What's new

Supreme Court issues contempt notice to Imran Khan

You know, that point about PTI supporters having a simplistic and idealistic approach to politics is totally understandable but do you want to know whats worse?

It's the fuckin hubris you guys keep exhibiting. It repulses some of us from even bothering about approaching you into talking about your criticism and judgments regarding us or the party.

criticism? go back to my first post where i speak positively, but who cares here.. When you are with PTI then it's good other wise worst, evil... hell with your logic.

actually not true ..in PTI, we do have democracy and we do sort out our people ..unlike PML N jahan jo badshah salamat ne keh dya wohi ho ga ...imran khan has changed his decision many times for party ...

btw do u really think that judaricy is not baised when it comes to Pml N or musharraf ?

Bass kar do bhai.. meri itni limit nahin k kissi uneducated person ko samjha sakon... PML-N finished their party election way before PTI. and PTI couldn't even finish it on time. which cause them defeat in elections.

What I think PML-n has logic and proper educational background in think tank. If PTI knew about judiciary system they would have go for plea and stay order.

criticism? go back to my first post where i speak positively, but who cares here.. When you are with PTI then it's good other wise worst, evil... hell with your logic.

Bass kar do bhai.. meri itni limit nahin k kissi uneducated person ko samjha sakon... PML-N finished their party election way before PTI. and PTI couldn't even finish it on time. which cause them defeat in elections.

What I think PML-n has logic and proper educational background in think tank. If PTI knew about judiciary system they would have go for plea and stay order.

okey no arguement from now on ..btw do u know NS got thrid division in matric .. a person with that grades cant even run a school but he running our country ..that is an irony ...

okey no arguement from now on ..btw do u know NS got thrid division in matric .. a person with that grades cant even run a school but he running our country ..that is an irony ...

I got 2nd division in matric, but now MPhill and most versatile knowledgeable person in my field, skill set i have amaze many people. Einstein failed medical, chemistry biology so his grands were too low.

your grades don't determine what you will become.

I got 2nd division in matric, but now MPhill and most versatile knowledgeable person in my field, skill set i have amaze many people. Einstein failed medical, chemistry biology so his grands were too low.

your grades don't determine what you will become.

i have a very funny answer in my mind .,.. but as u said in earlier post ..bus kar doh bhie ..so im gona listen to u ..

Somebody on TV yesterday said that Imran Khan didn't say anything against the Superior Court, all his statements are regarding 'adliya' which points to lower judiciary. The RO's and all...and everyone knows that lower courts are indeed corrupt to the core.

Let's see now what happens. A confrontation isn't the right thing now. Seat bhi jaye gi.

BTW, did anyone see yesterday's program of Mehr Bukhari in which Shafqat Mehmood came?

PTI is also bad.
Only Pakistan Army is the best political party :)

PMLN will deliver have some faith :coffee:.

The contempt case is IK's own doing, politics is not about emotional drivel its about cold and calculated moves with some end game in mind.

it s amazing to see educated ignorants ranting in favour of a political mafia of PMLN... bhai PMLN did election by raising hands in an auditorium while PTI's elections were first of its kind democratic elections in the history of subcontinent and were spread till constituency level all over the country..

Old Video but faisal raza abadi Exposed it all about CJ.

I have remembered very well while FRA started to expose CJP Dr. Arif Alvi arranged a demonstration outside of KPC & protested against him "Chief Tere Jan-Nisar, Beshumar Beshumar" :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
PMLN will deliver have some faith :coffee:.

The contempt case is IK's own doing, politics is not about emotional drivel its about cold and calculated moves with some end game in mind.

the end game is Nawaz sharif is the 4th richest person , after this tenure he will be the richest and we will be the poorest nation ..thats the whole plan ..btw do u honestly think Chief justice is not baised when it comes to pml n or musharraf or ppp.

the end game is Nawaz sharif is the 4th richest person , after this tenure he will be the richest and we will be the poorest nation ..thats the whole plan ..btw do u honestly think Chief justice is not baised when it comes to pml n or musharraf or ppp.

PMLN lost the most in fake degree and dual nationality cases. CJ has taken them to task too but being the smart ones they don't take on the courts head on. IK is in the wrong and the simple thing is now IK has the opportunity to prove in the court how the nexus between EC and Judiciary worked hand in hand to help PMLN (he accused them so bring forth the evidence).

PMLN lost the most in fake degree and dual nationality cases. CJ has taken them to task too but being the smart ones they don't take on the courts head on. IK is in the wrong and the simple thing is now IK has the opportunity to prove in the court how the nexus between EC and Judiciary worked hand in hand to help PMLN (he accused them so bring forth the evidence).

r u really that biased ? do u remember that chuaudry nisar degree issue and how he gave darna infront of election cammison and judaciary was silent on it. dont u think SHahbash sharif should be banned from politics after his audio surfaces in which he is influncing a judge ..that will never happen ..this cheap justice proved that like lahore high court woh nawaz sharif k paseon pe mujray kartay hain ...
for the bold part : For god sake how can u call pml n smart ..they attacked judiciary physically . hopw blind are pml n supporter is when it comes to their badshah ...

if imran khan doesnt show his street power now... PTI is history... mark my words!

lost what that was just to make a fool out of the nation . all was allowed again ..btw do u remember chaudary nisar gave a darna against infront of EC when he wasnt able to provide the degree .. Cheap justice was sleeping

PS: about the colour parts .. how can u so basied .. they attacked the judiciary physically, then when it didnt work they start buying judges (like we all heard in audio recording )

if imran khan doesnt show his street power now... PTI is history... mark my words!

no this in not the tym to get into confrontation ..this matter can be solved without agitation

confrontation is not the answer. imran khan shouldnt do anything rash and just try to wind this up. If an apology is enough then say sorry and end it. the longer it goes the worse it will become.

Back
Top Bottom