What's new

Supreme Court suspends operation of Sharif family's sugar mills

I did read the news . they have been illegally relocating the mills.
If you did, you would have used some brain power before opening the mouth.But it's a talent that you excel in consistently.
So as a first, tell me. Why is it illegal to relocate the mills?

Dear "Newton"! Chaudhry Sugar Mills belong to Sharif Group of Companies
http://www.dawn.com/news/1253844
Dear Mr Einstain, please bother reading the bloded part of my post which was emphesisng relocation as disputed matter, not the ownership.

If you did, you would have used some brain power before opening the mouth.But it's a talent that you excel in consistently.

Dear Mr Einstain, please bother reading the bloded part of my post which was emphesisng relocation as disputed matter, not the ownership.
Dont know at length, but per reports there are areas designated for sugar mills. This was cotton farming area.

Sugar Mills, Steel Mills, Textile Mills, Banking, Retailing, Milk, Poultry, Construction etc etc

It appears that Sharif Family have a hand in every business in Pakistan. Such a shame on this corruption fascist mafia.
you forgot to include poultry and dairy :coffee:

Sharif family openly defies Supreme Court's orders

Let's see if the Supreme Court takes this insult from Sharif Family.
this provides a base for a wider spate of disqualification on the self assumed royal family of Pakistan

you forgot to include poultry and dairy :coffee:

this provides a base for a wider spate of disqualification on the self assumed royal family of Pakistan
Your forget LNG-Qatar deal, Port Qasim billion dollar project, Oil refinery project.

If you are senior member it does not means you start insulting others ... do you know why it was illegal to retain ... there is restriction on installation of sugar mill in the area ... area is of strategic importance with respect to industry ... license to sugar mills are assigned based on particilar area so that the farmers of that particular area can be entertained ... shareef family moves the mill without due process which is detrimental to low stream industry i.e. and hence used their power to get undue advantage ... you cant use your business to get benefit from your gov position .. its a crime ... now if you guts than rather than writing one liner insulting statements right some fact based geniune argument if there are any ...

I have another theory call it conspiracy or whatever but what if SC gave this decision intentionally to give this impression that they are unbiased and give verdicts against the ruling government and when the time comes on Panama, they give an unexpected decision favouring the ruling elites but this way they may not have to face public opposition. @Farah Sohail @war&peace @biloo700 @notorious_eagle

only on paper as the Sharif's continue to flaunt the SC order by operating the mills.

I have another theory call it conspiracy or whatever but what if SC gave this decision intentionally to give this impression that they are unbiased and give verdicts against the ruling government and when the time comes on Panama, they give an unexpected decision favouring the ruling elites but this way they may not have to face public opposition. @Farah Sohail @war&peace @biloo700 @notorious_eagle

that will be the end of justice in this country.

only on paper as the Sharif's continue to flaunt the SC order by operating the mills.

that will be the end of justice in this country.
Long time sir. Havent seen you active much lately on these threads. I hope you do remember me from old times.
On topic yes but the end of justice in this country is evident from the fact that murders are set free. In recent case the father of the tortured girl forgive the judge and his wife. We all know how that is possible. Ayan Ali case is there and there was news that Gullu Butt seems to be freed as well.

Long time sir. Havent seen you active much lately on these threads. I hope you do remember me from old times.
On topic yes but the end of justice in this country is evident from the fact that murders are set free. In recent case the father of the tortured girl forgive the judge and his wife. We all know how that is possible. Ayan Ali case is there and there was news that Gullu Butt seems to be freed as well.

glad you're still around. I usually prefer PDF on android but the site is down. my activity level is certainly not what it used to be.

Hmmmmm..... You point does carry weight... Although i didnt think abt this earlier, and was happy at this decision of Supreme court..but when now i think from this POV tht you mentioned...then i think tht this angle is also possible, what you are saying.....i know where you are coming from? We dont want to go into such depressing thoughts willingly but people like you and me get cynical because of our judicial history... Our judicial history has been full of nazriya e zuroorat, and favoring the mighty and powerful.....

Though i sincerely hope tht we are proven wrong..and for once, if Supreme Court gives firm decision against Sharif family on panama case, then next time, we wont be cynical, and will be hopeful from our judicary but for ppl like us to have firm faith in our judiciary, first judiciary will have to set a precedent, tht is opposed to its past history

Looks like the End approaches for Nawaz Sharif's Legacy

However I generally feel he should be pardoned due to existance of NRO , the issue of Sugar Mill etc is tied to his other political cases.

Dear "lordship", now law will also be interpreted by House of Sharifs? Otherwise, High Court declared it illegal and granted 7 stay orders and one judgement. Despite 7 stay orders, under what law the mills were built in clear violation of High Court's orders.

If you are senior member it does not means you start insulting others ... do you know why it was illegal to retain ... there is restriction on installation of sugar mill in the area ... area is of strategic importance with respect to industry ... license to sugar mills are assigned based on particilar area so that the farmers of that particular area can be entertained ... shareef family moves the mill without due process which is detrimental to low stream industry i.e. and hence used their power to get undue advantage ... you cant use your business to get benefit from your gov position .. its a crime ... now if you guts than rather than writing one liner insulting statements right some fact based geniune argument if there are any ...
If someone replies without even bothering to read the reply, what am I supposed to do?

If someone replies without even bothering to read the reply, what am I supposed to do?
Sir as a nation we forget the word called humblness ... being a senior member here you are expected to be more open minded and tolerant ... if someone is doing some mistake than correct him without being personal ... a humble request ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom