this is exactly what will happen to u.
He is lucky Pakistan didn't paralyze him like how india doest to Pakistanies or kept him in jail forever.
Next time send ur mature men to take revenge not kids and we will teach u that how easy to do Sir Jee Kal strike.

That's sad what happened with 22 year old. But this is not someone visitor who came to watch cricket match in Pak if u plan to come here and take revenge then this is exactly what will happen to u.
He is lucky Pakistan didn't paralyze him like how india doest to Pakistanies or kept him in jail forever.
Next time send ur mature men to take revenge not kids and we will teach u that how easy to do Sir Jee Kal strike.
bhai ye BC dramay kar rha hai
ye bollywood wla dialogue to check kro zra us single pasli ka

• “There was a time when I told my captors that I had crossed into Pakistan to avenge the Uri terror attacks,” he said.

sala L jesi shakal ka tha jab Pakistan bhaag k aya hum nay dekh bhaal ki khilaya pilaya to insan bana. jis wakt handover kia hatta katta tha. Btw itna phuss phusa torture hum hee kar saktay hain jiss say banda healthy chitta gora ho k bharat lot ta hay bina kisi toti hoi hasdi k

Indian media loves to regurgitate bullshit over and over, because this reads like low-effort propaganda.

“There was a time when I told my captors that I had crossed into Pakistan to avenge the Uri terror attacks,” he said.

Seriously, a soldier defecting after being treated like crap is now being portrayed as one man army Rambo? :rofl:

_c8593ca2-109c-11e7-be49-55692bf38950.JPG

The 22-year-old had crossed into Pakistan on September 29, the day India hit terror launch pads across the line of control (LoC), 10 days after an attack by suspected Pakistani militants on a camp in Uri that killed 19 soldiers.(HT Photo)
  • who was handed over to India on January 21, said on Friday in conversation with a Marathi channel.

The 22-year-old had crossed into Pakistan on September 29, the day India hit terror launch pads across the line of control (LoC), 10 days after an attack by suspected Pakistani militants on a camp in Uri that killed 19 soldiers.

Chavan was posted on the LoC in the Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

Describing the scenario after he was caught by Pakistani soldiers after straying across the border, Chavan said, “they checked me, took out my clothes, put on black robes (on me) and took me away in a vehicle.”

“I was put in a room which was always dark. I did not understand a thing. The bathroom and toilets were also in the same room,” the soldier, who returned to his native Borvihir village in Dhule district, earlier this month, told the channel.

“When I used to bang my head and ask them to kill me, they gave me injection doses. They used to beat me. There came a time that I didn’t have any more tears in my eyes,” he said.

“I did not understand whether it was day or night. I remembered my family in those harrowing times. I used to pray God to end my life,” he said.

Describing the Pakistani torture, he said, “They used to give me sedatives through injection. They put drops in my ear when it was bleeding.”

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

So this chicken shyt deserted his post.

Was captured by Rangers, who treated him with dignity, gave him gifts when he was sent back and this is how this c.nt repays them?

A chicken shyt deserter.

Indian soldiers caught before have always appreciated how they were looked after by Pak and than there is a chutiya and his Bollywoodish story.

Script for the next bollywood title has been written. Only the end part where a supa surgikal rescue operation is conducted needs filling in. Then youl have a hypernationalist blockbuster :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom